It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claims that UNICEF campaign is attempting to sterilize Nigerians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
www.lifesitenews.com...
KADUNA, Nigeria, March 11, 2004 (LifeSiteNews.com) - A UNICEF campaign to vaccinate Nigeria's youth against polio may have been a front for sterilizing the nation. Dr. Haruna Kaita, a pharmaceutical scientist and Dean of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences of Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria, took samples of the vaccine to labs in India for analysis.

Using WHO-recommended technologies like Gas Chromatography (GC) and Radio-Immuno assay, Dr. Kaita, upon analysis, found evidence of serious contamination. "Some of the things we discovered in the vaccines are harmful, toxic; some have direct effects on the human reproductive system," he said in an interview with Kaduna's Weekly Trust. "I and some other professional colleagues who are Indians who were in the Lab could not believe the discovery," he said.

The Polio Eradication Initiative is a global public health priority. More than 6 billion USD has been spent globally and around 17 million USD in Afghanistan annually. Among the remaining polio-endemic countries in the world – Nigeria, India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan – Afghanistan is positive that the country will eradicate it first. With strong commitment from the government, UN agencies and health partners.

So it takes 20-30 years before it is a depopulated country.
Your tax dollars at work.
Bring our troops home.
We could have won the war without firing a shot (and they would not have known they were at war with us) but NOOOO, Bush had to send our boys in.

[moderator note: changed title to accurately reflect title of news story]

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Byrd]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I have to admit im confused

Are advocating using polio as a way to depopulate countries as a means to not comit US troops?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The WHO has been using adulterated Polio vaccines in Nigeria. I just figured we were doing it in Afghanistan as well. It is a bloodless way to win so we should bring our boys home. I thought since we support the UN & the WHO then it was us paying for the deed. We might as well.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The WHO has been using adulterated Polio vaccines in Nigeria.

Source? This seems a bit odd, considering the WHO is neither American, nor American-controlled. If anyone holds sway over it, it's the EU.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
i am slowly not caring for your presentation.

as i stated in your other post and many on here i am military. i was stationed onboard the USS Enterprise (CVN-65, not the one from star trek...) from early august 2001 until march of 2005. on september 11, we had departed the gulf for south america and we were called in to action in response to the attacks. from then until just before thanksgiving we provided military power to the NAG against afghanistan.

you will not in my presence make an outright claim that we could have won that war without a shot.

tell that to the pilots taking small arms fire. to the FCs shooting at incoming missles form our frigates.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
wx4caster
Sorry.
I was trying for sarcasm and failed. I support our troops to the best of my ability. My grandfather was col. in the field artillery ww1 expeditionary force and would come back from the grave and kick my ass if I didn't. My friends have been over there and so far have all come back. It's just when the fighting decisions get to those who consider those who have the most to lose as less then real I get upset.
Our tax dollars support adulterated vaccines around the world.
Our tax dollars support Americans who are in harms way.
If we don't take responsibility for what our tax dollars are doing then we are the same as those who consider those on the sharp end less then real.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor G

Using WHO-recommended technologies like Gas Chromatography (GC) and Radio-Immuno assay, Dr. Kaita, upon analysis, found evidence of serious contamination. "Some of the things we discovered in the vaccines are harmful, toxic; some have direct effects on the human reproductive system," he said in an interview with Kaduna's Weekly Trust. "I and some other professional colleagues who are Indians who were in the Lab could not believe the discovery," he said.

So it takes 20-30 years before it is a depopulated country.
Your tax dollars at work.
Bring our troops home.
We could have won the war without firing a shot (and they would not have known they were at war with us) but NOOOO, Bush had to send our boys in.

Kissinger said "Depopulation should be the highest priority of U.S. foreign policy towards the Third World." He is still intimately connected to the halls of power in the US. Big surprise huh?

Personally, I think Depopulation should be the highest priority of U.S. policy towards lying scumbag politicians and traitors.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Kissinger said "Depopulation should be the highest priority of U.S. foreign policy towards the Third World."

Source? I mean, Kissinger did a lot of awful things, but I am really going to need to see a source for something like this.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
havent you guys watched the 'constant gardner" a movie about what drug companies get up to in africa with vaccines etc. pretty close to the truth id say.

oh dear. all these nice, pleasant, naive and friendly people. when will you realize that those who control your lives and lead you are NOT like you. the heads of drug companies and those behind the scenes of politiacal and economic power, are NOT nice friendly honest people like you.

please, look around you. start to be suspicious of them. why was a top monsanto executive made the new food safety 'czar' of america?

wakey wakeys. you are giving up your lives in order to protect your country but whose interests are you really serving? and who is the REAL threat to your family and country? Its THEM you should be fighting, not each other. and by each other i mean ordinary people in other countries who are just as clueless as to who is leading and manipulating them; ordinary people who get involved in wars and religiouns and kill each other because THEY tell you to. they convince you you have to. they play with you. they manipulate you. because they can.

because you cannot SEE them. and they know it.

Heres a video of a drug company executive spilling hte beans

link

ps on a personal note, my cousin is a drug company rep who goes around queensland selling drugs to doctors. she's shocked at how little questions most doctors ask and at how little they know about nutrition and foods. Funnily enough she's since become a health freak. she exercises all the time and has a REALLY strict diet like me: eats mainly vegetables, fruit, nuts beans, corn, seeds grains, lentils/chickpeas, drinks water and grapefruit juice/lots of vegie and fruit juices.
all since she started doing this job. funny, hey? She doesnt approve of drugs at all and avoids them all like the plague.

you should read jim marrs 'rule by secrecy'. links of top corporations with the nazis (who funnily enough were interested in racial purity and depopulation schemes) and also who used flouride to sedate camp inmates. the world aint like you think it is.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by rapunzel222]

top topics

join