It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult Symbolism And Rituals Displayed At The 2009 VMA’s

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this information. I was unaware of what went on at the awards because I do not watch TV (especially anything from MTV), but based on the information provided, this year's show was a blatant occult ceremony. I am very interested in the abbreviated phrase that appeared for a moment on the screen as that is the only piece I have not resolved. I would like to know if anyone else has found any information about this. I am going to investigate it myself as well.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I dont know if I saw the whole show I saw some of it , the guy in the begining called lady gaga a hermaprodite and after her performance when she got stabbed or sometime during it the band playing on her side thanks for that "hit" (poker face), kanye had crop circles shaved into his head and the glasses and the next day joked around about how he was going to live the rest of his life now. I think these were playing jokes with me because I can see repercussions on the music channel since I went online about the columbiner frame up thing, (maybe part of freemasons , illuminati or NWO ???). I also talked to someone who is heavy into music like I used to be, in a band on a website talking about the illuminati and he said you could see prrof in the music or its there.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

What do you mean WE. So I'm taking it that your in the know?!?!?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Lady Gaga was dressed as the Red Queen, playing out the whole "Alice in Wonderland" symbolism (see Fritz Springmeier's work for more about that). And, of course there's just bucket loads of occult symbolism in all the music, videos and stage performances, especially the VMA's where legions of vacant sheeple are guaranteed to be watching/soaking it up; that's a foregone conclusion at this point.

Images taken from this blog post.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unregistered
There are masonic symbols. However. And this is a big however. These people are only using them to have that "Cool effect". It's a lot like those people who have those Chinese character tatoos in them. It could mean "Idiot" or something but they don't care. It's all about looking "cool".

I think you are right, and I think we are going to see a lot more of it.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well I was actually at the 09 VMA's and it was a little creepy but the taylor swift and kanye thing was defintely not staged. He really was just a jerk.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTruth

RDFOIL 40 PRODELATO, I believe I have decoded it using Gematria formulas. RDFOIL 40 PRODELATO in Jewish Gematria=539 or "Shining Moon Means". In English Gematria=1020 and Simple Gematria=170 they are "The Aeon Of Horus."

It's Thelema for "Shining Moon Means The Aeon Of Horus," from Aleister Crowley's the Legend of Pasiphae in his The Book of Thoth. hermetic.com...

“The seers in the early days of the Aeon of Osiris foresaw the Manifestation of this coming Aeon in which we now live, and they regarded it with intense horror and fear, not understanding the procession of the Aeons, and regarding every change as catastrophe. This is the real interpretation of, and the reason for, the diatribes against the Beast and the Scarlet Woman in the XIII, XVII and XVIII-th chapters of the Apocalypse; but on the Tree of Life, that path of Gimel, the Moon, descending from the highest, cuts the path of Teth, Leo, the house of the Sun, so that the Woman in the card may be regarded as a form of the Moon, very fully illuminated by the Sun, and intimately united with him in such wise as to produce, incarnate in human form, the representative or representatives of the Lord of the Aeon.”7

“Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest the Beast; and in his woman called the Scarlet Woman all power is given. They shall gather my children into their fold; they shall bring the glory of the stars into the hearts of men.

“For he is ever a sun, and she a moon. But to him is the winged secret flame, and to her the stooping starlight.”8

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Nobody uses symbols just for the fun or the cool effect of it. In life symbols has meaning to us, just like letters form words, symbols forms meaning, rituals and etc. The music industry is bad, full of Satanic and masonic symbols and dogma. Masonic symbols are not Christians symbols...don't be passive...think people think!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join