It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming/ Clairvoyance.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I am curious, Have many other people had clairvoyant dreams. I have them often.. The main problem I have is I dont realize it until the event happens. In fact I dont even remember the dream until something triggers the memory, example... when my wife & I were dating, we had a bit of an argument... al of a sudden I got this dejavu feeling and I said.. stop... dont say what you were about to say. she was like.. what do you mean.. I then proceeded to tell her exactly word for word what she was thinking & advs her it would have angered me & a fight would have ensued........

we were both kinda creeped out (ended the argument to say the least)

It is not always so clear though, It seems though if I have dreams that I remember or discuss with anyone that they do not come true.

I have been working on honing the ability & also working to interpret my dreams. I am seeing a therapist for other issues & one of her loves is dream interpretation. She has taught me how to read a dream for more than just face value...I have experienced lucid dream ing mildly only a few times.. are there any ways to hone these skills?

I also have an uncanny ability for knowing what a person will do/ act like in certain situations.
I think a lot of that comes from being someone who is interested in watching people ... but I still feel certain energies fr people. any ways to hone these skills?

I know I rambled a bit on this post, but I wanted to cover these things together & also doing this while at work... hehehe

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I used to have them fairly often, but they were small things most of the time. Seemed that when I started to meditate, I would have them later that night.

like one time, I was dreaming that I saw my son opening the fridge and getting into the eggs, and breaking them on the floor and then playing with his cars in them. I woke up and told my wife immediatly because at the time I was working on honing my psychic skills, and sure enough, that morning when we woke up, I walked into the kitchen and there was the open fridge, with a bunch of hotwheels sitting in a pile of broken egg yolk and egg shells...lol
When I stopped meditating, the dreams like this stopped as well.
You could tell in the dreams that they were different from normal dreams, they were fuzzy, and seemed to almost be like looking thru a tube, almost like I was someone else looking thru my eyes.

These dreams were rather clear though as far as meaning, I was littleraly seeing it happen, no symbolism involved what so ever.

I have had a lot of other dreams that were symbolic that I suspect were premonitions as well, but they havnt happened yet, only the ones that were clear were ones that seemed to happen right away, like either the next morning or within a few days.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Yes this happens when I meditate. I just stopped meditating literally a few minutes ago and in a vision I saw my dad grabbing cheese from the kitchen and heard him say "mmm cheese". Now towait

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I've had those types of dreams off and on for years. For me they've been related to milestones in my life, meeting my ex, a friend who was in an accident, a job interview, the divorce of my parents. There are other instances but I don't want to go into great detail.

In those dreams I saw events unfold in one way, not always in a positive way or the way I would have liked. When the situation came up in my "waking" life, I knew I had a choice to make and the dream would replay, sometimes over and over again at that moment. I could either let things play out as in the dream or change the course of events by doing something random.

However, even if I did something random and not foreseen in the dream, the outcome sometimes remained the same, even though the course of events differed completely.

This has happened about 15-20 times, in my life (I really haven't kept an accurate count) I'd have to say its roughly a 30% success rate at changing things to a more positive outcome in my favor.

I'm not sure how to hone this ability and for me these types of dreams are really sporadic. On average, maybe one every two years or so.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
these threads have some similar experiences--some are my own...:

www.hypnotism.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
thyey have never called them clairvoyant, though...

top topics

join