It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are YOU DOING to be the change that you want to see in our crazy world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Other than posting on ATS, what are you YOU DOING to be the changes you wish to see in the world? This thread is intended to have each of you who are DOING something(s) to BE the changes that you want to see in our world. The intent of this thread is to have those of you who are actually DOING things to effect positive changes in our world to post what you are doing, so that others may be inspired to emulate, if they can.

What are you DOING to be the changes that you wish to see in our world?

Everyday, we are flooded with news of all kinds, much of it negative; pressured to work to scratch out a living, in a era of declining jobs and economic activity; pressured to keep our heads above water with ever-increasing costs of living; worried about the changes that are coming at us at faster and faster paces, threatening to overwhelm us in tides of changes that seem to be insurmountable.

What are you doing that you feel good about, that you think that is helping in small or large ways, that you feel that is contributing -- small, though it may be -- to positive changes in our world that we can believe in, that we can have hope about?

Hope and change is not about Obama: it is about YOU. WE. US.

Every positive act, no matter how small, effects the morphogenetic field in which we share; the more of us act/feel/think in positive ways, the more positive the world becomes and the more of the change that we want to see will manifest.

We all are already quite familiar with how negative our world seems (negativity is hyped by the media; positivity is under-emphasized) to be and, since the world is a perfect mirror of the state of the mass-mind that the world is in, it is clear to me that we have more than enough negativity BS going on in our world, so the only truly effective anti-dote to all that fear-based negativity is the opposite -- love-based positive energy.

So what you you doing? Please share, so that others may be inspired to do what they can to help us all.

Me? Ok. It's just a small step, but I've begun to make a strong effort to not get angry, to get really pissed of to the point of breaking things. I've lost count of how many times that I've exploded in anger/rage to things, such as what the bloody PTB elites are doing to us and many other awful things that are going on in the world.

I've come to realize that my anger/rage was feeding the negativity monster that seems to be engulfing our world, so I decided that I had better start doing the opposite -- to not get pissed-off, in the first place, then to send light to those whom I see as being "evil". I haven't yet gotten to the place of forgiving the elites, but I've stopped flying off into temper tantrums (every time I got pissed off, my personal energy field would collapse and I would feel very tired suddenly) and have made an effort to not get angry any more. This little, tiny step has helped me enormously. My personal morphogenetic field is now brighter and stronger and I know that this is contributing to the positive changes that I wish to see in our world.

Another thing that I have done was to pass out fliers about ending the Fed -- here's the thread about that action...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and I had a lot of fun passing those fliers out in my own, little personal effort to get people to wake the hell up about the Fed.

Another thing that I've started to do was to meditate nearly every day. This has helped me enormously, has helped me get centered, to calm me down and to actually start to feel like that I'm radiating the positive energy that I wish to see in our world.

It's the little changes that can effect the big changes. Oceans are but zillions of drops of water, yes? Does one drop of water in an ocean think that it is insignificant? I think not.

We are all part of an ocean of consciousness, so what we do/think/be has effects on that ocean.

What do you want?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

I'm trying to stay out of people's way

that's the plan for now

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm trying to eat as much as I can while the food supply is still up and running

But seriously: I'm always being nice to people, not judging them by how they look, how they speak, or how well they perform. And I hope they will take it as an example.

The hardest thing seems to be showing the people that the stuff we read and see in the media, covering global issue's, isn't always true.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hey
I remember growing up in our small town when WTO protests were going on. I had an acquaintance that use to try to draw me in after inundating me with stats and other info on the cause. I always thought education was a better route than placards and chippy or edgy protest.

I studied Education and got me degree and am now working with teens who drop out and get off track. Most decide to go back or pursue an equivalency diploma. My job is to basically design lessons and activities that rekindle interest in themselves and their futures.

Anyway to answer your question, we always talk about our hobbies and interests. They all know that I am a UFO enthusiast. Some are interested in the latest footage or photos and even tell about their own experiences. Others keep quite, while one or two role their eyes. I am careful to not bombard them with qwackyness or conspiracy babble but rather stress the importance of keeping an open mind towards things that challenge our preconceptions. I indicate to them that I have a really big "gray basket" that I put interesting cases or footage in. Until more info comes out, I hold in a "we'll see" formation. I also indicate that very important people like astronauts, governors, retired generals, and scores of everyday people like themselves have all been witness to, and come forward with, accounts of extraordinary experiences that defy explanation.

I think my contribution is to bring, through education, a sense of legitimacy and credibility to this and other unconventional fields of study. As well provide "shout outs" to the people who come forward; they should be respected and not ridiculed just because they saw something unconventional.

I have always had a deep rooted respect for today's youth, after all they will be the ones who potentially could facilitate disclosure and further the cause of transparency in government.

cheers

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I'm trying to have patience and view the world as if it's nothing more than a reflection of myself. So I try to follow the golden rule we are taught when we are kids.

"Do unto other as you would want other to do unto you."

I'm pretty sure I see how this reality works. It just reacts to my actions.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
what am I doing? well nothing really. I am playing everquest at the moment and listening to bad music and drinking a dr. pepper.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I am more relaxed and worrying less about change and I now anticipate such things.

I have taken up meditation or rather its equal.

I am using truth as an understanding rather than duality.

I am smiling more often and with more umfff.

I am helping any who ask and or need help that I come across.

I am losing interest in value/concept systems.

I am.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

This is a good post OP!

I think all we can do is the best we can. Not listen to someone else who tells us how to think and learn to think for ourselves. On any array of subjects. No matter how far out or arcane they may be. This needs to be the basis for any education.

Now ATS (just like many other places) are full of good and foney advice. You have to be your own filter. Perhaps you will hit upon true enlightenment... Perhaps not. But at least your opinions will be your own and not what some "expert" tells you.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Starting up a company. Saving all earnings minus taxes and basic living needs for second company. Researching everything to do with off-grid houses. Plan on building a model that will double as my residence. Want to market my model to the surrounding community. If it's successful, market the community to the rest of the world. There is freedom through independence.

Also, being self-aware in all of my deeds (to my best ability). Honoring my values through my actions. Allowing the world to change moment by moment, as I too grow moment by moment.

I also try to provide time for myself to do nothing at all, except relax and enjoy the moment.

Good thread

S & F

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I am running for the anti christ elections so i can pretend to take over the world but infact make it better by riding the eart of the controling elite hahahaha !!! vote for me!!!

www.myspace.com/maitreyatfa

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Mostly I work toward communicating my concerns of mutating pandemics and horizontal gene transfer due to antibiotic use and GMO's. (Nine years ministers have been repling to my letters -still no action though) With this I've also attempted to show that we can grow a lot more food and stop global warming. (Just in case the elite think we are over populated and disease is the answer)
straightfurrow.realviewtechnologies.com...
(bottom of page 9) solutions to the world problems
www.youtube.com...
If interested check out what could happen with the swine flu.
www.scoop.co.nz...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have chose to interact directly with the higher ups.

top topics

join