It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Art Students with Construction Passes were in WTC before attacks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Don't forget the ninjas. Every conspiracy has ninjas that work for an underground government, which is seek world domination and control.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos

Don't forget the ninjas. Every conspiracy has ninjas that work for an underground government, which is seek world domination and control.

Still doesn't answer my question from 2 pages back, what would Mossad have to gain out of such an operation, hard to believe they spent years planning something like this against an ally without it being a catylist for something else, if they even did it.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Let no one confuse the members of the performance art group Gelatin (now Gelitin) led by Wolfgang Gantner with the "Israeli art students". There's no known connection. Anyone who lumps them together is mixing apples and oranges.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by Pathos

Why does it have to be someone just trying to make a quick buck, anyway? Do you have evidence of this??? Hmmm? You are making up a conspiracy theory too, you know.

There is no sense of reality in your theory. Its not grounded on anything logical. According to some of your stories, it has to be a government cover up. Artists are not allowed into the WTC to show their work off. Even though the expo took place in 2000, there has to be a connection to the government somewhere. WHY?

Originally posted by vkey08
Still doesn't answer my question from 2 pages back, what would Mossad have to gain out of such an operation, hard to believe they spent years planning something like this against an ally without it being a catylist for something else, if they even did it.

If the story was bogus in the first place, that would include everything else that follows.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Let no one confuse the members of the performance art group Gelatin (now Gelitin) led by Wolfgang Gantner with the "Israeli art students". There's no known connection. Anyone who lumps them together is mixing apples and oranges.

Wait a minute. How do we know there is "no connection?" Was this brought out in the 9/11 commision? What kind of investigation went on?

From one of the links on NBC news provided in this thread, The connections between Israel and 9/11 are classified from the public.

Okay, let us be fair. If there is nothing to hide then why are the connections between Israel and 9/11 classified?

[edit on 11-10-2009 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Well, then the question could be turned around. If Mossad has nothing to gain or hide in this, why is the connections between Israel and 9/11 classified?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The question should be:
"Was there a connection at all?"

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
That youtube is a video of a Wolfgang Von Gelitin . Is he Wolfgang Gantner ? There is some mismatch in the name of this group Geletin being appended onto a Wolfgang to produce this other fellow , no ?

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

The question should be: "Was their a connection at all?"

Agreed. And an investigation should have been done. Seeing as Israel has had agents who travelled all over Europe and worked in the States and on occasion in the past posed as "Art Students" and seeing as they have a diagram of the Core Coloumns and Elevator shafts, one might want to know exactly what was going on.

Again. The connections between Israel and 9/11 are classified.

They are "hiding" something obviously.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

There is no sense of reality in your theory.

Lmao, this coming from someone who believes the official story.

Its not grounded on anything logical. According to some of your stories, it has to be a government cover up. Artists are not allowed into the WTC to show their work off. Even though the expo took place in 2000, there has to be a connection to the government somewhere. WHY?

All I am reading is a whining rant. WHY?

"Logical" means based on logic, not what you FEEL to be "reality."

I asked you an easy question: do you have PROOF that the guy wrote this article solely to make a quick buck?

No?

You're a conspiracy theorist, and a hypocrite on top of it.

The question should be:
"Was there a connection at all?"

And you can't answer that question. So why are you arguing with us, when you simply have to agree that this needs to be investigated further?

[edit on 11-10-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This only raises more questions. It is now apparent to me that the US is both enemies of Israel and Iran. While I don't think the US will try to benefit from the conflict I find it likely that the US will join the conflict by siding with one of them. This could be very bad because people have been predicting this scenario to be WW3 for a while now.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Maybe SILVERSTEIN is kicking back some of his ill gotten blood money.
Alleged.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

That's link20 off their website

www.wtc.window.to...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

third film? i said this few times, the news footage of that morning before the attacks, cut to commercial, right before commercial it showed i live view of the wtc, must have been 4 minutes before the attacks. so that video camera had to have captured the first impact.

edit: point, theres is most likely a bunch of videos.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Myendica]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Gelitin WTC home page

[edit on 11-10-2009 by tonygal]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonygal

That's link20 off their website

www.wtc.window.to...

Hey thanks for the link. Very, very interesting indeed.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
THis looks like a red herring to me. Those guys were in the tower over a year before they got hit .. may 2000 by that construction pass . I can't see how they would have been arrested after the event . Not unless they lived up there for over a year .

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
what were they scouting?? looking for the perfect vantage point???

that's link8

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least. Star and flag!

All we have now though is a bunch of loose links, loose individuals, loose images and loose names. Possible connections need to be investigated and i see someone has already done a brief job with Gelitin which has produced some... baffling results, to say the least.

Thumbs up to whoever has the time and patience to follow up on this. There's a lot to work with here.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonygal
what were they scouting?? looking for the perfect vantage point???

that's link8

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7dedaeb86616.png[/atsimg]

You be the judge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81fccc1efbbc.jpg[/atsimg]

Caption (guy on right): What about that one over there... i think we'll be able to see it clearly.

Caption (guy on left): Oooooo, nice choice, should be a clear view.

[edit on 11/10/2009 by serbsta]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join