It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all of you that think that Iran is the big bad wolf.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Thanks for posting this Skurk. I think most who are buying into the big bad wolf theory are the victims of the same propaganda matrix which keeps re-creating the same scenarios, ad-infinitum. And ahmadinejad is calling out the psychological warfare tactics being used by TPTB's favorite weapon, the bought and paid for MSM:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hopefully people start waking up soon on all sides of the coin to how we are ALL being used and manipulated like pawns by some very twisted people in positions of high power.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This war is of words is kind of harmless other than being irritating to read through.

I suppose the words and actions will lead to preemptive strikes and mutually assured destruction. You can try to tell people not to go down the road to perdition, but if they insist, what can you do? I suppose I told you so is appropriate.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Ahmadinejad has never said that "Israel should be wiped of the map", its a blatant LIE. What he has said is "this regime that is occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time." Acording to Farsi experts that is

How Ahmadinejad would refer to Israel if he wanted to say a blatant TRUTH - like " Israel should remain on the map, me and my nukes and rockets would guarantee that". What would he use instead of Israel if not he nor his officials never,ever used the word "Israel" substituting it with "regime.
I just ask for a link where he used the taboo word Israel so i will not worry about all his numerous threats to some unknown Zionist regime.

What nukes?

Are there any other regimes in Jerusalem?

Thank you for the very informative posting. Its so disgusting that this back and forth rhetoric will never cease until all of us are flopping around in the blood of all our brothers and sisters, Stupid Monkeys,
FOLLOW THE MONEY TRAIL, its all about money.
Crazy biblical propoganda, crazy people with money and power doing all they can to KEEP their money and power.
Funding "puppets" into leaders in all of the governments, while "WE" yes we, die and get sick, and live mentally warped painfully twisted lives.
Only a fool would think that their life is not affected by this and all the other killing in the name of divine justice, no matter where they live in this world.
I dont care who you are, you're affected.
But it makes so much more sense for all of us to continue to buy into the lies and propoganda from ALL SIDES and just kill each other, just hack each other up create some profits for them, make some more kids to send through the cycle over and over.

Theocratic Hypocritical Military Governments?

Please someone compile a list of all those currently in operation.

Once again THANK YOU for the posting.
Ignore the moles and trolls.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

More civilians (women and children) died in Iran- Iraq war then in Israeli - Palestinian conflict.

You're probably correct there, but I think the point the Op is trying to make is that it shouldn't happen like that in Palestine. Two wrongs don't make a right. Those people are living in a prison and being murdered for the land they live on.

Very nice thread Op I S&F you earlier

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Ahmadinejad has never said that "Israel should be wiped of the map", its a blatant LIE. What he has said is "this regime that is occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time."

Oh sorry I thought both were just as bad and stupid to say. But then again you wouldn't know what else Ahmadi has said.

Yeah i agree with you means the same thing oi you like you could translate it as Isreal should be wiped off the pages of time. Or This regime that is occupying Jerusalem should be wiped off the map. Doesnt matter how you say it the meaning is the same.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Israel should never have been rebuilt.

It was supposed to be an effective Cold War NATO base against the Russians but we didn't look into the future.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen

Aaaaaargh, my brain!!!!!

Well, anyhooo..... All jokes aside, Katami and Ahmadinejad has never and will never hate Jews or Israel. Fact is the have a huge problem with zionism and the neverending war on Palestinians.
Same as many Europeans and U.S citizens, nothing strange with that except the fact that Iran is a country not just the people.

At the same time Nethanyahoo, Lieberman (how the he** could they even think about letting this madman become minister of foreign affairs, he acctually makes Jörg Haider seem like a humanetarian(sorry, ranting)), Ehud Barak, Obama and the MSM in general pumps up the war rhetoric.
Stating blatant lies has become the norm, this is pure propaganda.

With all due respect... the above quote is pure nonsense! Iran is a sponsor of terrorism, they have been for most of my life... I just can't believe all the pure propaganda in your entire post, not just the quoted part above... you would think you won a war or something with the way you are purposely trying to rewrite history. The facts prove your entire opening remarks are pure propaganda and nothing more...

With regards to an up coming war with Iran... I hope we bomb the hell out of them and send them all straight to hell! Other then that... I have nothing but love for Iran!

See I too can double talk just like Iran!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 11-10-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Iran is training insurgents to fight and kill Americans and NATO troops in Afghanistan. They are also sending weapons, bombs and IEDs to Afghanistan to kill American and NATO forces. For these reasons alone, Iran's military facilities should be bombed.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

www.abovetopsecret.com...

s., I would encourage before spewing anymore crap sandwiches that possibly You do some reading. The fact is USrael is carrying out a real "War of Terror" in Iran; perpetrated against Iranians.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
First of all, Ahmadinejad was Jewish. He converted to Islam.

Second, thi has nothing to do with religion. Nothing whatsoever. The *reasons* for problems in the Middle East are financial, not religious. The *excuses* to fight are religious. People in power want money, land, or more power. They can't tell their people, "Say, I want more power, so let's get rid of Israel". They have to say something like, "Allah hates Jews, and loves those who come to him with the blood of their enemies on their hands. So go kill some Jews". Or, "Go kill some Westerners", or whoever is annoying the ones in power.

Islam and Judaism have coexisted for hundreds of years. There is nothing that says one must annihilate the other. That nonsense is only what politicians say, so that they can further their hidden agenda, which is based on material gain. Period.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Excellent post m8.

Funny how the zionist arse lickers forget about the 100's of women and children murdered by the IDF.

Pay no attention to the paid mossad bloggers.

Wow...pay no attention to the paid HAMAS bloggers...

How about the thousands of innocent Israelis, and even americans who just went to visit and were blown to pieces by the palestinian suicide bombers?.....

Funny how the holocaust deniers, and arse lickers of the iranian dictatorship love to deny, and ignore these facts...

Hey, you want to label everyone who thinks that the Israelis are trying to defend themselves and you claim we are all "paid mossad bloggers" then you must be a paid HAMAS blogger too.....

BOTH SIDES have committed atrocities and it is STUPID for anyone to claim otherwise...

It is even STUPIDER to try to label as "they are paid mossad bloggers" those people who see that the Israelites are also suffering, and INNOCENT FAMILIES OF JEWISH PEOPLE have also been murdered by the Palestinian terrorists and IRAN PAYS, AND TRAINS THESE TERRORISTS.....

How old are you 13?.... Grow the hell up and stop puting labels on people because they disagree with you....

[edit on 11-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
I'm sorry, but everything you have said is irrelevant. It doesn't change the fact that this collapsing regime executed a 17 year old a couple of days ago for protesting. Hundreds of protestors have been raped, then executed - not just girls, it's the boys as well!

Did you decide to post this not very thoughtout propaganda based on a few photos alone with your untrue observations? Have you ever met any Iranian's and asked them how they feel about their govt.? In Tehran, around 90% of the people are against the govt. from many I've spoken to. However anyone feels about Israel is irrelevant in comparison to these facts and many more.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by john124]

you talk about propaganda but you eat it down when it drops on your door step...how much of that do you think is legitimate. Tell me, what happens to protesters in America? If they were killed, would you hear about it? If they were imprisoned would you hear about it? In fact, would you even hear of a protest at all? Washington 1K people march at a tea party....then you get the real #'s and it was a multi million person march....

Tell me, how does your tripe taste, would you like some salt with that?

[edit on 11-10-2009 by injunfeller]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

He never mentioned Iran being perfect or even better than everyone else. He is saying the propaganda of 'they hate Jews' is ridiculous, which it is.

Their treatment of homosexuals is disgusting. Two side to any story though. They get beaten up here too. Converting? In Israel if you try to convert a Jew youll go to prison... not as harsh but still criminal!

utmerket!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by injunfeller
you talk about propaganda but you eat it down when it drops on your door step...how much of that do you think is legitimate. Tell me, what happens to protesters in America? If they were killed, would you hear about it? If they were imprisoned would you hear about it? In fact, would you even hear of a protest at all? Washington 1K people march at a tea party....then you get the real #'s and it was a multi million person march....

Tell me, how does your tripe taste, would you like some salt with that?

That poster you responded to is right.

BTW, what happens in the U.S., at least for now, is not the same as what happens in Iran...

Are you claiming that Iranian regime does not hang women for being raped?.... even minors?....

They hang homosexuals too, and i general people do dissapear never to be heard from, and sometimes their bodies are found in IRAN, in the U.S. this does not happen, at least yet.

What is it with the immature posters like you? whenever you grow up and learn how to make a proper argument then people might start taking you more seriously.

Do a little research and you will see that even human right groups say that women, and even minors, and boys are hanged in Iran for being raped, or for being homosexuals. This is not made up, it is a fact unfortunately.

As for the claims that the Iranian president does not hate jews, and does not hate Israel, you have got to be kidding....

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Don't fall for it. None of you should. Especially the ones who have been coming here for a long while. Both Iran and Israel are playing their parts in the grand scheme of things. I would imagine they are getting quite the chuckle out of this whole saber rattling and hateful rhetoric going back and forth. The people of both countries are the ones getting the shaft just like we are in the U.S. These particular leaders are in place to keep up the distraction of division and pitting human beings against one another to keep us off balance. And so many of us are taking the bait. Stop and detach yourselves from this and see it for what it really is. There are no true leaders anymore. Only actors.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

You cite your bigoted, disinformation, propaganda threads as evidence? What a joke.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings

My main point about Iran is that the government is TOO Islamic, and the people are more secular, generally-speaking. Ahmadinejad is president, but is still below the Ayatollah. Iran needs a SECULAR government, to secure religious freedom.

Well, if thats your main point you haven't got much of a point really. That would be like me saying U.S.A is too Christian, or Israel is too Jewish....
Really makes no sense at all.

I never said everything is just peaches and cream in Iran, but it is not anyones job to start a war against them on false grounds.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
Hey look at this! Saddam shaking hands with Rumsfeld.. what a good friends they were!... and remained so happily ever after! [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9862625402a0.jpg[/atsimg]

As i mentioned before Judaism doesnt force its religion to the world[submit], Islam does.Thats whats worries me. Not a country defendings its right for existence in history.
And couldn't you find any pictures of the mullahs shaking hands with some Jews? But hey Ahmedinejad, who doesnt want to hug this man?
Ever thought why Iran doesnt harm its Jewish citizins? Cause they would have ate Iran and spat them out...

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Foppezao]

If we were discussing the hipocrisy of feeding Iraq weapons and then attacking them I would comment on your completely unrelated picture

I would like you to give me a source on Islam forcing its religion on someone please.

The rest of your comment is blahblahblah and so on....

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112

I no more believe that the Iranian government are the good guys than I do that the Israeli hardliners are the harbingers of peace and prosperity. Anyone who says different in my opinion, are choking to death on the same manner of propaganda that they accuse the other side of proliferating.

Now we're on to something

However, in the MSM Iran is the one getting the war, not Israel or U.S.A. And that is the reason we need a balanced view to not fall for the propaganda.

Iran need to learn their own lesson, not the U.S bombing into democracy that has failed so monumentaly in Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recon3
You have failed to reconize the fact theat your dearly beloved Iranian leader has from his own mouth said that all Jews should be exterminated, while yet declaring that the Nazi's did nothing to the Jews and it is all false history.

Recent history, shows his regime squashing protestors (non -Jews) in his own coutry because he is evil.

I am not saying that the Jews are guiltless, but for crying out loud, they must be expected to at least defend themselves and their existance.

StagPower

I have no love for Ahmadinejad, never said so. I find his speech to the general assembly interesting and thought provoking.

Can you give me a link so I can hear him say that all Jews should be exterminated?

I know for a fact that he has said that the holocaust did happen, but that not only Jews were the victims.

His regime was "squashing" protestors, and this is something Iran should be confronted with trough the right diplomatic channels. However I think that many of these protests were staged like Sancho mentioned earlier in the thread.

Israel should be able to defend themselves, and has done so. I never even mentioned they shouldn't. However at the time they are not, now they are just torturing the Palestine people on grounds of some stone throwing and a few qassam rockets that has broken some windows.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join