It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of Presidents death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I am posting this here because it is something that hasnt happened yet, and I still believe it will. And it might be a China/Russia connection.

dream of pres death
Sunday, 12-Mar-00 09:01:04

This was kind of a weird dream and I dunno if it is importaint or not, but I will post it anyways.

This morning I had a dream that a large bear charged the presidents car and managed to rip off the door. The bear (looked like a brown bear at first) then crawled half in the car and began ripping apart all inside. Somewhere during all of this, the bear turned into a big angry panda. The driver of the car was still alive and took off twards the hospital with bear still in the car. There were two secret service agents left hanging onto a rope outside the car and they were dragged to thier death in the attempt to get to the hospital. The car then turned into a pinto and ran off the freeway and blew up.

I am sort of putting my neck out on the chopping block here...lol

I did several exercises in 99/2000 to see if I could predict global events, and found that I could fairly well sometimes, it depended on how I did it, but I didnt and still don't take it very seriously. These were personal exercises at a time when I was going through a predictiv phase in my personal/spiritual growth. You can read the rest of my stuff here:
www.geocities.com...

If people want, I am willing to sit down and do a list to post here just for fun of future global events. Something I noticed though, events seem to take place in thier own time, and several didnt happen until a few years later. Check it out, gimme an opinion

I am not claiming to be anything other than a human being with an iterest in these things, I dont view myself as a great psychic or anything of the sort. Just a guy who likes to try out wierd and odd stuff as I explore my own world I live in.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Darkblade71, Very interesting. Thank you for posting it. Its very weird to say the least
good post though

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Darkblade71, Very interesting. Thank you for posting it. Its very weird to say the least
good post though

Oops, I misread your post...lol Corrected my comment. yeah, very wierd dream, never had one like that before. Is why I kept it.

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Interesting post DB! Have you noticed any unusual cars parked in front of your house since the post? Any non-descript individuals that don't appear to be talkative type? Hmmmm.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I've always had a "knowing" that Bush was going to die. Now I see some confirmation for this.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Interesting post DB! Have you noticed any unusual cars parked in front of your house since the post? Any non-descript individuals that don't appear to be talkative type? Hmmmm.

Hahaaha!! *glances out the window* What was that?!
*locks the door*

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
I've always had a "knowing" that Bush was going to die. Now I see some confirmation for this.

Well, I didnt see who was in the car. Only knew that it was a presidential limo. Just to clarify this.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I think, this month or next month there will be a civil war, a war against the government, or the military. It'll be the US's people fighting for their freedom.

Another thing, I also think there will be a couple comets hitting earth this year. This I have dreamt about.

I also dreamt about President Bush dying getting shot. It was kinda vague but I remember it though.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
I think, this month or next month there will be a civil war, a war against the government, or the military. It'll be the US's people fighting for their freedom.

In a way that is kind of interesting, I had a series of dreams once where the military was going door to door looking for certain people. And we were trying to avoid them while everyone else seemed to be trying to get out of the city. In the dream it was in Duluth Minnesota, which is where I lived for several years, I actually had several dreams like this, but I also think they might just be my own paranoid dreams..lol Also had a dream that some sort of plague had taken over the states, and that the UN was driving past my house and I saw them go by and made eye contact with the driver and they stopped and for some reason, I was scared of something they were going to do so I took my son and put him up in the attic and told him not to make a sound, and that someone would come for him later...like we were hiding from the UN after this aweful disease had ravaged the states....wierd stuff..lol I used to have a lot of dreams like that. I'm glad I dont have them anymore.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Frankly, the way things are going in the world, I am open to any weird theories or beliefs.
Things just seem to be going CRAZY! I know this isn't a profound statement, but I just had to make it. LOL
joey

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well, if Bush does get shot, Dick's plans will be fulfilled.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   

TextI've always had a "knowing" that Bush was going to die. Now I see some confirmation for this

May be your dream is symbolic, his political career is the one that is going to end or die not necesarily his life.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Weird dream. But how is this related to Bush?
Sorry but am i missing the point of this toipic?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

TextWeird dream. But how is this related to Bush? Sorry but am i missing the point of this toipic?

My god! I just realize that I refer to bush. Weird.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
marg6043,
Please tell me, are you perhaps Chaldean from Michigan? Many of my friends are!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   

TextPlease tell me, are you perhaps Chaldean from Michigan? Many of my friends are!

No, I am a caribean girl (puertorrican) What is a Chaldean?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
President dies huh?
Sounds like a tragedy.
Good prediction, sadly i think it might come true.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Chaldean is a Christian Iraqi.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

TextChaldean is a Christian Iraqi.

No I am not, we believe in vodoo, santeria and spiritism, all this is our heritage from the dark continent. I do not believe in religious organizations ( no offense to christian followers) I thought chaldean are an ancient tribe.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Your understanding is also correct and can be found in the Old Testament of the Bible.

top topics

join