It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coping with being ever so slightly awakened

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

This is EXACTLY right.

People fear what they don't understand.

There is no doubt the next three years are going to suck. But there is so much acceleration of 'awakening' right now I think the whole 2012 thing is not going to be so much an 'end' of the world as it will be a transformation of the world.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I know how you feel. i was once there aswell....

There is a great pity for those caught and mutilated in the gears of causality. With the givin the universe is currently filled with lifeforms that cant help, or dont want to. Both of those possibiltys confuse me.

"Sorrow drips into your heart through a pinhole
Just like a faucet that leaks and there is comfort in the sound
But while you debate half empty or half full
It slowly rises, your love is going to drown"
-deathcab for cutie

Ive learned everything there is about the human condition. Every single day beyond today that a reality like this exists is torture.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
As we evolve, it's normal that our priority changes. It's normal to lose interest in certain things. You'll also gain interest in other things in the process too.

But I know it's not easy, man. I understand what you're saying. Change can be hard sometimes.

What's important is to take care of yourself and to find some kind of balance in your life. Do some sport, in a team or alone, or do something that use your creativity and I guarantee it will make a big difference. The goal is to live in the moment and not to worry about others or the future, etc..

Focus on the "now". It's hard, but it's worth it.

Good luck!

[edit on 11/10/2009 by Redge]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Take care of yourselves; we all need each other. Find a quiet place, relax your body, silence your mind, focus on your heart and the feeling of warmth and love.

All of us who see world events for what they are, for what is really going on: losing hope in the current way is just the first step to fixing it, and having taken the first step, please continue on. I am telling you, there is a rhyme and reason to all of this.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
1st) realize that there is NO REALITY except the one you create.
so work on creating one that is harmonious with the friends you don't wish to shed. Friends are important as you can see how the loss of is affecting you.

2nd) realize the REALITY YOU CREATE will always change, just like you notice the people "behind" and "ahead" of you. Your friends may see more than you think. Obviously if you frequent this forum, many things change and are proven true/false which may influence how your reality is dictated.

3rd) CONTROL YOUR REALITY once you grasp 1 and 2.

good luck

b

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I quite often lose all hope in mankind as I look around and see whats going on. The only thing that consoles me is the realisation that no matter at which point in time you lived, it has always been this way and will probably always will. It would be impossible for everyone to be equily enlightened at any point in time. If everyone around you was on an even playing field, how boring would life not be? Realise that you can always learn from anyone and everyone, and visa versa, nomatter what their level of consiousness is on.

If I look back at history, there is no better time to be here, than now!

Just as you awakened at your own time, give others the opportunity and forgiveness to awaken on their own time! If you feel like you are alone, just come back to this thread of yours. Let all the kindness, wisdom and love everyone has contributed in aid of your problem, be a reminder that not only are you not alone, but there are and will always be good people out there.

Balance balance balance, without evil, you cannot have good. without stumbleblocks, you cannot progress. without darkness, there is no light. Good needs evil, just as evil needs good, without the other, neither can exist. To be conscious, you need someone who is not, else you cannot be conscious and would just be 1 out of many clones, thats what makes each and everyone of us unique.

Come to understand and appreciate this necassary yin yang paradox of life, and you will be at peace with yourself and everything around you.

edit for spelling

[edit on 10/11/2009 by corvin77]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Sheeple are a waste of time, if i was you only talk about this stuff on net. If your a friendly out going person, leave this stuff alone in real world conversation.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

You sir are not alone in your grief. One year from today is Oct 11th 2011. Let us all remember that we have a year to get our own souls straight. I know you don't want to take away anyone elses free agency so you can only tell people once and if they are interested, fine, if not fine. I know my grandchildren have no future. I cant tell them. I encourage them every day to do for others unselfishly and to give all they can of themselves. I also encourage them to get to know God in their own way. You will understand when I tell you there is perfection in the small things. Have you closely studied the perfection of a rose or a strawberrie? Have you smelled a fall leaf up close to your nose? Have you sat in a bathtub full of glorious water and enjoyed every drop of it with thanks? See heres the thing.......its all been a lie. You now are aware of it. We all are now aware of it. We dont even know whos Really running the country or the world. We dont even expect a tomorrow now. Hope has gone. Ok.......so we have today! go stop traffic downtown to give your money to an obvious hungry homeless person. Carry a blanket in your car untill you see who needs it and then give it to them even if you have to stop traffic as I sometimes do.
IF WE CANT CHANGE ANTHING BIG.......why not change the small things we can in whatever time we have left?????? But know this sir, you are not alone in your grief. Its all been a lie.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies everyone.

What I find is that while I may share various topics of interest here, I'm still much alone in perspective.

Why do people say that perspective is reality?! Doesn't this seem somewhat absurd to anyone else? Regardless of my perspective or awareness of many things, they happen! Reality is independent of any one of us. The truth is self-evident..

I tend to keep away from topics that can neither be entirely proven or disproven. I do find interest and wonder in some topics like UFO's, or 2012, but for the most part don't think this really should be my focus. Sticking to topics like politics, economics, biology, chemistry and such. These topics have enough implications to be very overwhelmed.

If you just take a look at things like loam's thread about dropping testosterone counts, that alone is cause for revolution in my mind. I mean, men's testosterone has more than halved in the last half century! It will only take a couple more generations before men are virtually non-existent! How can people not be incredibly upset with corporate policy of hush-hush when the state of our very survival is at stake?!

Taking into consideration deforestation, overfishing, environmental toxicity and the rise of disease, how is it still wise to live in the moment exactly?! It seems this conditioning wishes to sacrifice the future for the moment. Does this seem stupid to anyone else?!

I don't know. Maybe I'm not making much sense here. It just feels, everyday, that I'm a sane man living in an insane world. That people are too worked up occupying their time and energy in things that not only do little, but may be participating in furthering this worldwide slide into oblivion.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Honestly, I long ago stopped talking to people IRL about my concerns, curiosities or CT in general. It invariably ends up that I think they are crazy or they think I am crazy.

I just pretend that everything is copacetic in the suburbs, smile and wave...

edit to add:

Originally posted by unityemissions
Why do people say that perspective is reality?! Doesn't this seem somewhat absurd to anyone else? Regardless of my perspective or awareness of many things, they happen! Reality is independent of any one of us. The truth is self-evident..

Because how you experience that reality is likely different than how I experience it. Perception is everything. IMO

[edit on 11/10/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Matrix V books is for you. The period you are going through is common to certain group of ppl at this time.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The power they take is not from our consent, but rather from our lack of action when we don't agree. It is like with a "date rape" victim. "They didn't really say NO" They get they're power from us not forcing the NO our inaction. Lick always there are and will always be the masses that just want to be lead and not have to think about THINGS GREATER then themselves. as if ones own life is not GREATER things. But rest assured the gears have started turning. The chain reaction has begun and there ain't a damn thing that can be done to stop it You will just have to remember what side you are on.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Raven Hemp]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I know exactly what you mean! It a completely insane world!
And most seem to be pretty much okay with that, for the most part.
Thats whats insane! And scary.

All I can say is, we are seriously in trouble without some serious help.
Have some comfort in the fact that we will have some someday.
Or we truly are doomed. We cannot or will not save ourselves.
We are too warlike and barbaric at our core.

We know its only a matter of time for us anyway.
Even the best species get wiped out eventually.
Actually 95% of all species have gone extinct sooner or later.

Unfortunately we will have to almost destroy ourselves and everything else before we can ever learn how to live in peace.
Even then we will still need a referee.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I too focus more of my mental energy on science

To the dropping testosterone point. I've read that thread in the past and I believe we are being subjected to chemicals in our air, water, and food that are decreasing our testosterone levels.

But I also believe we are evolving as a species, and we are naturally losing our testosterone. We are becoming less like animals and more human, if thats the way to call it. We don't need our bodies as hairy as we once did it in the past. We don't need that extreme male dominant trait to go berserk and protect our possessions. We do how ever love sex so I don't fear the male gender has too much to fear about it.

I am not a scientist, although I do hope to be in the future. But it does seem logical hat it is parly a natural process. What is your take on our decreasing testie level?

Good luck finding your purpose

[edit on 11-10-2009 by tooo many pills]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

I should have worded that topic better. Yes, I agree that trimming off the excess testosterone of some people is a big plus, but the consequences for the general bunch of us is just too dire to see an overall benefit.

The part that I neglected to speak about was the correlation between testosterone levels and male sexual growth, and quality of sperm. Without healthy hormonal balance, all sorts of things go awry. Basically the quality of sperm has gone down drastically over the last several decades.

Some people say this may be good considering how many humans are already here and how difficult it seems to be in providing adequate basic needs to us all. It's true, over a billion people this year will go without basic nutritional needs, but the implications of low sperm quality and lowered testosterone goes much further than simply lowering the population. It may wipe us out entirely, or be a main cause in our evolutionary jump.

If you watch this documentary (only 45mins), you will notice halfway through that biologists world-wide are actually saying this is the beginning in extinction! Freaky stuff that should concern every individual who thinks humanity is worth saving.

Google Video Link

This documentary goes into the details of how xenoestrogens and endocrine disruptors are not only lowing testosterone and quality of sperm, but as a result are causing many environmental-toxin induced diseases in males and females alike. Watch the part about the town which has high exposure from a local factory, and how the birthrate is skewed way towards more female births. Freaky!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Preception isn't reality. Reality is reality.

You can live your whole life not knowing any real truth, but what you do believe you take as the truth, even if its wrong. Thats your perception of reality. It's not reality if it is wrong.

Reality is the acutal truth in the world. Not what you preceive as real.

It made more sense in my head.

EDIT

Will your your video when I have time later tonight.
I will say this though about our dwindling spermies.

Humans can create an answer for anything, if we can no longer impregnate a female through sex, we will still be able to artificially impregnate them. If that doesn't it work, I think we could even grow a baby in a science lab. Far out in the distant future yes, but we can do anything if we put our minds to it.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by tooo many pills]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
the following is a tarot reading i did last night. these cards represent the current state of our existence. they are as follows:

Balance (VII)

overlaid with

Tower (XVI)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/8de60ee21fb95f98.jpg[/atsimg]

...we are very close now. your only choice is to become the "solitary walker". society is going to have to take care of itself. there is nothing more to do (and nothing more that YOU ARE CALLED to do) but observe...

best to you, all.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Unity

hello my brother, for we are all One.

i know how you feel... but remember each and all of us is a universe looking upon itself in self discovery. we are all a dream floating in the forever flow of the consciousness pool of energy. It is up to the Self to allow what is perceived and lived throughout the eyes that think they see. Do not 'forget other people' because these are whom i and we are for. as the saying goes...

"I exist for those for whom, I exist."

be safe, all is well... for the truth is the winning team that which we are on. our true beings will guide us through life the way we see fit, through the vast possibilities of nature. a perspective i may share.

namaste
i[LOVE]you[&]the[LIGHT]inside

in lak' ech - I Am Another Yourself.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

I used to be such a compassionate soul...but that is long gone. I'm bitter and broken.

Hi unityemissions,

I gave you a flag for your thread but I can't give you a star because of that quote..

I used to be bitter and broken until I filled myself with compassion for others...just know that we are all here to learn and grow spiritually......some catch on quick and others may never get it.

I believe this whole shift of paradigm thing is a journey that everyone must take alone...in their own time and at their own pace..

But we will all emerge as one at the other end.

What works for me is to not let negativity and/or fear enter my being...if I find that it does, I take a few deep breaths and repeat to myself; "I am thankful and grateful for universal peace and unconditional love," "I am thankful and grateful for truth and justice,".........harmony, unity.........joy, compassion....etc. etc...

By saying these things as FACT, not wishful thinking, (i.e. 'I pray for peace and..') your thoughts actually can shape your future...

Just know that things WILL get better and don't let yourself get down because you cannot change anybody....you can only change yourself.......Be the example for others to emulate..

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
My experience is most people don't want to know the truth of reality.
Even the educational system is messed up, I had discussion with a co-worker who is in university taking business economics on economics.

And he said they are teaching them that it is a really good thing for our manufacturing jobs to be shipped over sea's to China.

That caused a lively discussion, in the end he said this is what university is teaching, so it must be true, what are you talking about, what do you know.

People are being educated against their own self-interests these days, and they believe it.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join