It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pendle/West Yorkshire(England) area... Anyone seeing these UFOs tonight?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the idea of thought experiments with UFO's, but alot of people swear by it... what do you guys say we try this tonight?

It's a clear night and we have a few people looking out and up in the same geographical area... it may sound corny but does anyone agree we should all *think* the same thing at the same time and really try out this telepathic UFO lark?

Perhaps at 10 or 11 all thinking, or even saying the same thing?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
I'm not sure about the idea of thought experiments with UFO's, but alot of people swear by it... what do you guys say we try this tonight?

It's a clear night and we have a few people looking out and up in the same geographical area... it may sound corny but does anyone agree we should all *think* the same thing at the same time and really try out this telepathic UFO lark?

Perhaps at 10 or 11 all thinking, or even saying the same thing?

I'd be willing to give it a try. 11 sounds the more reasonable time. Time to explain to UFO noobs who aren't aware of the concept or what's needed.

I've tried to 'will' UFOs a few times, it's yet to work. I've given it a proper go to.

I'm of the belief that UFOs are government/military, and therefore the chances of this working are slim to none. But I'm down for trying. Granted everyone is still awake at that time.

Who knows, me might even get a few more members from the area online before 11

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAmongstMen

lol - well I'll let my webcam do all the work now, I'm getting a pretty amazing picture on the screen for a cheap webcam, lots of lights/stars, some flashing, some not, if a UFO comes in frame itl definately capture it, although Im running low on diskspace and I've also gotta be up early, so it can't go on forever, but if we're having our own mini pendle-flap, i'l be sure to be out tomorrow night too

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AltruisticNarcissist

lol - well I'll let my webcam do all the work now, I'm getting a pretty amazing picture on the screen for a cheap webcam, lots of lights/stars, some flashing, some not, if a UFO comes in frame itl definately capture it, although Im running low on diskspace and I've also gotta be up early, so it can't go on forever, but if we're having our own mini pendle-flap, i'l be sure to be out tomorrow night too

Sure, this thread will probably still be semi-active tomorrow. So no reason why not.

Good job you have a webcam. Still pics are usually useless. Even if you catch something brilliant it just looks average.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

sure i'll give it a try too, jut let me know the time and the synchronized 'message' and i'll do my part!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
its gone a bit cloudy now

ill keep recording anyway until my DS gets too low

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
BIG TRIANGLE UFO HEADING FOR TRAWDEN RIGHT NOW.

Just came over my house, I'm gonna see if i can get a cam from the neighbout, fuzz it

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It's gone, get your webcam readyyyyyy

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I haven't seen anything, but I just wanted to post because I used to live in Keighley and am also an abductee. I had a lot of abduction experiences while I lived there, plus I saw four UFOs while I was there.

The first UFO that I saw was a large white disk that shot past my attic window around midnight in 1993. In 1995 I saw two separate green lights that moved at fantastic speed. The first object shot across the entire sky in about four seconds and the second (about a week later) Shot upwards from the ground toward Bingley up into the sky like the worlds fastest rocket. It was hard to estimate the size of these objects due to the distance, but I would guess that they were about the size of a small car. The final object that I saw while I lived there was a basket ball sized orange orb that floated about 10 feet in front of me one night in Long Lee. It moved kinda like it was bouncing in slow motion and shrank as it moved until it disappeared. I don't know what conditions are necessary for ball lightning, but I saw this thing on a clear, cold winters night in 1996.

I am living in Bolton now, but I will keep my eyes on the sky just in case anything heads in this direction.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Need help with this, but I suggest at 11 we all focus on the phrase:

"Beings not of the Earth, we welcome you into this air space, show us that you hear"... or something... sounds corny, but never having thought into a wide open space it's the best my puny mind can master... feel free to elaborate and lets get a clear message that we agree on.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
Need help with this, but I suggest at 11 we all focus on the phrase:

"Beings not of the Earth, we welcome you into this air space, show us that you hear"... or something... sounds corny, but never having thought into a wide open space it's the best my puny mind can master... feel free to elaborate and lets get a clear message that we agree on.

Unfortunately the thread has been moved to the gray area.

Not sure if any of the other posters will be able to relocate the thread, lets hope so

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
No pics, no vids, with such activity

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrisonerOfSociety
No pics, no vids, with such activity

I have no video recorder or camera. One of the members has set up a webcam, so hopefully he'll catch something on film

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

jesus christ youv gotta be kidding me i just went for something to eat...turned cam off coz ds got too low, but then deleted the recording and started recording again...are you telling me i missed a triangular UFO when i went to get something to eat?!

bloody typical!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
how fast was it moving?...its been 15 mins maybe it still around, anyway clouds have cleared up now, cam is recording and has a very clear view of the sky, pleaseee for the love of god let something fly over!

[edit on 11-10-2009 by AltruisticNarcissist]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AltruisticNarcissist
how fast was it moving?...its been 15 mins maybe it still around, anyway clouds have cleared up now, cam is recording and has a very clear view of the sky, pleaseee for the love of god let something fly over!

Quite slow for a plane, but it was big. I'd typed my post and it had gone from above my house to practically over Trawden. In 30-40 seconds.

I seem to catch something everytime I've had a cigarette tonight, so I'll light one up and see if there's any luck.

Managed to get my hands on a mobile phone with a camera

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Saw a fantastic meteorite about 10 minutes back for maybe half a second... other than that a few planes and beautifully clear views. I'll be going ahead with the thought experiment at 11... even if I'm the only one. Sadly no cam here either, but it's been so long since I saw anything in the sky I'm happy just to see anything myself.

Hopefully others will have some equipment to film upwards at 11?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hi - I'm in Leyland - Great to see so many Northerners on here ....Crystal clear sky tonight - I will join you in the sky watching !

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
and I've seen......NOTHING! lol

i'll join u at 11 with the thought experiment, but ill have to get off after that, ive cleaned up some diskspace so im good for a while longer.

Hope we catch something!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by suziwong
Hi - I'm in Leyland - Great to see so many Northerners on here ....Crystal clear sky tonight - I will join you in the sky watching !

I know right. I thought I was the only northerner with 'lectricity, let alone t'internet.

I'll be watching the sky when I can, unfortunately I'm meant to be working lol.

I'll also be trying to will the UFO's at 11

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join