It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GypsK ats avatars

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
some new ones in the new size format

edit on 6/10/2010 by GypsK because: (no reason given)

I love this one, its so cute!

Could I keep it?

edit on 12-10-2010 by Blue Dreamer because: edit the quote

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Dreamer

sure, take it home

as long as you take good care of it, feed it plenty and don't forget to groom and hug at least once a day

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
To Sinter Klaas

First experimentation with the image you gave me (changed the colors and background, added text)
I skipped your member name because this is a 'mini profile background' and your username will automatically will be on top of the image. Try it out and let me know if you want changes, something added or something different.

to use this one, use the following code:
/member/25baec363097.png (-->this goes into the background image box)
don't forget to use a transparant avatar gif, you can use this url for it: (leave out " ")
"http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a8e50a0789d.gif"
(-->this goes in the avatar url box)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Im really useless at backgrounds and avatars and computer art,id only just got my last one sorted when this re-sizing came in,would you be so kind as to perhaps suggest something for me......id like it to include my screenname,posibly something medieval or celtic in design?? Anything will be better than my wrong sized one I have now.I can pay you with a flag and star lol ???????????????

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

i can make you something, do you want an avatar or a background?
And can you be more specific about what kind of image you'd like?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
here's the background with logo and an avi (or how it sort off would look like...think the text is a bit to small)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think it looks pretty cool

Thank you very much !

What do you think ?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

looks good, glad you like it

the logo works better in the background then I thought it would

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hi,sorry I took so long to reply.I would like a plain looking background if possible,in a colour and texture which will go well with the avatar. I was thinking for the avatar some kind of celtic gravestone with an olde world font with screen name and ats logo!! No pressure though,if its not possible tell me.Many thanks.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
is the new castle avatar still available on p3 of this thread? After looking through I really like this one.Any chance of personalising it instead of the celtic cross and suggesting some kind of background to go with it?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

It's still available, I'll see what I can do with it since that avatar doesn't leave much space for your name... let me try out a few things.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

/member/f398d6fd0051.png

What about this one (I like all things celtic), if you don't like I work on the other one later this evening, this is a background, so try it out first before desiding

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Thanks a lot,love it.Can u do it as an avatar!!! Thanks a million,looks brilliant!!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

post this
in the avater space, without the " "
it's a blank gif that will extract the background space so it shows everything.... try that first, I think you'll like!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Beutiful,you've really got a talent there!!! Thanks so much and for the instructions to ha ha!! Really good of you to take the time out,much appreciated!!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

A Thousand thanks fair maiden.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK

I really like your stuff, kind of sensuous, mystical.

Please, I was wondering if this could be mine, I'm in need of some new stuff.
Is this one formatted for the new sizes?
Could you put DTOM or DontTreadOnMe on it?

Is it possible to cook up something with a holiday flavor, not necessarily santa, and not religious.

I would be very grateful

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Hi,
Yes the avi is in the new format and yes, it's yours to use.... but.... (big but!
)

The reason I haven't done more avi's is because my monitor broke down and I'm now using an old crappy monitor untill I can affort to by a good, semi pro one.
All the images look horrible on my screen right now and photoshop is out of the question on this old thing...(been grumpy about it for a couple of weeks,grrrrr.... lol)

So, to make a long story short, you can use the image, but you'll need another avi artist to put your name on it and probably adjust the size a bit (can't even see that on this old thing)

sorry, can't help you out right now,
also my appolagies to everyone else who is still waiting for their avi... but I simply can't finish them for at least a couple more weeks

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

I'll take it as is for now, thanks

And, I hope you get a new set up soon...maybe Santa

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

The image is a background so you need to put the url in the background box, then insert a blank gif in the avatar box:
post this
in the avater space, without the " "

Your mod badge will mess with the size though, not sure how it will come out

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join