It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If The X-Files TV Franchise Tackled 9-11-01 ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I remember being hooked on the X-FILES TV show in the 90's. Fox Mulder was like the ultimate modern hero who seems to be the last honest man in the Government with the skills to do something about it. A modern hero who was not made impotent by the modern societal stereotypes and does not jump to use brute force to make his point. He was a hero the likes of which we NEED in this day and age. MORE WHISTLEBLOWERS, MORE TRUTHSEEKERS!

The show ran from Sept. 1993 - May 2002. (It was running during and after 9-11-01.)

Yet to my knowledge; and I am hoping to get some HARDCORE X-FILE fanatics to chime in here; the show never mentioned 9-11-01 let alone devoted storyline to its investigation.

I think Mulder would be all over 9-11-01 like Alex Jones.

The X-Files Spin-off: The Lone Gunmen unfortunately ran only from March 2001 - June 2001 and therefore avoided the awkward non-mentioning of 9-11-01 investigation which seems to be commonplace of the Media.

Imagine your ideal X-Files episode in which Mulder looks into the 9-11-01 events...
JUICY.... so juicy.

Would the smoking man be in on it?
I bet he would.

[edit on (10/10/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
If you liked the X-Files, I recommend Fringe if you haven't seen it yet.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well as any hardcore x-files fan knows, the X-files predicted 9-11 on accident. I've seen screen shots of it. I don't know if I can find it again.

Edit for found

There is another one I can't seem to find that has Mulder and Scully in an airport and on boarding list it has the date sept 11th and one of the planes (can't remember which one).

[edit on 10-10-2009 by calstorm]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Has FRINGE ever tackled the 9-11-01 issue?

To your knowledge, did the X-Files ever mention it?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I recently watched the X-Files series and I'm sure they would have done a good job with it. You know how some old series make a comeback later on, well there'll probably be a series in 10 or 20 years that covers the whole 9/11 thing. In the past X-Files, it was the Smoking Man who actually shot JFK and set up Oswald.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
Well as any hardcore x-files fan knows, the X-files predicted 9-11 on accident. I've seen screen shots of it. I don't know if I can find it again.

I am a fan, but not hardcore. I haven't seen every episode and most I have only seen once.

I do not remember them accidentally predicting 9-11-01. Can you give any details even if you cannot find the link or screen shots. ANYTHING you can remember?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I don't recall any mention either and I just finished watching it a couple of months ago. Maybe he's confusing it with that Lone Gunmen spin-off, but I never watched that so I'm not sure what reference they made to 9/11.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Here is the transcript of the Lone Gunmen Pilot episode.
There is also a video on youtube somewhere.

www.insidethex.co.uk...

Remember this line?

BYERS: The men who conceived of it the first place. You're saying our government is planning to commit a terrorist act against a domestic airline?

[edit on 10-10-2009 by fromunclexcommunicate]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I Googled: X-Files predicts 9-11-01 and this video popped up.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS. This is EPIC beyond belief.

I wonder if the PTB feel the same way about ATS: Birdcage liner.
If the truth ever comes out here on ATS will the masses believe it?

[edit on (10/10/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
There is another one, I'm on a mission to find it now. Its going to drive me nuts now.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Yes it is.

This is one instance I never let slip from my memory.

I like to have the MP4 or 3GP file for my mobile phone on me. I love blowing people's minds sometimes.

One of the guys from the Lonegunman, showed up at Alex Jone's Front Door these years back. Alex Talks about it on the show once in a while.

Unreal.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
500 points if you can name the type of cigarette "the smoking man" smoked.

[(DISCLAIMER)] I have no authority to award these points. And therefore are rendered fictitious, not unlike our own common currency

NO CHEATING

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Remixtup

I saw when I was researching. But I will leave this chase open to win...

this should be fun.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Excellent sportsmanship

Thanx

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Here is a longer version of that Lone Gunman Video:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Remixtup
500 points if you can name the type of cigarette "the smoking man" smoked.

[(DISCLAIMER)] I have no authority to award these points. And therefore are rendered fictitious, not unlike our own common currency

NO CHEATING

Easy peasy Morleys.
I give up finding the screen shot. It was posted sometime during the last 1 1/2 years on Frank Spotnicks blog. It would take me days to go through all the posts to find it, but I know I didn't imagine it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The X files movie Fight the Future blew up the Murrah building as part of the script.

www.insidethex.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
WINNER!!

You are hereby awarded 500 fictitious points that can be used for nothing!!

I've always remembered that because I used to smoke marlboro reds

(his Morleys equivalent)

good game

new topics

top topics

join