It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know when and where David Wilcock's prediction will happen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
After many phone calls and complex calculations I have discovered the date and time, the video below will explain.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
awwwwwwww

i dont get you tube at work

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Ok I missed the date?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hey Y'all. He just posted the trailer for the 'V' Remake. Being kind of a smarty I think.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

why did this " revalation " require ` phone calls and complex calculations ` every one else knew this from the TV guide

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

why did this " revalation " require ` phone calls and complex calculations ` every one else knew this from the TV guide

I think the phone calls and complex calculations had more to do with irony than anything else.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
ATS Skunk works anyone? Where it belongs.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This "conspiracy forum" has become a forum for __insert your own version of a moron type adjective here and then make it plural___.

If people have something to say that's ironic or disdainful about a David Wilcock thread, say it there. Don't waste people's time with a crud thread like this. Man this site is starting to drive me crazy. I come here to read something new, relevant or enlightening.

Or I used to anyway... instead.. well, you see what thread you're reading don't ya? Kinda a waste right?

So lets analyzie this thread:
conspiracy related?no..
enlightening? no..
relevant to anything OTHER than a youtube-ish mentality? no..pure youtube-ish

thanks for making our ATS THAT much better

b

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

how about factually inaccurate then ? this does NOT address wilcocks claim that the " event " will be on ALL chanels - not just a single network

PS - i think wilcocks is full of bovine excremental biomass too

just to state my position

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Didn't notice the line of smilies at the bottom? Obviously a joke or jab , but should prolly be in humor or some such, IMHO.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

LOL I guess spotting an irony is getting harder and harder these days
But i thought that the wall of smilies gave it away

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Thill]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Mr Wilcock didn't get his paper delivered, so he had to make several calls to the newsagents to see where the delivery person was? The complexed calculations were trying to work out what time it would take the delivery kid, to get across 3 streets, in the rain, with 138 papers in his sack.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
David Wilcock. What a crock of crap he is.

I don't have anything wrong with the message he is putting out just that the messenger is a con.

He is basically repackaging information and philosophy from others that is
about a hundred years old.

It is called Theosophy

Theosophy literally means God Wisdom it also could be Devine(wisdom) Cosmos(God).

But hey what do I know.

He also believes dinosaurs are time travelers

What a loony tunes he is.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I must strongly agree Wilcock is a load of steamy stinky crap.

And it seems the SyFy producers think so too in seeing how they edited him down to about 4 seconds of speaking time. Which is really funny considering when he did his C2C interview He inferred he was going to be the star and put George Noory down by stating he did so much more interviewing with the SyFy producers that he was going to have a bigger spot then George and as fate would have George had more air time then David Wilcock!!!LOLOLOL

George said about 15 words and they edited David Wilcock down to abut 10 words LOLOLOL

Oh and by the way DW is not a messenger, there is a difference between being a messenger and just plagiarizing and attempting to own other people's info.

HE was a messenger back when he was channeling "the light being RA" LOLOL at least he was putting out his own information then, even then it wasn't his information considering it was just lightworker mumbo jumbo regurgitated, BUT at least then he took the time to at least change the wording instead of like he does now just cutting and pasting.

top topics

join