It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another new kid?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Yes I am the new guy everybody point and laugh, I'm 22 and currently in my fourth year of obtaining my bachelors degree in commerce.

I've always been fascinated with the "unknown", of course that's generally speaking the unknown here is the norm and that's the way I like it. I was always impressed by sci-fi and the like growing up; Star Wars, X-Files and now Fringe. Why can't the impossible be possible? I have a saying and it's that perception is reality, I've changed mine over the years and I think if people took a day to truly look around they might change their own personal paradigms.

Eh!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacy4

I have a saying and it's that perception is reality, I've changed mine over the years and I think if people took a day to truly look around they might change their own personal paradigms.

Well said, welcome to ATS my friend.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacy4

Another new kid?

Welcome to ATS. This is one of two things that can change your life. The other is fried, green tomatoes. I don't recommend doing both at the same time. You could end up a 5th year senior in the state veggie farm lol...
(J/K... you can do both if you want to)

[edit on 11-10-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Well thwen you are in the right place, we welcome to the kingdom of uber nerds

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
You caught my attention with the EH?

WELCOME

Come visit us for fun in BTS.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome everybody, and ya I felt like I had to throw in the eh! for stereotypical purposes haha, guess where I'm from

top topics

join