It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are God!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
badmedia :

call no man on earth father,
but still the father can be on earth, for him
it is allready heaven...his body will be you and us, and all...
just as your real body is all...
but it doesn't avoid the son of man to come down.

heaven is the place where god is one.

The bible goes further then explaining God as one,
the cross to take,
it actually explains the timetables.
Just as the Quran explains the justice of God,
and the way towards him.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by useless eaters

Okay, you win, apparently you and God are the only entities in the Universe who are above the Laws of Physics and can "create" time, matter, and energy from nothing. You should win the Nobel Prize for Science. You've discovered that the First Law of Thermodynamics is a fallacy.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Let me put this simply for you...

When you or I think we use energy that is already in our body, it's just a transfer from one part of the brain to another, no "new" energy is created. It's energy that is already in our body/mind.

God on the other hand is the only true "Creator", He created time, energy, and matter from nothing whatsoever when He called the universe into existence. Even secular scientists say there was "nothing" before the bang. And God did this with a single spoken sentence; "Let there be..".

So I'm still correct, we are not God, we are the creation, not the Creator. The ONLY way we could be God, or the Creator is if we had the power to violate that first law of thermodynamics. And we can't therefore we are not the Creator.. God is.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

WHAT I am saying is the individual, in the day to day activities of living life is a production unit of the very components which make the physical universe. The individual is creating these components new. he is not recreating them from existing components.

As Carl C. Jung points out, it is impossible at any given time to know the completeness of the self because the self gains or sheds something constantly. If you were to discard the body, the remaining spirit and the thoughts which the spirit generates have an actual mass that can be measured. This mass is in a state of constant change due to the thoughts the spirit has. That the thought is new and has never been thought before, so to is the generated, Mater, energy, space, and time.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
there is no logic in that.

who told us truth is difficult ?
a soul is a beliefsystem, not an energy
energy is a beliefsystem
just as time and place are

there is no proof except majority belief,
so where does logic start ?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Dude, you are still wrong, the body in itself is a type of closed system the ONLY way it gan gain energy not already within itself is let's say, being shocked my electricity, and even then it's still a transfer from the wall outlet to your body.

The brain operates on electricity contained within your body, and when you, or i think, we are using energy still contained within our body, no new energy is created.

The first law of thermodynamics state this, it is impossible for us to violate this law. You're trying to skirt my point that we are the creation, not the Creator (God) by trying to claim a thought is a new creation, that's semantics, I even clarified that by "Creator" I mean God who called time, space, matter into existence from nothing.

Nothing i have said is false. We are not God, when one becomes a Christian he or she is given the Spirit of God within them, but still, even then we are not God, we are still man with an aspect of God within us.

We are not God, that is a lie, and we are not above the First Law of thermodynamics. Our bodies, just like the universe, are closed systems. We also cannot created time or matter from nothing.

Both my points have been proven accurate.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
how do energy and movement connect ?

sure it is not a majority belief ? believed by many eyes,
but eyes are blind. logic opens eyes.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I have always felt an energy or form of reality that simply contradicted what my eyes and ears accepted and when I mentioned this (that something was just odd about the world) I was ignored. With the twenty four years of this bumpy but wonderful human condition I have come to realize many more things about reality and existence. For instance reality is relative and purely based upon ones perception. If ones perception is based upon a value system (such as money being paper or better yet a state of mind) where a unique value is assigned to a thought form or material object then separation and distortion can exist.

IE: Tall, short, up, down, heaven, hell, angel, demon, right, wrong, democrat, republican, etc.

It is an illusion within a greater and more infinitely grand illusion. It's funny because I was seeing reality change around me faster and faster and it got to the point where I was hallucinating and losing mind and then something happened. Consciousness or focus went from the external to the internal and I was shocked. It turns out that reality and truth are simply an "understanding" of ones existence. TRUTH is understanding and everyone has truth. It is YOUR truth that you have awareness of. I exist because I am the observer of this existence. The world was not changing around me, it was I (the perception) that was changing. Another example of this is the word hate. Sally hates jimmy. The word hate is a state of being and you are being in hate or existing in hate. In this situation you are the act of hating and you have chosen to be in this way. You simply choose to hate but do you understand what hate is? The word "hate" is simply a value that you put upon a word or a value that you agree upon with others. It's a wonderful revelation. You will never hate again, unless you choose to. Choice. We have choice and this is absolutely amazing. I took for granted my choice for many years though it was this taking for granted that allowed me to see or understand existence differently.

And so this post is an "art" of the existence that I am and I hope that I can assist others as the net has assisted me. I have found the net to be a very useful tool in awareness and I am very grateful for it.

If anyone is interested in understanding "truth" more please see Plato, "The Allegory of the Cave."

www.historyguide.org...

-Benji

[edit on 10/15/2009 by awakened sleeper]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
I haven't posted off topic.

Yes you have. The topic is this, "You Are A God!"

I countered with God saying in Isaiah that there is no God before me and there's no God after me.

Then you reply about Jesus talking about "gods" in the New Testament implying that people are "Gods".

People cannot become "God's" (Like God). Because God in Isaiah says there's no God after me.

So the word "gods" that you refer to isn't a "human" being a "God" but "god's" with a little G meaning they were judging "as" God.

[edit on 10/15/2009 by texastig]

[edit on 10/15/2009 by texastig]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
If God is one, and people are not mend to be one with him,
then god is divided...so there is a meaning connected to the
'your all gods' and the purpose of this life.
If pain is useless then god as one is not free, and
hurting himself without reason... humans are not God yet,
but in their salvation they will be one. Now they are sons
of truth...because they are part of truth.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

Very good. Are you familiar with Jesus? I am not saying become a Christian or anything, because it seems to me you have already been seeking. I also come to that same understanding you did from seeking, but I was amazed to see that in reality - Jesus is expressing and trying to show people the same things.

Like when you talk about being the observer, that is what Jesus is talking about with spirit and flesh. The spirit is that which observes, the flesh is that which is observing. It is the spirit which brings things to "life" and is life, because the life is not the physical/flesh it is that which observes that is life and brings things to life.

It is also expressed in Genesis. Creation is made(physical) and then the spirit descends into creation and brings it to life. Same thing, until the physical is observed it is not "real" or "alive".

It is all about understanding as you say, and the bible also says this as well. It's almost equally amazing how Christians and other religious people simply do not get the book/words they seem to cherish so much. I found the bible and thought I could talk to Christians about such things, but nope they all think I'm the devil or something.

Proverbs 8 and Proverbs 9 I think you will like alot. Some highlights:

Proverbs 8

8All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

9They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.

10Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.

11For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

Proverbs 9

4Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him,

5Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled.

6Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

7He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot.

8Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.

9Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.

10The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

I don't belong to any religon, so I'm not trying to convert you or anything. And sorry if you are already aware of these. But I personally like them alot and didn't know they existed when I first came to the understandings you are speaking of.

Here is the verse that first got me to even look at the bible:

John 14:20At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

I found that John 14 pretty much dead on describes my experience. Which amazed me, because I was atheist/agnostic at the time.

Only it wasn't "Jesus" I was looking for, I was looking for the "truth, the way and the life".

I'm curious if you can see your experience described in John 14.

24He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

25These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds
If God is one, and people are not mend to be one with him,
then god is divided...so there is a meaning connected to the
'your all gods' and the purpose of this life.
If pain is useless then god as one is not free, and
hurting himself without reason... humans are not God yet,
but in their salvation they will be one. Now they are sons
of truth...because they are part of truth.

God said there will be no God after me in Isaiah.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
yes, because it's true...

creation is one man, not many,
as a body has cells, god has,
he is free, truth is free.

There is none except him. So it is a lie, you are seperated.
That's what the bible states.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Are you familiar with Jesus?

I am familiar with his cause and it resonates quite well. It did not resonate when I was in a Christian school due to being completely preoccupied with illusion after illusion.

I am not saying become a Christian or anything, because it seems to me you have already been seeking. I also come to that same understanding you did from seeking, but I was amazed to see that in reality - Jesus is expressing and trying to show people the same things.

It is so simple and yet so complicated and it seems that its simplicity is that which makes it complicated. What he said was true but in being so it has an infinite number of possible understandings. You really cannot be shown the "matrix"; you must see it for yourself. This is why this avatars nic is awakened sleeper. The sleeper has awakened (and is in the being of awakeness). I think I finally understand what the phrase "the devils dance" is.

I'm curious if you can see your experience described in John 14.

24He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

25These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

24. He is speaking of the ultimate observer through him (and all of us) which are but limited observers. We (I) are limited perspectives of the whole.

25. ""

26. Ones awareness and through it one will have understanding and through this understanding one can become more and more aware which in full effect will enable our remembrance all over again. We are not learning, we are remembering what we already know.

I am aware of a reality that boggles my very being. It is the most interesting experience I have ever had and to think I wanted to leave from this place. It is this planet with these ideas and these rules and these politics and these corruptions and this is what enabled me to become more aware. The very reason I hated my existence showed me how completely different and amazing it is. This 3rd density reality was a perfect tool and I am very grateful for it. I think the best way to describe it is with a neat little quote from yet another person with an important message:

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." -Mohandas Gandhi

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

Yes, the limited is the son, the whole is the father. It brings a smile to my face to read someone else with understand. Too far and few.

Be the change - I know exactly what you mean and are talking about.

You might enjoy this:

The God Theory

Anyway, thanks for the smile, I can see that you have true understanding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join