It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Recurring Element Has Been Bugging Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hey guys, I'm generally not that much of a great thread starter (not really the greatest contributor either, but eh) but I've had an issue in my dreams that has been really getting on my nerves. In fact, it's been an element that has been in most of my dreams for over 10 years, actually.

I'll just cut to the chase. For some reason, in a lot of my dreams, the scenes take place at my primary school (which is elementary school for American dudes). Either that, or it involves people that I had met at primary school.

Seriously though, it's really beginning to make me think "Why?" I mean, I didn't have the greatest time there or anything, but nothing bad happened, apart from the fact me and authority never got along.

In too many of my dreams for the past 10 years this school has been a backdrop for stuff in my dreams. I just don't know why. Is it my subconcious telling me that I can't let go of the past or something?

It's been getting me thinking for a while.

I usually have a lot of really intense, and vivid dreams a lot of the time, anyway. Oh, and another recurring element that has popped up in the past 7 years, also, has been my grandma's house. I really don't know why. Even though that place creeped me out (still does, ever since I woke up one night to see a silhouette of a man standing in the corner of the room, oh and there's that feeling of being watched everywhere you go in the big house). It manages to make an appearance in my dreams a lot.

Why do these recurring elements happen to be so significant? Any help would be much appreciated.

join