It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Partiers Turn on GOP Leadership (and it's about damn time)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The fact is, BOTH parties are as corrupt as can be. I don't like either party. I haven't liked a president since Reagan.

These days you have better odds to win the freaking lottery than to get someone in government that isn't as corrupt as the day is long.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
Who, other than the far left has said the Tea Party movement was an arm of the GOP? They have been called a GOP movement to discredit them, but I have never read or heard a statement by a prominent Republican saying they are a Republican movement. How have they turned on 'GOP leadership?'

Other than the far left and the MSM, no one.

I think the author of the "Politico" story operates under the assumption that because they are conservative, Tea Party participants MUST be Republican.

Dick Armey's response was perfect and perfectly consistent, "we are non partisan."

You've no doubt seen the mindset among the anti- "Tea Party" members on ATS.

They've made an unshakeable (in their minds) connection between "Republican" and anyone who dares criticize Obama, his administration, or policies.

They overlook the fact that the Tea Party protests are not directed at any one party, but at the government's disregard of the people and Constitution as a whole.

Affiliation has no place in our protests, except that of Citizen of the U.S.A.

Perhaps having another (the Politico author) who shares their ideology will enable the left to see their aspersions have been unfounded and misplaced.

jw

new topics

<< 1   >>

join