It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patient Dies After Taking Relenza Flu Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Ok I have now read all the posts and I see I was not alone in my thoughts. What I want to say is that each and every medication has the ability to kill a person if the conditions are right for the individual, it is so so important that people stay hyrdrated during this illness.

Also with one of the side effects of the virus affecting the vital organs it is always a higher risk for certain individuals to perish due to complications whether or not they take any medication.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Actually you're the attention whore. I just added a thread and linked an article, but I haven't stated anything at all (See the first post.). You're doing a crusade against me since yesterday as you've been debunked because of your lies. It's clear enough. But it's not going to work against me.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
How about we stop relying on vaccines and medication to cure a simple flu. The people dying from H1N1 are most likely already compromised in terms of health. I've had the flu a few times in my life time, yes it sucks big time for a week. But the standard treatment, aspirin or ibuprofen, LOTS of fluids and hot soup and bingo you'll be on the home stretch. I will never get a swine flu vaccine nor a regular flu vaccine. All I see with the supposed "cures" will end up with the virus mutating into something stronger that we can't fight. If we stop trying to fight it and let it take its course we'll all benefit. Our bodies are meant to ward off infection.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bigshow

Actually I never took any vaccines or even medicines in my life and I'm completely healthy. And it's not a miracle. But I know what for my immune system is really for.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
www.attorneyatlaw.com...

The Food and Drug Administration is warning healthcare professionals about the recent death of a pregnant woman who died after being administered a form of the influenza drug Relenza by an unapproved method. The woman, who lived outside the United States, was given Relenza Inhalation Powder that was made soluble and delivered via mechanical ventilation, a process that is called nebulization and ]not recommended for administering Relenza in powdered form, the FDA said.

I have put the pertinent parts in bold and increased their size. The woman died because the medication was used incorrectly. This was the fault of the doctor and that doctor should be prosecuted and stripped of his/her medical license.

As for the OP, you misrepresented this article. The title of the thread alone is utterly incorrect as it is a medication for treatment, not a vaccine. You put this article fourth like the medication was highly dangerous and itself caused the problem when in truth it was the way the medication was administered that was the problem.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

I'm calling my doctor Monday and see if he has the vaccine in yet. If so, I will go immediately to his office and get my Swine flu vaccine.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by dizziedame]
Dizzy, by all means dont wait for your doctor, you can get the shot at any drug store now. But after you do, please lock yourself into your home, duct tape all the entrances, stock up for about 6 weeks. If you get sick, med yourself as to not spread what ever you have to the innocent public.

See ya on the other side, friend

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The OP may be misguiding but the same way that the antiviral was wrongly mixed, I wanted everyone to know that the H1N1 also needs to be mixed before administer and that is up to the individual groups, hospitals or places that will be administering or distributing the vaccine.

So for everybody, be very careful.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Actually I took the title from here: www.fightbackh1n1.com...

"Patient Dies After Taking Relenza Flu Vaccine." I used this and I copied the original source into the thread. So the misguide is coming from here. I'm not going to modify the thread's title, because the accidental misguide has been done and I'm not going to cover my tracks, nor my mistakes.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Don't worry, we all make mistakes in ATS with links and resources, don't let this or any of the "over zealous" keep you away from posting or making new threads.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigshow

The people dying from H1N1 are most likely already compromised in terms of health.

That is *NOT* true. The problem with this type of H1N1 flu is that it can attack the immune system, and turn it against the body. It can create what is known as a cytokine storm that can cause massive damage to the lungs, killing the victim. The people who are most vulnerable to this effect are the people who have the most *ROBUST* immune systems, those who are young and healthy.

Being influenza, H1N1 can sicken and kill those who are weak; but it also causes a disproportionate number of fatalities among those who are young and healthy. Check out H1N1 Deaths Among Youths Rise as Epidemic Spreads, or Swine flu's tendency to strike the young is causing confusion, for example.

The fact that this H1N1 can kill young, healthy people is one of the main reasons why it is considered such a threat. It is not ordinary flu.

Our bodies *were* meant to ward off infection, true. Unfortunately, some illnesses can cause the immune system to go haywire, attacking the body itself. H1N1 is one of the diseases that can do that.

The last time we just let nature take its course (we had no choice, of course, we had no effective vaccine or treatment for the flu), the disease - and it was A/H1N1 - killed between 50 and 100 million people worldwide (link).

The A/H1N1 influenza is nothing to sneeze at. I was just leaving...

[edit on 10/11/2009 by chiron613]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

The H1N1 is not the only thing that can turn your immune system against you the antivirals can do it too and so the adjutants on the swine flu vaccine, that is not all we most not forget the neurological effects also.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
The fact that this H1N1 can kill young, healthy people is one of the main reasons why it is considered such a threat. It is not ordinary flu.

Now, actually as we experienced in my country, that's a great lie. As we learned every death was caused by other decease, such as brain tumor, cancer, but mostly pneumonia, which were already in the patients and these killed the patients. And who has a cancer, or a strong pneumonia, that human is hardly called as healthy.

I would suggest to look after the dead one, whose died in H1N1. Each of them had some greater ill prior H1N1, such as pneumonia. And sometimes when you read the media, you'll see they're telling you they already know the patient died in H1N1, prior any sort of medical examination on the dead body (And H1N1 doesn't have any symptoms what can be seen on the skin, or on the eyes.).

So be careful with it, because the media is deluding again. But if you can read between the lines, you will be able to see where they're lying to you. I don't even believe that everyone who is officially died in H1N1 is died from it, rather from the decease what the poor victim already had before.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

The H1N1 is not the only thing that can turn your immune system against you the antivirals can do it too and so the adjutants on the swine flu vaccine, that is not all we most not forget the neurological effects also.

Would you please link to something that shows that antivirals cause the immune system to turn against you? Or the adjuvants? I have never seen any such information. I *have* seen information that such drugs can weaken the immune system.

Please also post a link that shows that this effect was not a result of H1N1 infection, but of the antiviral or its adjuvants.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow

Now, actually as we experienced in my country, that's a great lie. As we learned every death was caused by other decease, such as brain tumor, cancer, but mostly pneumonia, which were already in the patients and these killed the patients. And who has a cancer, or a strong pneumonia, that human is hardly called as healthy.

I would suggest to look after the dead one, whose died in H1N1. Each of them had some greater ill prior H1N1 [snip]

So be careful with it, because the media is deluding again. But if you can read between the lines, you will be able to see where they're lying to you. I don't even believe that everyone who is officially died in H1N1 is died from it, rather from the decease what the poor victim already had before.

I've been following the trail of information concerning A/H1N1 for over ten years. The Great Influenza Pandemic of 1918 was of a similar flu (H1N1). Are you telling me that the "media" (in this case, published books and articles in medical journals) have been preparing for this for ten years?

Please link to credibly sources that show that what I have said isn't true. Offer links that show that people who died after getting H1N1 all had preexisting illnesses. Then offer links that show that your sources of information are more reliable than the ones I used (primarily MSM, published books, and medical journal articles).

Anyone with a blog can make up nonsense and post it as fact, blaming the MSM for "lies". I know MSM does lie; they do it all the time. But I have found nothing to suggest that the information concerning H1N1 influenza is in any way incorrect or twisted.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

I applaud your refusal to try to hide the mistake you made (well, actually the source made the mistake). Takes guts to admit to an error and then to let it stand.

I would think, though, that this mistake casts serious doubts on the credibility of that source.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Don't confuse the H1N1 of 1918 with this one. Do you know what was the difference that time? There was a first world war right before that and most of the people were sick or weak already (In war deceases are evaluating and spreading damned fast.). Well. I can show you the links for those MSM sites that are reported these H1N1 mistakes, where the patient was already sick, or present where they reported the victim had quite different deceases already (The upper mentioned ones.). But I highly doubt it you can speak on that language and Google Translation is not really working on that language either (Hungarian). In that country the media is divided and there are many internal affairs. Due to this the media is making much more mistakes then in other countries. That's why the people learned these details. The media made mistakes and gave the people much more seemingly meaningless info which gave the chance the ordinary people too to connect the dots.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Wait. Here are the links for the three victims (Three victims out of three in Hungary). Try it with Google Translation, but I added the key words in Hungarian too. Those are the deceases (English / Hungarian)
First victim (Hart decease, strong pneumonia = szív- és tüdőbetegség):
www.origo.hu...

Second victim (Bloody pneumonia = vérzéses tüdőgyulladás / tüdőbetegség):
www.origo.hu...

Third victim (Cancer, chemotherapy = rák, kemoterápia):
www.origo.hu...

As you can see all three had a major decease and these caused the death, not H1N1 as they're advertising in the headlines.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I can put my hand on my heart and say.

Not one person I know has had the Swine Flu, everyone I have heard of has been a friend of a friend or a friend of a family member of a friend, not one single person directly related to me either through friendship, Family, old work friends, neighbours, or people I talk to in passing has had this Flu.

Some have used the online diagnosis site, and been told they have, but it proved wrong within a day or two, even my own GP has said she has not seen a case personally, but that is down to it being forbidden to go to the GP with this Flu, for the first couple of weeks she said she was working on the phone with suspected cases, but could not confirm they where real, and suspected some where trying to just get Tamiflu just in case, but could not refuse, because she had her hands tied, if it sounds like Flu then prescribe.

yet still on the door of my Daughters school says, if you have any symptoms of the Flu, do not enter.

I find it very confusing, I don't for one second believe the Government has fallen for a scam by the Manufacturers, but there has to be a reason I can not confirm a single case for certain.

Anybody else notice anything similar? once the hypochondriacs have been removed from the equation?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I heard a pregant woman died from the swine flu vaccine in Kansas City in North Kansas City Hospital. I am still trying to verify this claim. Has anyone heard this?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Would you please link to something that shows that antivirals cause the immune system to turn against you? Or the adjuvants? I have never seen any such information. I *have* seen information that such drugs can weaken the immune system.

Please also post a link that shows that this effect was not a result of H1N1 infection, but of the antiviral or its adjuvants.

Thank you.

I found this while doing some reading.

Studies at the Sweden’s Karolinska Institute proved that an injection of benign molecules like squalene can stimulate a self-destructive immune response, even though they occur naturally in the body. (1999, immunologist, Dr. Johnny Lorentzen)
The University of Florida Medical School showed that in animals, squalene alone could induce production of antibodies specifically associated with systemic lupus erythematosus.
MOLECULAR MINIMI CRY
This phenomenon occurs when the immune system forms antibodies against itself. It continues to attack its own molecules in the body (that resembles the one in the germ, as with squalene),

source

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join