It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Disguising Themselves As Planes? My UFO Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Alright I just thought I'd post about this because I've seen crazier on this site.

Anyway, in a car ride to Milwaukee, I was watching this "Plane" going to land at this airport, which is to the right of the highway. It was cloudy, and raining, etc. So I'm just watching it as we drive closer to the city.

The plane, which then is about to touch down on the runway, goes down. Then just takes off again. I'm thinking, "wait.. what?". So then I'm still watching this plane which is getting faster and has already turned itself around so now its heading towards me.

Then it turns right more so its basically just going to fly over the highway, but the timing was pretty great, because it went over the highway at the same time we were basically right in front of it. So I'm watching this thing which now I think is a helicopter of some sort.

It goes over the highway, as we pass by it, on the left side, I can see that its clearly round, and it has just stopped moving. It was basically the retro UFO shape in all. Except more round, with the same flashing lights of a plane.

After we passed by it, it just sort of "went away". It disappeared. I don't think we have disappearing helicopter planes yet.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Commando717

Interesting story, thanks for posting. This has been a theory for sometime actually. There is not a whole lot on this other then similar reports as yours and some from abductees. Anything you find on youtube about "a UFO disguising itself as a plane" will likely be a misidentification from light glare or hoax, in fact there was a recent video posted on ATS not to long ago that was proven to be light refraction, but it was not doing all of the odd flight maneuvers you say yours(and other, more reliable reports) did. Could you describe the saucer in greater detail? Thanks..

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Could you describe the saucer in greater detail?

Well, from a far view, it did look like a plane, lights wise. But when I got closer. It was like a black-metal type thing. With airplane lights. And it was just round/orb like. I don't remember anything more about the details besides the fact I remember thinking it was like a probe of some sort. Not the actual main craft.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Could just be a B2a doing touch & go's or calibrating the airfields ILS/VOR/DME, systems it happens from time to time.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Could just be a B2a doing touch & go's or calibrating the airfields ILS/VOR/DME, systems it happens from time to time.

I'd agree with that if it wasn't shaped like a orb.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Could you elaborate on the description of the object a little more? Also please check out my post about the YouTube user seeingUFOsPA. Look at the videos and see if the objects that the user is seeing and filming look anything like what you saw. They are describing the objects as "fake planes", similar to what you're describing.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt
Could you elaborate on the description of the object a little more? Also please check out my post about the YouTube user seeingUFOsPA. Look at the videos and see if the objects that the user is seeing and filming look anything like what you saw. They are describing the objects as "fake planes", similar to what you're describing.

That guy totally nailed it. The plasma orb thing for example. Their not plasma for one thing. My side of the story shows these "fake plane" UFO's are types of probes that are sent out by the actual craft.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The "orb" effect would have been visual misidentification as the B2a was descending through moisture and it got wrapped around the leading edges, thus giving the impression of it morphing in and out of stages when all in fact it was doing was enhancing moisture content.
Happens at any airport where clouds are, always fun to stand at the threshold and watch the Vorticies off the winglets when the moisture content is low (in times when the content is high such as your sighting the cloud envelops itself around the wing and aircraft entirely.)

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
There's loads more cases in the UK people the MOD are having to say which incidents are being reported. It's all down to the Freedom Of Information act, although if they tell you to get lost it takes about six months to hold them to account. That's how we've found out about lots of incidents in the North of England recently

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Now that I hear someone else mention it, i've seen some rather odd things about "planes" that seemed un-plane like.

I noticed this only at night. (Not usually outside in the daytime.) It isn't so much the shape as the lights. I've seen red, green, blue, white, even orange ones that seem to blink in really odd intervals. Then when it flies overhead all I can see are the white ones and they appear in the right spots.

It may be nothing unusual to someone more plane saavy then I, but it made me think.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
The "orb" effect would have been visual misidentification as the B2a was descending through moisture and it got wrapped around the leading edges, thus giving the impression of it morphing in and out of stages when all in fact it was doing was enhancing moisture content.
Happens at any airport where clouds are, always fun to stand at the threshold and watch the Vorticies off the winglets when the moisture content is low (in times when the content is high such as your sighting the cloud envelops itself around the wing and aircraft entirely.)

I'd agree if it wasn't less than a hundred feet away from me, and being able to see it so clearly. Seriously I know it sounds stupid. But its exactly what I saw.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hi all, interesting topic.

I had a similar experience about 8 months ago. My girlfriend and I were driving over a mountain road, roughly 10pm. My girlfriend noticed a helicopter and joked about who the police were searching for. After a few mins we noticed that it had changed the lights from red and white to white and blue. At this point we opened our windows for a better view, this is when I noticed that the sound I would expect from a helicopter was replaced with a damper lower pitched drone. Up until this point I hadn't thought anything of it, then it got closer and I saw that it was almost tpgamgtjapd, just like the craft go flight of the navigator. There are no airports near me however seeing helicopters is a regular occurrence.

What do you reckon guys?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

There are a couple in that list.
The bight craft has so much power the electrostatic projections
of wing images that were devised must be the latest in technology.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Interesting story, thanks for posting. This has been a theory for sometime actually. There is not a whole lot on this other then similar reports as yours and some from abductees.

I photogaphed this "jet plane" flying past my house.

The zoomed in image is:

The full image is:

Some interesting things to note:

- The "plane's" fuselodge doesn't look anything like a boeing or airbus.

- The plane has an unusual object underneath, and no engines.

- The plane has no markings, such as Qantas or Virgin Blue.

- The plane as no windows.

- The plane looks like it was constructed out of a metal other than aluminum.

- The plane's unerbelly is cyan. It should be green/brown to reflect the trees and ground beneath the plane.

new topics

top topics

join