It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microchip Implant Controversy: A Mark of the Beast or the Coming "Singularity"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Yes as you say, I am sure they will find a way to make it "desireable"
and when that runs out of steam...making it so you can not buy or sell without it will work on the resisters.

Then what?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Hey that is what the black market is for,

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yep, in the thread I mentioned, ATS member zorgon was talkiing about it.
Tesla coils and an EMP attack. Zorgons post

I guess we should laugh while we can huh?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
I dont get what you are saying. How are thoose lines in the barcode, equal to 6??

They aren't.

Possible representations of "6" are (s=space, b=bar):
Left side, odd parity: sbsbbbb
Right side, even parity: bsbssss
Left side, even parity: ssssbsb

It is an EAN-13 barcode, an extension to UPC.

Bar parity sequence number (not shown)
Start code: 101 (bsb)
Left six digits (each seven bars+spaces wide, rep. depends on parity sequence number)
Center code: 01010 (sbsbs)
Right Five digits (Right side, even parity representation)
Sixth right digit is the check digit
Stop code: 101 (bsb)

Incidentally, the full barcode would be:

Which is Cotswold Carob Powder 250g.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Everything I have to say on this topic is posted on your own thread here :

World Bank And IMF Join Global Attack On The Dollar!

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

The most prevalent thing is that it links back to I.B.M. and the Holocaust, Applied Digital Solutions, and the Census program during WWII, and is linked to this day towards finalizing with everyone have these bio-chips which you will not be allowed to remove because they will be considered your identification, permanently.

Do not forget to link back to your previous thread when it comes to similar topics.

I always do that so that I reinforce my point and opinion.

Great find.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

A barcode isn't the "Mark" it says the Mark will be IN the right hand or IN the forehead.

The microchip will be in the hand between the thumb and forefinger or just under the hairline on your forehead.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Here is how to read a UPC barcode.

www.wikihow.com...

# Note that barcodes are made up of both white and black lines. The white spaces in between the black lines are part of the code.

# Understand that there are four different thicknesses to the lines. Henceforth, the skinniest line will be referred to as "1," the medium-sized line as "2," the next largest line as "3." and the thickest is "4."

# Each UPC barcode begins and ends with 101 (thin black, thin white, thin black). In the very middle of the barcode, you will notice two thin black lines sticking down between the numbers. The thin white between them, as well as the thin whites to either side, make up a 01010. Each UPC barcode has 01010 in the middle.

The places where the OP says it's a 6 I believe is actually code for a space. It has nothing to do with the mark of the beast nor does it have to do with RFID.

Sigh.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I agree, and please look back into this thead to see where I cleary state I do not think the UPC code, scanable bar code is the mark.

As you stated, The Mark is clearly defined in the book of Revelations in the Bible as a mark on the forehead, or the right hand.

Which, could be a chip in the futire. They are small enough now, but soon will be smaller due to new nano technology.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

We agree then except for one thing, the Word of God is specific, it says "IN" the hand and "IN" the forehead, not "on".

it will be an implant, and rather interesting since we know the Illuminati is pushing for every man woman and child on Earth to be micro chipped.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Perhaps different versions read different. I am reading from the New King James, Revelation 13:16. This version uses the word "on",

Yes the world system, being the Illuminati, aka as NWO will have none of us free...not in body sprit or mind.

This is not our continuing city.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'd be willing to accept these chips if the powers that be were not the powers that be at present. The powers that be would easily utilize this technology for their benefit of their own. I choose not to be tracked like an animal.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I look forward to microchips and how they can raise our technological progress. So long as they have some very simple rules attached, then great.

1) chips should be easily removed if you desire to remove them...a small cut and some plyers should be all that is required
2) absolute disclosure about every single process and program available to the person
3) able to shut it off without having to extract should you for some reason simply not want it on for a little while

Yes, I want to live with a dangerous man-eatting monster in my house.

But!

1) I want to be able to pet him.
2) I want him house trained
3) I don't want it to get hungry when my wife and kids are around.

BAH!!!

If you think even for a MOMENT the *raisin* will be manageable you deserve the freaking thing.

peace

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

There is ONLY 1 version of scripture in English that is the authorized version, the 1611 KJV.

Revelation 13:16

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:.."

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hi/

Here is the Greek...The Revelation of S.John the Theologian
16 καὶ ποιεῖ πάντας τοὺς μικροὺς καὶ τοὺς μεγάλους, καὶ τοὺς πλουσίους καὶ τοὺς πτωχούς, καὶ τοὺς ἐλευθέρους καὶ τοὺς δούλους, ἵνα δώσουσιν αὐτοῖς χάραγμα ἐπὶ τῆς χειρὸς αὐτῶν τῆς δεξιᾶς ἢ ἐπὶ τῶν μετώπων αὐτῶν,
17 καὶ ἵνα μή τις δύνηται ἀγοράσαι ἢ πωλῆσαι εἰ μὴ ὁ ἔχων τὸ χάραγμα, τὸ ὄνομα τοῦ θηρίου ἢ τὸν ἀριθμὸν τοῦ ὀνόματος αὐτοῦ.
18 Ὧδε ἡ σοφία ἐστίν· ὁ ἔχων νοῦν ψηφισάτω τὸν ἀριθμὸν τοῦ θηρίου· ἀριθμὸς γὰρ ἀνθρώπου ἐστί· καὶ ὁ ἀριθμὸς αὐτοῦ χξς'.

The Greek word for 'Mark' is χάραγμα, which actually comes from the Word ''to etch'' to engrave.
The actual 'mark' that Revelation speaks of, will be a voluntary desicion and not be placed without one's consent.
The time will come when all will be revealed and what this 'mark' truly is,until then, the ''χξς'' has had many conclusions as to what it means...

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

You're right, it is the Greek, but which Greek?? There are several, is it the Greek of the Textus Receptus? Is it the minority/rejected Greek?

Just because i's the Greek doesn't necessarily mean it's the correct Greek, the 1st century church at Antioch, who ACTS states was the first church rejected the Alexandrian Greek manuscrits of Origen.

Modern translations are great translation, but of a corrupt Greek text. What is the Greek of the Textus Receptus?

Look Here

[edit on 12-10-2009 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I look forward to microchips and how they can raise our technological progress. So long as they have some very simple rules attached, then great.

1) chips should be easily removed if you desire to remove them...a small cut and some plyers should be all that is required
2) absolute disclosure about every single process and program available to the person
3) able to shut it off without having to extract should you for some reason simply not want it on for a little while

Since when have any of the above actually happened? What makes you think they would start now?

1. They certainly aren't going to encourage a person to cut their own arm open to remove it. Rather, I'm sure it would be an in office procedure, thus making it known to the government since all of our medical records are now housed online.

2. Absolute disclosure? What a novel idea. Does this fall in line with our new "transparent government"? So far, "absolute disclosure" is nothing more than an oxymoron.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

You're right, it is the Greek, but which Greek?? There are several, is it the Greek of the Textus Receptus? Is it the minority/rejected Greek?

Just because i's the Greek doesn't necessarily mean it's the correct Greek, the 1st century church at Antioch, who ACTS states was the first church rejected the Alexandrian Greek manuscrits of Origen.

Modern translations are great translation, but of a corrupt Greek text. What is the Greek of the Textus Receptus?

Look Here

[edit on 12-10-2009 by NOTurTypical]

Hi N.T.T/

Yes, there is Ancient Greek, modern Greek and so on....and the translation of the Greek varies because many have 'modernized' the Bible to fit in with society.

S.John's Apocalypse, the Book of Revelation is canonised in the writings of the fathers at least as far back as the mid-second century.
It is as it was and is accepted by all Christian denominations.
The Book of the Apocalypse is not for personal interpretation as it requires knowledge of the Gospels and the Gospels themselves require a teacher of faith to understand them.
How much more so,does the book of the Apocalypse 'the Vision' of S.John require, if we have not a teacher to understand the Scriptures themselves?
The Orthodox Church recognizes the 7 first ecumenical councils....nothing more has been added or taken away from the Book of the Apocalypse.
the book of the End- a long read,but very interesting
The translation from the Greek to modern English differs greatly to suit the modern times,this is not so good because it changes the overall meaning !
Of what you said of the 'corrupt' Greek,yes I agree,and those that did that,did it intentionally, for they know why it had to be done for they had an agenda in mind!
What one really needs to know and what many all agree on, is that the Two Prophets Enoch and Elijah will come to warn the world of the Antichrist, until then,we must be careful as to whom we think the Antichrist is and what the 'mark' is.
Deception will rule the end of times!
Also...
The 'mark' itself may or may not be visible on the hand or the forehead....but,it would have to offer some type of proof to those that will be able to buy food or sell goods etc(as it is prophesied in Scripture)

Through the miracles that the beast will grant the false prophet to perform, the latter will deceive many,
telling them to make an image to the beast (13:14): And he will be given power to give life unto the image of the beast,
that the image of the beast should both speak and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should all be killed (Rev. 13:11-12, 14-15).

From the second verse of the nineteenth chapter of the Book of Revelation, one can conclude that it is precisely thanks to the false prophet that many people will accept the mark of the beast.
However, three and a half years later the reign of lawlessness will come to an end, for the Lord Jesus Christ will appear in glory and overwhelm all the enemies of God.
And the devil will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever (Rev. 20:10).
count the number of the Beast

And a few more Prophecies and Ancient teachings on the Antichrist
I guess you could say ...If we can't trust the Ancient Greek texts translations as they were,and as we know them,then we certainly cannot trust the modern interpretation of the many translations.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I don't trust any modern translation, I only use the 1611 KJV. Many modern translations are bold enough to OMIT verses they didn't like, I have a big problem with that, especially with the warning from the Lord against such a thing in Revelation.

History of Bible manuscripts

[edit on 13-10-2009 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Dave Mustaine from the band Megadeth believes in the mark of the beast, as per the bible's teachings.

He appeared not long ago, on Alex Jones' show discussing his views.

If you haven't already heard it, then listen to the new Megadeth CD called Endgame. The title track, Endgame, mentions RFID chips and FEMA camps...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The manufacturer Verichip has morphed into Positive ID

" PositiveID represents the convergence of a pioneer in personal health records and the first and only FDA-cleared implantable microchip for patient identification, VeriChip, with a leader in the identity security space, Steel Vault, focused on access and security of consumers' critical data."

after the purchase of Steel Vault

" The company’s products and services include credit monitoring, credit reports, and other identity theft protection services. "

The chip which was only for your pets and the infirm in order to contain the health records of individuals much like the the medic Alert ID tag system. This new merger will allow monetary and credit information to be added to the chip thus making it ready to be used as the means for commerce thus doing away with the need for cash and credit cards.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join