It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE on the Washington DC Sunday Oct 11 Nuclear Bomb prediction!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hear Stewart Best and Larry Taylor discuss the latest update from Pastor Vincent Xavier, the man who came out with the bold prediction that Washington DC would be destroyed by a nuclear bomb on Sunday the 11th October 2009.

I am in no way advocating that I believe that this event will occur on the date predicted by Vincent Xavier, but I feel that anything as serious as this, at least deserves a mention. The video explains how Vincent apparently had the month of October confirmed by God as the definite time frame for when this strike would occur, but the prediction of October 11th 09 was the day that Vincent says he strongly believes it will occur, as he has had many 'confirmations' regarding the 11th. So in other words, God told him it would occur in October, and Vincent believes strongly it will be on the 11th.

Is their anyone from Washington that can tell us wether they are taking this seriously? Like is anyone packing up and leaving for the next couple of days? Or is it just being treated as the mad attention seeking antics of a fanatical Christian looking to boost his Radio shows ratings?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
One is enough...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

join