It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel, US to simulate response to war

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If you look back in history what usually happens when countries experience a severe economic crisis. War

xkorpion.wordpress.com...

mises.org...

Something will happen in the near future; real, imagined or falseflagged to start another conflict in the ME.

Follow the Money...........

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Woahhhhhhh.

As far as I know this will be the 1st time American troops have been back inside Israel since the 70s????

Also..
I bet it's more than 1,000. More like 10,000....
All troops will be told their brigade was choosen due to ranks, but instead of one group.. it will be 10 groups being told.

They wont know until they get theere. then BAM... Israel hits Iranian Sites and waits for a response......

Easier to have them there already.

If you recall correctly, back in 1967 the Arab-Israeli war....
Israel openly announced in all their news papers and on tv that they were sending Israeli troops back home to rest for the long weekend, putting all 3 Arab countries on ISrael's borders at ease.... 1 day later, Saturday morning at dawn they hit all Egyptian Airbases.

You must be deceptive in a time of war.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

American Troops were in Israel during the First Gulf War manning Patriot Missile Batteries. The Patriots did not do that great of a job intercepting Iraqi Scud missiles either.

America will either attack Iran alone, or Israel will attack Iran alone. Ultimately you can not get other nations to join a coalition of forces when Israel is in that coalition. It’s political suicide especially if and when you want either Arab or Muslim Troops in the Coalition or Arab and Muslim nations to provide bases for staging operations.

Legally we are bound by Treaty with Iraq to prevent an Israeli incursion of Iraq’s airspace. Allowing Israel to use Iraq’s airspace only invites an Iranian retaliation against Iraq and American forces there as well as American war ships in the Persian Gulf.

The funny thing about this particular case which is not funny at all, is that if America attacks Iran and Israel sits on the sidelines Iran is going to retaliate against Israel since they have been driving the rhetoric for the war and responsible for the war. If Israel attacks Iran alone, Iran is going to retaliate on American troops in Iraq and the American Fleet in the Persian Gulf since the only way Israel can get to Iran is by America allowing it to violate the Iraqi airspace that by treaty we are bound and obligated to defend against happening.

Israel is dreaming if it thinks it can win a conventional war in Iran or that a surgical strike against Iran will be the end of it. Israel couldn’t even accomplish its Cast Lead objectives in Gaza and its ground troops did poorly against Hezbollah in Lebanon. Their air force and stand off and attack weapons do a good job at smashing infrastructure in close neighboring countries but we are a few decades away from where Israel was fighting low tech and poorly organized and commanded third world Arab armies on their borders.

Israel lacks the troop transport capability to put boots on the ground and Saudi Arabia might allow one fly over mission to bomb Iranian nuclear facilities but isn’t going to open them selves up to being a target for 300 sorties a day, day after day.

Neither will the Shiite population of Iraq sit quiet for that.

For all you armchair warriors out there especially the Zionists ones who love to talk big and leave the real fighting up to other nations and people, mainly ours here in America, let me remind you we never have achieved our objectives militarily in Iraq or Afghanistan and we still have troops coming home in body bags almost every day from both those war zones.

We don’t have the boots on the ground in either warzone we need to even properly secure and police those places let alone to achieve our hazy objectives there.

If you think throwing Iran to the mix is going to make us winners in the two wars we are currently LOOSING, or that we are going to have better LUCK in Iran than we have in Iraq or Afghanistan where about the only thing we have accomplished is instilling a deep hatred of Americans because of all the innocent civilian casualties we have caused…have another beer, lie to your self some more, forget about all our mounting domestic problems while you pat yourself on the pack and pretend your warmongering and fear mongering makes the world a safer and less dangerous place and pretend, yes pretend, because that’s all it is, is pretending that attacking Iran is going to work out any better than attacking Iraq or Afghanistan has.

[edit on 12/10/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Not only that China realizes the US is imploding economically anyways.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Legally we are bound by Treaty with Iraq to prevent an Israeli incursion of Iraq’s airspace. Allowing Israel to use Iraq’s airspace only invites an Iranian retaliation against Iraq and American forces there as well as American war ships in the Persian Gulf.

although I agree dude.....

Do you think American fully trained and funded this Iraqi Army with top of the line equipment and veichles for sole use in their own country?

As soon as Iran hits an American base in Iraq... both U.S and Iraq will be fully involved and on the offensive....

Remember....... 160,000 troops are on Stand By in IRaq.

Remember?????

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

You would need more than a million troops to cross a heavily mined and fortified Shaat Al Arab Waterway that separate the two countries. You could very easily find that in such a ‘coalition’ of American and Iraqi troops a similar Brave Heart moment where the Irish Troops fighting the Scotts with the English suddenly remember they have a lot more in common with the Scotts and like them a whole lot more than the English and switch sides.

The Iraqi people including its new armed forces are hardly in love with America or Americans and neither are the New Afghan Army troops.

Hey but it’s easy to be reckless when you get to watch it all safely on TV and don’t have to smell the smells or hear the cries or risk anything personally oneself beyond vanity and ego right?

The American troops still in Iraq are virtual prisoners on their own bases per the Iraqi Government and are only allowed to patrol during the wee hours of the morning and only along routes and with objectives approved by the Iraqi Government.

Do you think Iraq is looking for another long costly protracted war with Iran? Have another Kogenee and keep dreaming!

Both Israel and America will be biting off more than they can chew and the proof of that is in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Israel’s military is not in any position to wage a successful conventional war against Iran and neither is ours here in America.

This is all just more retarded thinking from the military industrial complex that has driven us 10 trillion dollars in debt to accomplish NOTHING but 10 trillion dollars in debt heaped on the American Tax payer.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Why would we put boots in the ground in Iran, with the exception of small groups of combat controllers? 3 aircraft carriers, a couple subs and a bombing campaign by flights of B-2 bombers will more than do the job.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu

Why would we put boots in the ground in Iran, with the exception of small groups of combat controllers? 3 aircraft carriers, a couple subs and a bombing campaign by flights of B-2 bombers will more than do the job.

Oh Steve my friend that works for B'nia Brith a stones throw from the White House and used to work for them in Russia!

I have NO idea who the we is you want me to be part of my friend, but where as I will join the 'we' for dinner and drinks (coca cola for me thanks) I am not down with what ever we you imagine 'we' are together on!

Now on to the reality like your citizenship that escapes you Iran has missiles and asymetrical warfare capabilities.

In your mind Iran developing the same atomic energy programs Israel has and possibly develop eventually the same nuclear weapons programs Israel has represents a 'true' (if your a stone cold paranoia freak) threat.

In reality though they know they have never agressively attacked anyone as an Islamic Republic and are a peaceful person and since they don't listen to the propaganda 'we' put out, and KNOW they haven't done anything WRONG they will use that missile capibility and asymetrical warfare capability to hit the 'we' you really refer to, also known as Zionist Israel.

They will fire missile after missile day after day and make the First Iraq War were most of Israel converted rooms in their houses to chemical free zones look like the good old days.

If you think the home made rockets Hamas fires are really all that, wait until the Iranians start shooting off missiles with 500 pound and 1,000 pound yields of TNT in them.

Those missile defense systems that the tax payers get bilked on hardly work during optimum test conditions.

Wait until 'we' have to use them for real for 30 or 40 solid fuel missiles honed in 'our' beloved Tel Aviv and Haifa.

Then 'you' not me buddy, is going to wish 'you' not me, could get some boots on the ground pretty darn quick.

You are living in fantasy land my Israeli friend. The Iranians will mine and block the Straights of Horumuz and start shooting off two to three missiles an hour from roving locations 'we' can't possibly hit all of, just like Iraq did in the first Gulf War but with far better missiles with far better guidance systems.

Don't come crying to me when it happens because 'I' told you so!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
there is no way Iran are going to back down here, neither should they IMO. so war is inevitable. terrifying really, when you think of the potential consequences.

I agree, this means World War III, it's first going to be Israel vs. Iran, then it will be Israel & US vs. Iran & Other Islamic Nations (not sure which exactly or how many obviously), this will progress to involve Russia and China.

Maybe I am wrong, but I just don't see how this will end any other way.

It's only be 60 years or so that we developed the capability to destroy alot of people and places with nukes. I am really afraid this will be the time we all see them finally put to use.

I think we're all going to feel the deepest of remifications by the end of this.

India and Pakistan?

[edit on 12-10-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Who said I am Israeli? Are you a Muslim terrorist or terrorist supporter?

You do know we have the capability to take out their missile sites with coordinated air-strikes and cruise missiles?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye On War

This announcement is as good as declaring sides for the US. If it wasn't clear before now it is.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Who said I am Israeli? Are you a Muslim terrorist or terrorist supporter?

You do know we have the capability to take out their missile sites with coordinated air-strikes and cruise missiles?

You have in every post you make in the positions you take in them. A stone's throw from the white house puts you at 16th and K, you work for B'nai Brith, it's obvious friend.

Every post you make is either in favor of the Zionist Israeli Government or is in favor of an Authoritarian Police State here in America.

You can call me what ever you like, makes no difference to me, since I actually am an American and could care less what someone abusing my nation's hospitality and charity thinks.

The only terrorists I know are the Governments in Washington D.C. and Tel Aviv and their lets pretend the U.S. Constitution and Seperation of Church and State don't exist supporters.

You are an Israeli, I am an American, big difference my friend.

You also must not have been paying attention in the first Gulf War as 'our' roving air patrols were not able to take out all the mobile scud launchers.

'You' believe any 'intelligence' that our 'oops we were wrong again' intelligence agencies and military advisors want to sell you to keep profits rolling in for the military industrial complex.

That doesn't mean it won't be raining missiles in Tel Aviv friend.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

I'm not picking on you, but I keep seeing how Israel has duped the US again, or how Israel dragged the US into another . . . whatever.

Can you be more specific?

What exactly has Israel dragged the US into?

Specifically what has Israel duped the US over?

I'm really, really wanting some specifics here, as I don't recall anything like what is being suggested.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
there is no way Iran are going to back down here, neither should they IMO. so war is inevitable. terrifying really, when you think of the potential consequences.

How so? 60-plus years of aggression and you say they should just keep going? I guess I see the logic in that, albeit twisted, but I see it.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Rude post removed by moderator

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Byrd]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I take it colloquial phrases like 'a stone's throw' are not well known in your 3rd world country, so you just take that phrase literally.
I'm surprised your mud-hut has an internet connection, or are you at a cafe?

Actually friend Miami is a third world country, ask my friend Dooper he lives close enough to tell you the truth.

I know that might be something you have an aversion to.

The truth, like the truth that there were no WMD's in Iraq, the truth that 8 years later and 10 trillion dollars poorer we Americans haven't accomplished one objective except to remove Sadaam Hussein from power for personal reasons.

Standard Zionist disinformation tactic, make the post about me.

It's not, it's about the fact that Israel is going to get humiliated in yet another war it shouldn't be starting.

That no amount of practice in the Negev with U.S. Troops is going to keep high yield, high explosive missiles from reigning down on innocent Jews who have been hijacked by the warmongering Zionist government.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Miami, Syria? Is that near the coast? As you should know, the WMD were taken out of Iraq before the US liberation, and sent to your country of Syria, by truck convoy and commercial aircraft.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Perhaps you are the one who should stick to the topic, as you are the one who seems to be obsessed with me and calling me an Israeli. I know you Muslims tend to prefer the company of men, but I'm not gay- not that there's anything wrong with that.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Perhaps you are the one who should stick to the topic, as you are the one who seems to be obsessed with me and calling me an Israeli. I know you Muslims tend to prefer the company of men, but I'm not gay- not that there's anything wrong with that.

Once again my Israeli freind, the topic is about joint military training between my country's forces (the U.S.A.) and your illegal pariah nation's forces (Zionist Israel) that in theory would be simulating the response to a Iranian response to Zionist Israel illegal aggression!

You can't stay on topic because you don't like anyone pointing out the fact that the two wars we have already been suckered in to we are NOT WINNING and they have costs us trillions of dollars and prestige and respect.

There is no amount of twisting words that can defeat those acertions since we are still bogged down in Iraq and Afghanistan AND NOT WINNING.

Zionist Israel and the Military Industrial Complex can't AFFORD to have Americans speaking common sense and the truth if they hope to sucker us emotionally into yet another LOOSING and COSTLY military endeavor, so you need to make the topic about me my Israeli friend, since you can't actually overcome common sense.

So instead you have to pretend that people who SPEAK COMMON SENSE are somehow foreign terrorists!

How funny.

Topic is about how Zionists have set up innocent Jews to be slaughtered yet again!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join