It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all of you that think that Iran is the big bad wolf.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
All pics courtesy of www.iranjewish.com

Still believe the hype? Well, like Public Enemy said; Don't!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9975c0ec141d.jpg[/atsimg]

Recognise the evil Jew-hating guy? Number four from the right?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/075fc7e7c089.jpg[/atsimg]

Look at him, he's worse than Hitler ain't he?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bce41a95adb2.jpg[/atsimg]

And here's Katami, caught in the act of eating Israeli children.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d2a1b70ee7f.jpg[/atsimg]

Aaaaaargh, my brain!!!!!

Well, anyhooo..... All jokes aside, Katami and Ahmadinejad has never and will never hate Jews or Israel. Fact is the have a huge problem with zionism and the neverending war on Palestinians.
Same as many Europeans and U.S citizens, nothing strange with that except the fact that Iran is a country not just the people.

At the same time Nethanyahoo, Lieberman (how the he** could they even think about letting this madman become minister of foreign affairs, he acctually makes Jörg Haider seem like a humanetarian(sorry, ranting)), Ehud Barak, Obama and the MSM in general pumps up the war rhetoric.
Stating blatant lies has become the norm, this is pure propaganda.

Here are some facts to acompany the pictures:

-There lives around 35.000 jews in Iran.

-One Jew is at all time present in the Iranian parliament and is a part of government.

-The Iranian constitution states that Jews are equal to Muslims.

-Teheran has 11 synagogues, many of these with Hebrew schools..

-There are over 25 synagogues in Iran.

-Allegations made by the U.S. State Department of Jews beeing discriminated against in Iran have been condemned by Iranian Jews. The Association of Tehrani Jews said in a statement, "We Iranian Jews condemn claims of the US State Department on Iranian religious minorities, announced that we are fully free to perform our religious duties and we feel no restriction on performing our religious rituals."

-In July 2007 Iran's Jewish community rejected financial emigration incentives to leave Iran. Offers ranging from 5,000-30,000 British pounds, financed by a wealthy expatriate Jew with the support of the Israeli government, were turned down by Iran's Jewish leaders.

-Iranian Jews have in several letter condemned Ahmadinejad's holocaust revisionism, but never been persecuted for it.

-Ahmadinejad has never said that "Israel should be wiped of the map", its a blatant LIE. What he has said is "this regime that is occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time." Acording to Farsi experts that is, (Im sure Israeli and U.S propaganda experts think differently).

-Many Iranian Jews fought during the Iran-Iraq war (1980-1988) as drafted soldiers. About 15 were killed.

I do not support Ahmadinejad on many points, but on some I do. His speech to the general assembly was very interesting and thought provoking, and in the line of a real ATS'er

Link to Ahmedinejad's speech in English.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
To add

Iran has the largest Jewish community in the middle east outside of Israel.

And to remind everyone, Iran is NOT an Arab country.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but everything you have said is irrelevant. It doesn't change the fact that this collapsing regime executed a 17 year old a couple of days ago for protesting. Hundreds of protestors have been raped, then executed - not just girls, it's the boys as well!

Did you decide to post this not very thoughtout propaganda based on a few photos alone with your untrue observations? Have you ever met any Iranian's and asked them how they feel about their govt.? In Tehran, around 90% of the people are against the govt. from many I've spoken to. However anyone feels about Israel is irrelevant in comparison to these facts and many more.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by john124]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad has never said that "Israel should be wiped of the map", its a blatant LIE. What he has said is "this regime that is occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time."

Oh sorry I thought both were just as bad and stupid to say. But then again you wouldn't know what else Ahmadi has said.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I myself was not aware of these facts (as not much into race and religion, nor do I care), only learned a bit about Iran's nuclear plants thru research which I find are according to IAEA governing policies. Thank you for the informative thread and I firmly believe it is a slap to Israeli propoganda.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ok. He is not anti-semitic. This is the only logical conclusion from seeing his pictures with Jews. Lieberman also is photographed with Israeli Arabs. Can you reach the same logical conclusion? I highly doubt that.
The fact is that before Islamic revolution much more Jews lived in Iran. So it is not all roses. There is religious descrimination in Iran, one has to be pretty blind to disregard it. It is much better then what goes on in Saudi Arabia for example - but still it is not what you try to picture here.
As for "he never threatened Israel" - this is too funny. How he calls Israel, would you enlighten me? Maybe - Zionist regime? And when he repeats all the vague threats for Zionist regime occupying Palestine - he speaks of Lieberman and Netanyahu only?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

One Jew is at all time present in the Iranian parliament and is a part of government.

Have you heard of puppets? You know... the people who just follow orders. Did you also realise that the govt. also broke it's own constitution by raping prisoners. The coup d'etat regime don't even give a toss about it's own constitution.

I do not support Ahmadinejad on many points, but on some I do. His speech to the general assembly was very interesting and thought provoking, and in the line of a real ATS'er

I'm sorry, but his speech to the UN was absolutely pathetic. And yes some people on ATS also lack any real knowledge of the world beyond their little conspiracies - that Ahmadi reads to the world on a scripted paper given to him by his pathetic mafia-style leader, who are sh*tting themselves at the thought of more planned protests very soon.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Excellent post m8.

Funny how the zionist arse lickers forget about the 100's of women and children murdered by the IDF.

Pay no attention to the paid mossad bloggers.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Excellent post m8.

Funny how the zionist arse lickers forget about the 100's of women and children murdered by the IDF.

And who are they then, since you obviously have insider knowledge to make such bold claims?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Funny how some ,hmmm, people forgot about 100s of Jewish women and kids killed by Palestinian terrorists.
See - two can play the blame games.
More civilians (women and children) died in Iran- Iraq war then in Israeli - Palestinian conflict.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Originally posted by john124
I'm sorry, but everything you have said is irrelevant. It doesn't change the fact that this collapsing regime executed a 17 year old a couple of days ago for protesting. Hundreds of protestors have been raped, then executed - not just girls, it's the boys as well!

Did you decide to post this not very thoughtout propaganda based on a few photos alone with your untrue observations? Have you ever met any Iranian's and asked them how they feel about their govt.? In Tehran, around 90% of the people are against the govt. from many I've spoken to. However anyone feels about Israel is irrelevant in comparison to these facts and many more.

I decided to post this due to the massive propaganda (lies) about Iran, and I have acctually met and know several Iranians (I even had a vacation there and they are a lot friendlier than Israeli illegal settlers).

As far as I know the U.S does also use capitol punishment, why doesn't supporters of Israel react?

Why are all my observations irrelevant?

-How are my observations untrue?

-Some source on hundreds of protestors beeing raped?!?

-Some sources on 90% against the government in Iran?

-Have you read the speech to the general assembly?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Ahmadinejad has never said that "Israel should be wiped of the map", its a blatant LIE. What he has said is "this regime that is occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time."

Oh sorry I thought both were just as bad and stupid to say. But then again you wouldn't know what else Ahmadi has said.

No they are not as stupid at all, Israel are killing people, haven't you noticed?
Well, I posted the link for Ahmedinejads speech, did you read it?
I did. I can give you links to more translations that is not translated by propagandists if you want...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Excellent post m8.

And who are they then, since you obviously have insider knowledge to make such bold claims?

Who are the women and children murdered by IDF ? .... read the UN report that lays it all out for you. Its under War Crimes.

link   
SkurkNilsen wrote:

"

-There lives around 35.000 jews in Iran.

-One Jew is at all time present in the Iranian parliament and is a part of government.

-Teheran has 11 synagogues, many of these with Hebrew schools..

-There are over 25 synagogues in Iran.

Iran has the largest Jewish community in the middle east outside of Israel.

"

First of all, 35,000 Jews is a VERY small number. The church I go to has over that many members, and so does the church a few miles away. That is 1 church's real size. 25 synagogues: they must be very small. Iran, of course, keeps a few thousand Jews, Christians, & Zoroastrians in the country to appear tolerant.

Second of all, before the creation of Israel, Iraq/Baghdad had the largest Jewish community IN THE WORLD. That does not mean that Jews are not hated today. 50 years ago Sunnis & Shiites got along peacefully in Baghdad, along with Jews & Christians, Catholic & Orthodox, etc... Things are different today.

My final point is this, and you cannot argue that this is significant:

Iran has the death penalty for anyone who leaves Islam.

Do you understand what that means?!?!?! If you are Muslim in Iran, and decide to be atheist, christian, bahai, or whatever, the Iranian government gives you the death penalty! Is that religious freedom? And it's not an old law that's not enforced, they just created the law a few years ago! he Iranian government needs to FALL.

Did you know 40% of Iranian-Americans are non-religious? They leave Iran, and then they leave Islam. I'm sure 40% of Iranians in Iran are closet-Atheists, but they can't come out because it's the death penalty. The Iranian government is an Islamic government, yet the people are mainly secular.

Iran needs a new government, a secular government like Turkey. Please, tell me why, if they're so tolerant, is there the death penalty for those who leave Islam?

link   

I can give you links to more translations that is not translated by propagandists if you want...

Sorry to interfere, but i would like a link - not translated by propagandist - that has Ahmadinejad or any other important Iranian official saying the word ISRAEL. Can you do this?

link   
I apologize if I ever gave the opinion that I thought Iran was the "big bad wolf."

More like a jackyl.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Yeah well easier to forget about houndreds of Israelis killed by Palestinians than thousand of Palestines killed by the Israeli.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ignorance is bliss. Only someone without actual factual proof would use pictures of someone smiling as 'proof'. There are lots of pictures of Hitler smiling too. Must have been a great guy too then right? Wrong. Even evil tyrants smile. Come on, be real here. The hatred and bile of that man is beyond even doubt or debate. Instead of believing what this man says, how about listening to the people that have fled Iran and speak of the reality of life for Jews within Iran? You choose to believe the messages of people when media and all communications out of Iran are controlled by the govt. You willfully ignore so many things I sincerely question your motivations.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Are these pics real? they can easily be created with photoshop...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Here you are wrong (too). It is not easy to forget and no side forgets here - this is why it keeps going. If it is a mere numbers game for you - well i do not see you crying a river for millions of African civilians killed during the last decade. Hey - it is much much much more then all the Palestinians civilians and combatants since 1948. And if there are less Israeli citizens - well it is because of this spirit of Palestinian leaders.
I am sure that you sat the video where Hamas speaker congratulates Palestinian women, children and elderly for being such a good Human shield. And for loving death as Israelis love life. If not - here it is:
www.youtube.com...
You can provide a non-propaganda translation.
By the way- to refresh your memory: Israeli- Palestinian conflict started with massacre of Jewish people in Hebron. Waaaay before IDF. And i do not want other side to die more then mine, i unlike you do not forget about all the dead. I just want my side to die less. Hope you see the difference.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join