It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first experience with spiritual healing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hey guys, I thought I would share with you an interesting event that took place late last night. I am currently visiting my mother, and her cat has been sick for a few days. It wasn't eating, and would just lay around the house all day, which is very unusual compared to it's normal behaviour. So, last night it was laying next to me...and I thought to myself...why don't I give that spiritual/energy healing stuff a go to see what happens...now I never really believed in it...but it couldn't hurt to try. So I closed my eyes and ran my hands over it...at the same time I would picture in my mind, my energy flowing into the cats energy system and "fixing" any abnormalities...not only did I envision the process, but I actually put some sort of mental effort into harnessing and releasing my energy through my hands...I continued doing this for a minute or so...and the results were mind-boggling to say the least. The cat almost instantly got up and licked it's self clean...then sprawled out with it's stomach and legs in the air...as if it was extremely relieved and not feeling sick any more...I didn't think to much of it at this stage...so I decided to ask mum (Ozzy spelling) the next day, if it seemed better. I asked mum the next day, and she told me it had gone back to acting like it's normal self all morning...for the rest of the day I kept an eye on it...it spent more than half the day outside, messing around like a happy and healthy cat. It is now also eating again. So...it would seem as though this was one big coincidence or I really did something to heal the cat. In any case, I'm a lot more interested in this spiritual healing stuff...so any input from people already working on this subject would be interesting. Thanks.

[edit on 11/10/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Any love energy you send to another can only be a good thing.
I once had a kitten fall off a roof and it broke a hip. The vet said it would take a couple of weeks to heal and for the cat to be back to normal. I did 'healing' on it as often as I could and about 3 days later it was running and jumping and playing like normal. Cats seem to have an amazing ability to heal quickly.
After doing reiki, pranic and spiritual healing, I do believe there is an energy that we can channel from whereever to help others. We are not doing the healing. Remember that. And don't try to 'heal' a person without their permission. That violates free will. Sending love energy is ok.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

The way I see it, is we are all complex energy systems...a lot of that energy is condensed into physical matter...which makes up our visible body...but I also believe pure and unbound energy flows through our system, it's what I like to call etheric energy. Some people can see this energy flowing through and around us as an aura. I believe, whether the problem lies within your physical body, or any other part of a person energy system, one can use their own energy to manipulate and "repair" any abnormalities in the patients energy system. The cost of this is of course energy from the healer, who may feel a little more tired after the procedure. I do also believe energy can be extracted from the objects in the world around us, and even from the "quantum foam" of space and time...and an advanced practitioner would utilise this energy instead of their own...but it still costs energy to harvest that energy...not nearly as much as using only your own energy though.

[edit on 11/10/09 by CHA0S]

join