It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal blood disorder identified

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This disorder has been in the royal family for generations now. The identity of the cursed blood disorder that troubled the British Royal Family in the 19th and early 20th centuries has been indentified now. The mutation was transmitted from Russian Empress Alexandra to her son.

DNA analysis has revealed the identity of the "cursed blood" disorder that afflicted the British Royal Family in the 19th and early 20th centuries.

Scientists say the disease inherited by Queen Victoria's descendants was probably a severe form of the blood clotting disorder haemophilia B.

The scientists examined DNA samples extracted from the skeletal remains of Russia's Romanov family. The research is published in the journal Science. Their analysis included the remains of Queen Victoria's great grandson Crown Prince Alexei.

Source: news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Outside the hemophilia community this isn't well known, but within it's common knowledge. I have hemophilia, and without divulging my ancestry, I can say it is viewed upon as Cursed, then and now, but also Blessed as well.

Like the Bible says, He will punish down to the X-number generation for their parents iniquity. Hemophilia is the price the generations have paid because the royal families wanted to "keep it in the family."

If I was presented with the choice of the suffering I've done, and knowing what I know, or not having Hemophilia and having a "normal" life, I'd still choose Hemophilia.

It's a very painful life, but the suffering brings you closer to God tenfold.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Uhmm... I'm not sure why this is news now. The hemophiliac bloodlines of the royal families are a classic study in genetics and appeared in my biology textbooks in the 1960's. A number of books from that time (and before) discussed the impact of hemophilia and Rasputin's manipulation of the czarina.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
ohhh, david icke, anyone?

what else does the royal blood contain, and is it different to normal human blood, and why?....

alien hybridization methinks..

nice semiramis statue of liberty illuminati avatar thingy u have.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Why would haemophilia suggest some sort of fanciful "alien hybrid"? Haemophilia is a relatively common disorder.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Nevermind- sorry.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by ninecrimes]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
years of inbreeding will do that kind of thing.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Uhmm... I'm not sure why this is news now. The hemophiliac bloodlines of the royal families are a classic study in genetics and appeared in my biology textbooks in the 1960's.

because... good sir, much has changed since 1960 with regard to hemophilia studies.

Yes we always knew it was hemophilia... but now we know it was Severe Type B Hemophilia; Christmas Disease; a new bit of knowledge. We also know the specific mutation type and point of Mutation on Factor IX, in that royal family; it is a IVS3-3A>G mutation in the F9 intron 3 region. This mutation is one of 150 or so known possible mutations of Factor IX. The medical community had long presumed that hemophilia A (Factor VIII deficiency) was the “Royal Disease” because of its much higher incidence (1/10,000 vs. 1/50,000). Now we know that B;"Christmas Disease" was the "Royal Disease".

Here is some source material:

www.scienceonline.org...

I am,

Sri Oracle, father of a Type B-Severe Haemophiliac

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I wonder when the empire of the wolf will rise....

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

well it may not suggest anything. wonder what happens if you mix reptile and human blood tho...

let me guess...

lower body temperature maybe, or more susceptible to changes in temperature like cold blooded animals are...

interesting that the french aristocrats were said to have 'sang froid'... cold blood. isn't it?

also interesting that royals were said to have 'blue blood'.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

The "blue blood" thing is an interesting hypothesis/theory...

It is said the affluent elite from the monarchy era had moderate levels of silver in their blood.

They used silver appliances frequently, drank and ate from silver cookware...

new topics

top topics

join