It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MALE soapbox

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Can't have curtains without matching throw pillows...
hmmm
MUST GO SHOPPING!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
Communication is vital when relating to the male of the species. They don't understand hints, subtlety, innuendos. Must speak in clear, concise sentences that are phrased to communicate a problem to be solved. Most have "marital ear" whether they're married or not. Helps to leave notes.

I'm not sure... what are you saying ?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

Silly me, I thought I'd already spelled it out for you.

Guys are simple creatures. Feed 'em, bed 'em, give them short lists of chores to do that only guys can do then tell them they're the most special person on the planet. Basically, guys want "moma".

Try not to think about it too much, guys. You'll be in therapy for the rest of your lives if you do.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Guys are simple creatures. Feed 'em, bed 'em, give them short lists of chores to do that only guys can do then tell them they're the most special person on the planet. Basically, guys want "moma".

Your last post was right on the money and I thought you had us figured out. As usual, I was wrong. This post shows the ignorance that many women still have about men.

A real man can feed himself.

If I just want to bed a woman, I just have to walk 50 feet away from my front door to find one. A real man gets no satisfaction out of sex without love.
When two people love each other, there is no sex that compares, period.

Yes, men like to be told that they are special, so do women. It's a human trait that to be accepted and appreciated by a loved one is something that is looked forward to. By both sexes.

We want a Mama?????
What kind of men have you been hanging out with. Are they even out of diapers yet??

A real man wants a best friend, a companion, a confidente, a lover, a mistress, a partner in life, and someone that gives their heart a little tug every time they get smiled at by them.

A real man only want's one woman, that special woman that makes their dreams come true together.

Sorry, I give you 5 stars for your previous post, but on this one, I have to rate as an epic fail..

No stars for you..

p.s. I really feel sorry for you if this is how you truly feel...seriously

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a22d49404b1.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

Your last post was right on the money and I thought you had us figured out. As usual, I was wrong. This post shows the ignorance that many women still have about men.

A real man can feed himself.

If I just want to bed a woman, I just have to walk 50 feet away from my front door to find one. A real man gets no satisfaction out of sex without love.
When two people love each other, there is no sex that compares, period.

Yes, men like to be told that they are special, so do women. It's a human trait that to be accepted and appreciated by a loved one is something that is looked forward to. By both sexes.

We want a Mama?????
What kind of men have you been hanging out with. Are they even out of diapers yet??

A real man wants a best friend, a companion, a confidente, a lover, a mistress, a partner in life, and someone that gives their heart a little tug every time they get smiled at by them.

A real man only want's one woman, that special woman that makes their dreams come true together.

Sorry, I give you 5 stars for your previous post, but on this one, I have to rate as an epic fail..

No stars for you..

p.s. I really feel sorry for you if this is how you truly feel...seriously

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a22d49404b1.gif[/atsimg]

images.zaazu.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It's not all women I have a problem with, It's the Gold Digging, Out for SELF, egotistical, backstabbing, lying, cheating, etc. if they weren't so worried about Paris Hiltons new hand bag, or Nicole Richies Rehab stint, yada yada yada.... I would have no problem with women. NOW I do not have a a problem with ALL women as i stated at the start of this post, just the ones who posses qualities of which i listed, or qualities that would fall into the same catagory

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
post by tribewilder

I wondered if anyone would catch my meaning. Apparently not. You'll notice that I said "guys", or "male of the species". I never said "men".

"Men" are all that you described and are the crowning of creation. "Guys" are as I described them. Most "guys" don't know the difference.

To be fair, most females are just that-female, not women. Females are capable of equally childish behavior as the guys.

I think the problem most men have with females is thinking that they got a woman when all they got was a female. And women have a problem with guys when they think they got a real man and he turns out to be just a guy.

Different value systems.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

I apologize..sincerely.

I just read your post and got all worked up over what many women think of men.

I see now what you mean, and I quite agree..

I really dislike those that rush to judgement, so I will now proceed to punish myself.

:bnghd:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Oh AD, a woman giving men a forum to speak their feelings. :shk:

That aside, yes I'm male, but my love goes to a man. It's not that I haven't loved a women, more than one actually. And I've had problems with both sexes.

The thing with women that really bothers me goes beyond that entire vagina thing, it rests with the clingy nature of the female half of our species.
Women tend to want to nest, and to do so they trap men into relationships that both know can't last.

I know more gay partners that have been together longer than straight partners, and I really don't know that many gay couples. Yet I know many straight couples that have children and have only one parent to raise those kids.

I have one question......

Why can't you breeders raise your spawn in a proper, healthy, loving, environment without pawning them off on others to raise them ???

I've raised my share, and loved them all no matter the circumstances they came into my home.

It's time to step up to the plate men.
Raise your offspring like a man should. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SEED.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

No apology necessary, tribe. As I mentioned before, you sound like every woman's ideal man.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

No apology necessary, tribe. As I mentioned before, you sound like every woman's ideal man.

No, I have as many faults as the next person. I just know how to treat a woman so she feels special and even that is self serving as I am always looking for that smile that turns me to mush.

Besides, I can't dance either...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96a2f2d08768.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

No, I have as many faults as the next person. I just know how to treat a woman so she feels special and even that is self serving as I am always looking for that smile that turns me to mush.

Besides, I can't dance either...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96a2f2d08768.gif[/atsimg]

Just adds to the charm.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

sometimes tis better if they are not involved anx...hence my reality.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

(Wukky wandering around ATS feeling nice, bubbly even, humming to himself checks into the soapbox thread...
)

It's time to step up to the plate men.
Raise your offspring like a man should. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SEED.

WHAT WHAT WHAT!?! Woah hoa there pilgrim. Yea, I do take care of my "SEED" as you so callously call my son.

Fact of the matter is soon as I can get down to Florida, ill be taking care of him on a more permanent basis.

A lot of us "Breeder" Males end up in situations well beyond our control. Ill agree with you on those deadbeat parents who split out and don't want anything to do with their kids from then on. Won't pay the support they are told to and don't care if they go to jail.

But some of us would rather be with our children. I know I would rather be with my son raising him. So let's try to not paint us "breeder" guys into a hole, ya think?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
All right this is one I can't understand.

Now I hold the door open for women at the store if one is around when I am there. I also hold open the door for the elderly, and any man that has a lot of parcels.

Now before there were power locks on cars, the doors had to either be opened with a key, or from the inside. In the middle of winter, all I saw was a couple going to their car in a friggin snowstorm, the guy getting behind the wheel, starting the car, then reaching across to unlock the passenger door for his significant other.

I saw this time and time again.

I open the passenger door for my partner first and then go around to the drivers side. Even with power locks I still will open the door.

I know that you (women) can open a door. I know that you are not weak. Instead of getting upset, why don't you just let the man open the door for you? If it bothers you that much, just pretend that you are doing it for the man OK?

Same goes for starting the car in the winter. If the man wants to go outside when it is a bazillion degrees below zero to start your car so it will be warm for you when you get out there, let him. Again, just think of doing it for him.

Yes, these things make a man feel special. Treating a woman with respect in no way infringes on your right to equality. Some men actually enjoy doing such things and don't expect anything in return other than thank-you, they do not expect to be ranted on...

I was holding a door open for my mother and a few others the other day, and one girl gave a huff and went out of her way to go to another door, just to show her independence. (I guess)

What's up with that???

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I quite often need someone to get the door for me, as Iam pushing jr around in a stroller and this god forsaken hell hole has no automatic doors, not even for those with a disability.
As for getting the car door...
If you are warming it up ( most appreciated, as I hate the friggin cold), unlock the passenger door, so I can just scoot into it, no problem...yeah I prefer to open my own car door.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by AccessDenied]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Now I hold the door open for women at the store if one is around when I am there. I also hold open the door for the elderly, and any man that has a lot of parcels.

What? You mean slamming the door in their face is impolite? Crap! :shk: Ill never get this etiquette thing down.

I suppose it's bad manners to trip people when they get a carton of eggs at the store too?

[edit on 10/24/2009 by whatukno]

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join