<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Not sure if I put this one up "for sale" yet

(felt poetic)

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Gypsk, those are really cool. I'm wondering if you might have another dragon avatar? The one you have up there is awesome, but I can see that the annhilator has first dibbs on that one

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hun, These are really nice. I LOVE the second one - that polished chrome - clean look. I seriously do need to get an avatar. Then get some advice on how to make that baby work!

PM me about creating something for me, if you want. I'd appreciate you helping me out if you have the time Gysp! I'd be honored to create an avatar with you - work with you. You're very talented!

I would, of course, give you recognition/credit and it would be a true honor to work with you and display the image in our heads making our ideas come into fruition!

Hope to hear from you but if you havent the time, I understand. This is just something I have been putting off, with 'any day now' intentions! But the day never comes and it been years.

Yay! I may soon have a Kick A$$ custom avatar! *excited*

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
Gypsk, those are really cool. I'm wondering if you might have another dragon avatar? The one you have up there is awesome, but I can see that the annhilator has first dibbs on that one

I'm not sure if he still wants it since he just has a new avi, you can always u2u him ans ask

As for other dragons, I have this one and others will be ready in a couple of weeks.

it doesn't have text yet, so if you want this you need to let me know what text you want on it and if you want to add a bit of collor shade to the text (that would break the image a bit, color or metalic)

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Little One
Hun, These are really nice. I LOVE the second one - that polished chrome - clean look. I seriously do need to get an avatar. Then get some advice on how to make that baby work!

PM me about creating something for me, if you want. I'd appreciate you helping me out if you have the time Gysp! I'd be honored to create an avatar with you - work with you. You're very talented!

I would, of course, give you recognition/credit and it would be a true honor to work with you and display the image in our heads making our ideas come into fruition!

Hope to hear from you but if you havent the time, I understand. This is just something I have been putting off, with 'any day now' intentions! But the day never comes and it been years.

Yay! I may soon have a Kick A$$ custom avatar! *excited*

Thanks Little One

The chrome is actually the hardest to make, because you need a clear vector image to start with, which means, black and white (or only two strong colors) and clean edges that aren't 'pixelized'. Mostly these qualities go lost while resizing and the image becomes unrecognizable after applying the chrome. Most vector images don't loose their qualities after resizing. I often use tattoo sheets, but the good ones aren't for free.
Ok, so much for lesson nr1, LOL

Second, I don't create the original image myself so you need something to start with. I suggest you browse the web to look for an image that you want to be the basics for your avi, or tell me which theme you had in mind already.
Then I need to know what color you want to dominate the avi, the style and text you want on it. Anything that comes to mind.

When I have that info I can make a few basic ones and work them out when we know which way to go.
Also, an email addy would be nice, so i can mail you examples to choose from while working on them.

Looking forward to this project

[edit on 3/11/2009 by GypsK]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Very nice work here....

Creative and artistic...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

thank you,
I try

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

I am impressed. I love that new one. I would like that one, please. Could it be darker?
Also I have an original song called gypsy eyes and I am thinking of using some windows media player images for the video so I can get it up to youtube. It would be even better if a series of your avatars were used for the video. Is that something that would interest you? A collage of gypsk avatars on a song called gypsy eyes. If so , just u2u me. If not, no worries. Just a thought. And thanks for help with the avatar

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

ok, here are the darker ones, one with and one without the name

to compare, this was the lighter one

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Little One

Little one & dragonmusic - you have my full permission to take the shiny silver dragon avatar. I was doing the green morbo head for awhile and really liked the "castle" one I"m currently using, so I borrowed that one instead.

So to Little One, dragonmusic, and other BTS members, I'm releasing the silver dragon for use.

ENJOY!

[edit on 4/11/09 by Morbo the Annihilator]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
two "male" ones for a change

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

I love them both. Though the one with the text is my favorite. I know I just sent that to you in a u2u , but I wanted to write it on the thread for all those passing through. This is great work, Gypsk, You rock

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Morbo the Annihilator

Thank you very much , Morbo.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I'll be making avatars this weekend and then I'll have to stop till after the newyear. I have a new project coming up in my personal life, that and the holidays cause me to have little time to work on requested avi's for the next 2 or 3 months.

So if you need one, now is the time... monday will be to late

In the mean time I already started making a few 'seasonal avi's', I'll post them in another thread in time for the holidays (those come as I make them, no adding to it later.. so for personal ones, request are taken till monday)

have a nice weekend all!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Finally made it back with some new avi's,

These are "Snatchables", which means, grab them if you like to use them (on ats only of course)

I'll also be posting some abstract avi's I made with Aphophysis, these have no text on them other then maybe the ATS logo, feel free to grab for use on ATS or add your name to it (pls without changing anything on the original image)

let's start with some humour, enjoy

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

JAK

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I really like those last ones GypsK, especially:

Nice work.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Wow you are talented
.. i would even say gifted

you make really cool avatars

personnaly i like it simple
mine was created with paint

maybe you can rotate your avatars and not only having one
many are rotating between avatars depending on the mood

edit on 9/15/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Many of these are absolutely stunning!

Well done GypsK!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Thanks all of you

Most of my avi's are still available, so grab one if you like

reply to post by Ben81

Thanks
I wouldn't say 'gifted' it's just a skill in using a computer program, don't ask me to draw these by hand because it will look as if a 5 year old made it

I guess most people choose an avi that reflects them, that's why the ones I make by request are also used on the boards, but the ones I make for fun are hardly used at all...

What do you mean by a rotating one? Like a gif images that changes every few seconds?
I thought of that, but it seems that a lot of people don't like moving or annimated images that much (you won't believe how much comments I had on the blinking sig I have, lol)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join