It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Art Students with Construction Passes were in WTC before attacks

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Oh, I agree, I am of the opinion they fascilitated the attacks sucess by throwing up a smoke screen. They needed their Pearl Harbor.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I didn't have time to read the whole thread so sorry if Im being redundit. It seems a glaring important bit of info is that they had construction passes. Why would students have construction passes and who issued these passes. and why when I come to this site and this site only and type in theres a huge delay in what I type and when it actually appears on the page. wierd.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Initial thoughts about students being granted a construction pass seem reasonable when you consider their purpose was to construct a platform. Within the context of the additional sketches, an bit of a shadow is cast onto the schema. In the absence of further information so far, it is hard to say where this may end up.

In relation to the allegations about personnel planting explosives in the guise of performing elevator maintenance, perhaps this was a sort of scouting assignment to provide a baseline? I'm not sure what all documentation an elevator repair crew would be made privy to in regards to that system, but I don't see that it would entail column position details. Having a sketch before getting to the point of planting explosives might help someone look in the proper locations or seek out ways to gather more detailed information in preparation. I'm just postulating here, but I really don't see what purpose is served by the sketches of column locations for the building other than something malignant.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Somehow I missed this thread in my search, and started a thread of my own:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Please scan for some interesting points not brought up here.

I need to catch up in here, but I found the artist in the space in 1999, maybe that has been found too. My main thoughts now are "Who else had access as an Artist" and WWho was the Artist/s in that space in 2001?"

I have some serious catching up to do,
DocMoreau

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by quetzelcoatl

According to the students themselves in the book they wrote about it, the whole thing was secret and illegal.

I'm wondering how anyone can do something secret and illegal in the WTC because we have been told by tptb that that was not possible, hence we are told it would not be possible for anyone to gain access to say plant devices.

However this caper proves that is wrong ... it clearly is (was) possible as long as you knew the right people.

Who was in charge of WTC security again ??? Bush wasn't it ?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

From what I understand, Marvin P. Bush wasn't the head of security there, but on the board of directors for the electronic security company contracted there(Stratesec, formerly Securacon). I believe the head of security was John P. O'Neill, the former FBI head of counterterrorism who was hot on bin Laden's heels and "conveniently" killed on his first day on the job: September 11, 2001.

If Gelitin stated in their book that the project was illegal, they could be tracked down for trespassing violations I suppose, but that doesn't seem to be quite worthwhile. If, on the other hand, the evidence we are waiting for proves some darker purpose, apprehending them would become a much worthier cause.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
First of all, they were not students. Instead, they were the four members of Gelatin, well-known in Austria and Germany for their performance art (if that is what you want to call it). Here is their website:
www.gelitin.net...

and here's their leader Wolfgang playing around....
www.youtube.com...

Their website confirms their stay in Tower 1 in 2000, rearranging a window and constructing a balcony:
www.gelitin.net...

It also records that they delivered four lectures entitled "Gelatin is getting it all wrong again” at the Leo Koenig Gallery in New York in September and October, 2001. Must have been an eventful visit.

Here's the now out-of-print book the four performance artists wrote about their New York escapades:
www.gelitin.net...
You can still find it in some bookshops.

Here's some videos they made about their work:
www.gelitin.net...

Still believe they helped bring down the Towers? If so, you will believe anything.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Its hard to tell looking at the pictures of them what they might be capable of.

My point is if these guys can live in the building with access to the whole building to carry out their strange project unknown to only but a select few, presumably the security/management, then it should be equally possible for another crew to do the same, if the owner (or whoever) wanted it to happen.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Still believe they helped bring down the Towers? If so, you will believe anything.

Thank you, micpsi. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
after reading this all i have to say is koka is cointelpro

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Here we have a bunch of zanies,somehow got passes,living among TONS of god knows what they brought in,next to a wall of apparently empty boxes,planning to do a dangerous,illegal,air equilibrium effecting stunt with a poor photo to show for it and that is somehow considered normal?!?In a building that later...Occam's wakizashi sez,"Time for investigation."

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
while investigating the Israeli/WTC connection, I came upon this page

www.historycommons.org...

interesting

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Has anybody sen this post yet?

abundanthope.net...

Israel did 9/11 Updated, Revised
By jewishcrimenetworkdid911.blogspot & theinfounderground.com
Oct 15, 2009, 03:07

Email this article
Printer friendly page

Israel did 9/11 UPDATED, REVISED

Who leased the WTC only seven weeks before 9/11?

Re: Israel did 9/11, ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD!!
by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo » Thu May 07, 2009 8:52

Tons of info and documentation. Sources also included.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Great link m8

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barkster
I didn't have time to read the whole thread so sorry if Im being redundit. It seems a glaring important bit of info is that they had construction passes. Why would students have construction passes and who issued these passes. and why when I come to this site and this site only and type in theres a huge delay in what I type and when it actually appears on the page. wierd.

Because (sigh!) they were NOT students but members of a well-known performance art group called (sigh!) Gelitin (formerly Gelatin).

There is absolutely nothing suspect about these (ah) gentlemen. They even have their website which records their stay at Tower 1 in 2000. See:
www.gelitin.net...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
reply to post by micpsi

Its hard to tell looking at the pictures of them what they might be capable of.

My point is if these guys can live in the building with access to the whole building to carry out their strange project unknown to only but a select few, presumably the security/management, then it should be equally possible for another crew to do the same, if the owner (or whoever) wanted it to happen.

"known only to a select few? They wrote about their escapade in their book (now out of print)! They recorded it in their website!! They gave four lectures at an art gallery in New York during September and October, 2001!!! What are you talking about?

Get informed about Gelitin and any suspicions you might have will simply melt away.

This story is a myth. As though we needed a bunch of well-known artists to plant thermate or bombs a year in advance of 9/11. We now know that during the week-end prior to 9/11, teams of men entered the two towers, and that security (such as dogs sniffing for explosives) was suspended.

And please, please stop confusing the Israeli art students with the four members of Gelitin. They are Austrian. Here's their leader, Wolfgang Gantner:
www.youtube.com...
And here are the videos they made about themselves:
video.google.com... wQwAw#

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Blueprints and structural diagrams are far less risky than "scouting missions" especially in light of the fact that the core columns were the same since they were placed during construction.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Blueprints and structural diagrams are far less risky than "scouting missions" especially in light of the fact that the core columns were the same since they were placed during construction.
[edit on 17-10-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

God, you are rational! Thank you for that. It is much appreciated.
Second line.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by really

No problem. I am a old school gamer geek *pen and pencil D&D and the like*. We think like that.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I'm afraid you have completely missed my point.

Rather than state it again, I'd ask to to re read what i said.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join