It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all of you that think that Iran is the big bad wolf.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Fighting has been never ending in this part of the world. The only way it will end is if one side makes a definitive fist move and obliterates all their opposition... what threatens the rest of us is how our own Governments will react.

A lot of the tension in the Middle East is a by-product of Corporate Influence. Take for instance Mohammad Mossadegh, a puppet put in power and taken out to bring about instability. He was very much Pro-Western. We have all Seen the picture of Donald Rumsfeld shaking Saddam Hussein's hand all to later be identified as a major threat to Democracy.

If there wasn't so much Corporate Interest in this area of the world no one would care. The Middle East would be similarly viewed like Africa, a wild and unruly place that's not a completely safe place to vacation and nothing more.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I've stopped listening to the media hype and pulled up Ahmedinejad's speaches.

All I can say is that he is an incredible man and he talk's the talk and walks the walk.

I say Ahmedinejad as President of the USA.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Like you mentioned, the websites that mention Iran's apostasy law are mostly Christian websites, but there's a famous story of 2 young women who refused to deny their Christian faith and are in prison still awaiting execution:

theundergroundsite.com...
www.iranpressnews.com...
www.associatedcontent.com...

They'll give people a chance to return to Islam. I'm sure many Iranian-Atheists simply lie and say they're Muslim when they're not, but the Christian-converts have guts enough to tell the truth.

My main point about Iran is that the government is TOO Islamic, and the people are more secular, generally-speaking. Ahmadinejad is president, but is still below the Ayatollah. Iran needs a SECULAR government, to secure religious freedom.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I would have to agree with Your post. The number as portrayed by the screenname You were responding to should show the opposite by their flawed logic.

They laid out the basis that the 35 thousand were outnumbered, but that in, and of itself shows the Iranian tolerance for Jews. As the other screenname pointed out with their Christian Zionism outlook, there are more of their kind in a few blocks than all the Jews in all of Iran.... That alone shows they are not suppressed.

Here's a good video.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Okay, You apparently cannot debunk what the truth is behind Ahmadinejad's words. You are arguing a moot point with a sign that reads road closed ahead; in a metaphorical since. In essence Your derailing, and muddying the issue; which is Iran does have Jews, and they are accepted.

Here are some of Your "Fatherland" Quotes, and it would be nice for You to clear them up:

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1]

"We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own." (You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155).

The next one is my favorite.

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parliament] quoted by Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982

[edit on 11-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
I've stopped listening to the media hype and pulled up Ahmedinejad's speaches.

All I can say is that he is an incredible man and he talk's the talk and walks the walk.

I say Ahmedinejad as President of the USA.

Haha that's funny!
Seriously that did make me laugh!

Ahmadi with his degree in road transport, and a fake PhD. HAHA!!!!

I don't listen to media hype, I'm sick of the boring & pointless obsession with nukes, which the Iranian govt. can use to distract the western media away from their internal issues. I even watched Ahmadi's whole UN speech and I've spoken to Iranian's who were there in the protests. They are baffled at how anyone can take Ahmadi seriously.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by john124]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

jam321 am I not mistaken with the fact that Your married to a Mexican? Now, let's stop a minute, and think. The Mexican's are portrayed as absolute sheeeet in the grand USA, and their country is portrayed as dirty, and unsafe. I am not wrong as I recently went to Cancun for a business meeting. The US Tourists acted in the most naive, and rude manner; it was due to what they've been taught which is fear, and hate Mexicans.

We all know the stories of Mexicans, and the "pet" nicknames for them. The primary reason for this is to keep the average US American from going a little further south into another America, called Mexico. The Govt. does not want to loose the revenues amongst many other reasons; so they help foster the hype, and the hate of People such as Your bride, and mine.

The same thing goes for Iran. Think outside the box; before assuming the position that anyone wants to make You take.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The people in Israel today are not Jews. They are simply following the jewish religion. A person has to be from the Tribe of Judah to be a "Jew" or atleast from the House of Judah which would include the tribe of Benjamin. Look up askenaz and follow the bloodline in the bible and you will see they are not even semites (from the line of shem). They are not Israelites.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Great thread!

Everybody seems to forget that Iran have signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty -

Israel have not.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well I can't see why the Iranian leaders should be out to get the Jews when they are quite busy enough executing gay teenagers.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
I'm sorry, but everything you have said is irrelevant. It doesn't change the fact that this collapsing regime executed a 17 year old a couple of days ago for protesting. Hundreds of protestors have been raped, then executed - not just girls, it's the boys as well!

Did you decide to post this not very thoughtout propaganda based on a few photos alone with your untrue observations? Have you ever met any Iranian's and asked them how they feel about their govt.? In Tehran, around 90% of the people are against the govt. from many I've spoken to. However anyone feels about Israel is irrelevant in comparison to these facts and many more.

And there are no executions the US?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by m4ng4n

I don't believe the US executes under-18's. In particular a 17 yr old boy, at that age of his alleged crime, was executed a few days ago in Iran.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Maybe you are on iranian payroll maybe you are a jew ,affraid of loosing your asset in case of an attack to iran,i dont care, when you are so ignorant that you forget about about the nazi style courts in iran and sending young to death because of their protest against fraud in election.you better be quiete and not giving your opinion about iran when thowsands of iranians are fighting for their freedom inside iran and get torture thought to basijis by musad and dies.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yes it is one of the most Beautiful locations on Earth.

The Evil there is

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
One of the reasons why Iran has Jews is because they were there before Islam in Iran when they fled acient Babylon-Iraq, many of the places predate Islam's influence including any Churchs they have, since then not much has grown out of it that is non Muslim.

Also Iraq has been more a danger to Iran than what Israel has ever been, 100,000 Iranians being victims of Iraq's chemical weapons and maybe a million people have been killed because of Saddam Hussain. Now they want weapons to attack Israel because America is doing the job they could not do. This is no more about who did what to Iran many years ago, it is now about Religion and what Muhammad wants of the Jews, simple as that, the Iran war is now forgotton because they were Muslims too.

QUOTE:
In 632 raiders from the Arab peninsula began attacking the Sassanid Empire. Iran was defeated in the Battle of al-Qâdisiyah, paving way for the Islamic conquest of Persia.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hey look at this! Saddam shaking hands with Rumsfeld.. what a good friends they were!... and remained so happily ever after! [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9862625402a0.jpg[/atsimg]

As i mentioned before Judaism doesnt force its religion to the world[submit], Islam does.Thats whats worries me. Not a country defendings its right for existence in history.
And couldn't you find any pictures of the mullahs shaking hands with some Jews? But hey Ahmedinejad, who doesnt want to hug this man?
Ever thought why Iran doesnt harm its Jewish citizins? Cause they would have ate Iran and spat them out...

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The problem with Iran has nothing to do with the people in Iran, IMO. To be honest, it has very little to do with Ahmudinejad (forgive if it's the wrong sp.) either. He is a puppet. A fairly clean-cut, sometimes (emphasis on sometimes) well spoken puppet - no offense, but G.W. read books to schoolchildren, yet I fail to see how that one image alone made anyone suddenly think that he had the world's best interests at heart.

It has everything to do with the ruling Mullahs and their subsequent apologists who seem to place a lot of faith in moral relativism. A line of thinking that can place anyone who disagrees with the Iranian system of rule on the same level as the very Mullahs that would execute teenagers for protesting what they see as a manipulated election. That would hold those of a different sexual orientation in such contempt that they would condemn them to death. These Mullahs, offshoots of Ayatollah Khomeini himself, are the problem. Not the poor people of Iran who want change, and not even their "beloved" President... much like Cheney to Bush, they feed him his lines and dictate his policies. A few pictures showing him embracing the jewish minority does nothing to change that. Much as seeing past presidents in America kissing babies didn't change their largely ineffective and in some cases, desctructive administrations.

Seen a few people on here say "Yeah well so what if the Iranian government executed protesters, or those accused of homosexuality, the U.S. has capital punishment too!" Moral relativism at it's most ignorant. Yes, we do have capital punishment... but if we were to execute people for protesting the results of what many saw as a rigged election, their would've been a few million firing squads and hangings around 2000 and 2004... don't even try to compare the two, it's insulting.

I no more believe that the Iranian government are the good guys than I do that the Israeli hardliners are the harbingers of peace and prosperity. Anyone who says different in my opinion, are choking to death on the same manner of propaganda that they accuse the other side of proliferating.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ColdSteel

no no, they, WE, are called Jews because we are all descendants of Judah, out of 12 tribes, 10 were exiled by Babel along time ago and lost in time and scattered across the world because of the resettling methos used by the occupying empire. the remaining 2 tribes were Judah & Binyamin, the were joined and here we are today =)

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Man look at all the women in that picture...

Also this means just about nothing, they want isreal for land not religion. Control is a very crucial ideal.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
You have failed to reconize the fact theat your dearly beloved Iranian leader has from his own mouth said that all Jews should be exterminated, while yet declaring that the Nazi's did nothing to the Jews and it is all false history.

Recent history, shows his regime squashing protestors (non -Jews) in his own coutry because he is evil.

I am not saying that the Jews are guiltless, but for crying out loud, they must be expected to at least defend themselves and their existance.

StagPower

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join