It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all of you that think that Iran is the big bad wolf.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
* Having a "familiar spirit" (or being a necromancer) or being a "wizard" (Lev. 20:27)

This is my favorite rule of all.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtinguish

Originally posted by die_another_day
Every nation but the U.S. of A. sucks.

This is what I've known and been taught since like, ever.

Wrong!

Only the nations with brown people in it suck.

Yeah, because they don't have deviant minds like the rest.

USA used to belong to brown people. Where are they? dead. Who killed them?

Over 1.3 million Iraqi brown people dead who killed them USA + UK.

Afghanistan brown people killed by Russians, USA and Uk.

Palestinians brown people killed like rats, who killed them? Israel.

Enslavement of African people (Slavery), who done it? US and Europe.

Black and brown people in South Africa - who abused them with Apartheid?

Iran and Pakistan next...

blah blah blah, see the pattern Einstein?

Racist people and the class system are the scourge of mankind.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

Fantastic, you make such a good point.

What seems to be the problem is the "if you are not with us, you are against us" attitude here.

I'd like to state once more that I do not think that everything Iran does is good and I'm not a supporter of Islam. Neither am I a supporter of Judaism or Christianity. Facist religions in my view.

But talk of attacking someone just because of propaganda is wrong!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
So as I read through all of the postings and watch as the positions and camps are set up and another mini battle of words is waged within "a thread" and the chance of an educated dialogue with shared points of reference and fact is shadowed and then totally removed barring any offering of a solution other than the elimination of a "people" I ask myself if it can not be done on such a small scale how will it ever be done on a global scale?
It seems to be the most fertile field for continued conflict, because it isnt about a species, since we are all the same with slight alterings in skin tone, geographic residence, and lanuage. (all of which can be bridged)
It reverts back to selfish positions of fear and inferiority, and anger and superiority of nothing more than "held beliefs"?
And there are not any among us that are "living" that can unify us as a species.
We rely on the "dead" to instruct and teach and provide guidance, whether it be through religious instruction or mystery schools or secret orders, we rely on what is "past", what failed to unify and enlighten prior, we hold fast in our respective camps and insist that it will work and will continue to kill eachother and hate eachother until it is proven so.
And generation after generation will stand at the graves and monuments of those dead and insist on repeating it over and over because we're so sure that in "this lifetime" it will work.
And this is what we are considering, what we are accepting, to be intelligence?
I'm hanging off of a cliff ready to fall to my death, or my child is seconds away from a horrible death and I'm going to be concerned whether the hand that reaches out to save is that of a black person, a white person, a tan person, a man or woman?
The person offering help, the one reaching out to me sees I dont look like him or her and stops ?
Trained ! Scared ! Conditioned !
Generation after generation, "WE" as a people, as a species have failed.
And please in no way am I being smug or arrogant as i know I'll be accused,
but isn't it obvious, that we're capable of so much more than what we've allowed ourselves.
I believe we're at the tipping point

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Do you think that there is a realistic way to know what is going on in a country just by reading? It seems lieke it would almost be important to look at the videos: you can see people are angry and unhappy. But another question: what percentage of people are in the videos protesting?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I think the real point is that only a fanatic would defend a Nation that is not free, that kills people if they reject Islam, kills people who protest rigged elections, is building nuclear weapons over religious issues and that allows the stoning to death of women over religious issues. To support them is to support those things. Why do people defend that?

Yes Iranians switch to other religions when they live outside of Iran. That is the point is it not. They can not do that and remain in Iran without being killed for their Faith.

I'm both amazed and sickened at the number of people who defend the governments of countries that do not have basic freedoms. To be opposed to basic freedoms is a sick thing. People who support that are propagandists whether they are paid or directly represent Iran or not. It is doubly sick when the person spreading this lives in a free country themselves.

The pictures you should have posted are those of protesters after the election being killed and pictures of women being stoned. You should also mention Iran's direct support of Terrorism.

Do you support the killing of Muslims who quit to join other Faiths or become Atheists?

Do you support the stoning of women over religious issues?

Are you opposed to women having equal rights to men?

Do you support Iran developing nuclear weapons?

Do you support the control of Iran's media by the State?

Do you support Terrorism and Terrorists and Iran's funding and training of them?

Do you consider the West to be the "Great Satan"?

Do you support the rigged elections?

How do you feel about the above issues?

Most of the above list refers to a different culture. One that has existed for 3000 years. I don't think any of it entitles us to bomb them.

The bit about nuclear weapons is wrong.... dunno how many times you have to be made aware but the weapons inspectors are in Iran checking for us, unlike Israel where the inspectors are not allowed.

The rigged elections you may have difficulty proving/defending since it is know fact that the last time political unrest happened it was shown to have been created by the CIA.

And as for terrorism, well USA supported terrorism in Northern Ireland along with Libya, so kind of depends where your stand on that is.

The threa is about whethr USA / Israel are justified on bombing Iran..... I say NO.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
"and actually starts positively engaging the world and helping to find solutions,"

Over 100 nations backed irans right to peaceful uses of nuclear power, which world are you talking about?

www.liveleak.com...

Nonaligned countries back Iran's nuclear program

EHRAN, Iran - More than 100 nonaligned nations backed Iran's right to peaceful uses of nuclear power on Wednesday, an endorsement sought by Tehran in its standoff with the U.N. Security Council over its refusal to freeze uranium enrichment.

The decision came as supreme Iranian leader Ayatolla Ali Khamenei pledged to continue the country's nuclear program.

Senior Iranian officials depicted More..the support from a high-level conference of the Nonaligned Movement as deflating claims by the U.S. and its allies that most of the international community wanted Iran to stop enrichment.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ok here is how I see it. War is wrong. Both sides shame on you for killing your brethren. Nuff said.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

I may be wrong but as far as my history reminds me Slaves have been in africa and the mid east for thousands of years. Does our past justify the present? No. In this thread people take one side only. Why cant both sides admit the wrongs that they have done? For the simple reason of pride. To sympathize with one side is to kill the other. If our past does not justify the present then both sides are wrong and should stop. But people cannot forgive what they see as atrocities committed against them or their people. The struggle of man has always been over resources. What a pity.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by malleb
reply to post by john124

Do you think that there is a realistic way to know what is going on in a country just by reading? It seems lieke it would almost be important to look at the videos: you can see people are angry and unhappy. But another question: what percentage of people are in the videos protesting?

Precisely, and don't forget the Iranian govt. own news services reporting the figures of protestors. Another important question is: how many want to protest but are too scared to go to demonstrations?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Another important question is: how many want to protest but are too scared to go to demonstrations?

That applies here in the good old US of A too..

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Originally posted by malleb
reply to post by john124

Precisely, and don't forget the Iranian govt. own news services reporting the figures of protestors. Another important question is: how many want to protest but are too scared to go to demonstrations?

I don't know you tell me how many are frightened to protest in US with those sound weapons recently deployed and used on the US people? There seems to be a hell of a lot of angry people in the US recently. I think that's sufficient for an invasion of the US then right?

You must also believe that Iraq still have WMDs too.

Go on post another and earn $$ for the post.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
To all the pro-islamist Iranian shils writing here, and their left-winged gulible freinds...take into consideration that Under Sharia law in Iran, virgin girls are not allowed to be executed, for their purity might open up the doors of heaven to them. To avoid this, virgin girls, such as Atefeh, who are sentenced to death, are raped before execution to ensure their proper place in hell. Mr. Khatami was more than tolerant of this type of horror, violence, and inhumane treatment to which young Atefeh and countless others were subjected...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by orik6
To all the pro-islamist Iranian shils writing here, and their left-winged gulible freinds...take into consideration that Under Sharia law in Iran, virgin girls are not allowed to be executed, for their purity might open up the doors of heaven to them. To avoid this, virgin girls, such as Atefeh, who are sentenced to death, are raped before execution to ensure their proper place in hell. Mr. Khatami was more than tolerant of this type of horror, violence, and inhumane treatment to which young Atefeh and countless others were subjected...

So let us therefore not forget the countless horrors perpetrated on the other side. One such example is Israel military vehicles with Palestinian children strapped to the front of them and driven into so-called battle.

Or how about the establishment abusing little girls and sacrificing them to their 'gods' as part of satanic rituals? Bohemia Grove etc etc.

Still hate-mongering shills here trying to use exceptional cases to argue a pointless argument about committing genocide on mankind.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
As opposed to you which is talking about 5,000, years ago..i am talking about the curent date

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There is NO occupation nor Genocide , don' t trivialize these words .
This is just anti-Israel / anti-Jewish propaganda .
Zionism means the right for the Jewish people to LIVE in peace & safe , in a State of their own ( Israel ), with a Jewish majority & this is why you oppose Zionism , your comments are clear enough anyway .

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Israel can do whatever they want because God gave them the land.
It is their God given right to do whatever they want even if God drove them off the land and got the Jerusalem destroyed many times over and over.
Israel is so awesome that they can kill Jesus and and pull the finger to half the world at the same time.
I'm even betting Chuck Norris is jewish.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

So let us therefore not forget the countless horrors perpetrated on the other side. One such example is Israel military vehicles with Palestinian children strapped to the front of them and driven into so-called battle.

Have any proof of this? This is a wild accusation your making. Have you been reading the Hamas daily news again? This is just as bad as that article i read accusing the Israelis of poisoning the water to kill the Palestinians. If Israel wanted every single Palestinian dead they would be since they supply there food water electricity.If the Palestinians didn't depend on Israel just to survive you might have a case about how evil they are but in reality without Israel support they would be all dead by now.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
All this irrelevent talk about inhuman goings on in Iran.

I live in Scotland, we think Americans are inhuman having the death penalty.

Doesn't mean we're going to bomb America does it ?

We also believe in compassionate release of prisoners, such as Almegrahi, which America thinks is wrong. Is America going to bomb Scotland.

I doubt it.

So what has any of that got to do with bombing Iran .... nothing.

It's just all BS to justify an unjustifyable act .... something zionists are good at though.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join