It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult Symbolism And Rituals Displayed At The 2009 VMA’s

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I ran across this Article on the VMA's this year. I'm not sure if this is posted somewhere else but I just wanted to touch upon some things that the article points out.

Madonna The High Priestess’ Words of Wisdom

She is a known Kabbalist and was chosen to give the eulogy for MJ.

Madonna’s tribute focused on the fact that MJ was “otherwordly” and a King but that he was also a human being. This is wisdom that can only be imparted by the High Priestress, while members of the audience bowed their heads and meditated on those words.

Taylor Swift’s Initiation

This is where the pupil is initiated in to some "chosen circle" by being humiliated in front of here peers. I knida felt it was staged but one thing does stick out to me about Kanye Wast.

Furthermore, I’ve been following Kanye’s career since his beginnings and I’ve retained one important fact about him: the only thing Kanye West cares about, is Kanye West. So if he had to throw a hissy fit about something, it would about him not winning. Not Beyonce. Hummm.

The Prayer

Jack Black come out and ask people to pray to satan

ack Black comes out dressed as a heavy metal guy on steroids to promote a video game. At one point he asks the audience to “put their devil horns in the air” and the proceeds to pray to the “darklord Satan”. The whole thing is light-hearted and comical but I don’t see any other way a prayer to Satan can be inserted into this show without getting a truckload of complaints by “concerned parents”.

Lady Gaga -- the rising star

Right after her performance, Gaga appears dressed in an all red dress, with her face completely covered. She is basically a walking, talking blood sacrifice. It represents the aftermath of fame, the hellish life that follows the sacrifice, the selling of the soul for success in the music industry.

Pink’s Masonic Initiation

This seemed to have initiation symbols all over it.

Pink is blindfolded and bound with ropes. Her costume exposes her left breast, exactly like Masonic initiates. Instead of having her left leg exposed, Pink’s costume bears a diamond pattern which is very reminiscent of floors in Masonic lodges.

Taylor Swift’s Acceptance into the Order

What's weird about this is that she came out right on que. They both had on red dresses and some weird text flashed behind them when they hugged

A reader of this site has noticed that, at the moment the two singers hug, a strange phrase appears on the screen behind them saying “RDFO IL 40 PRO DEL ATO”. I have no idea what that means, but it was there. If you solve this enigma, be sure to post it in the comments.

Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't know what to say about this years awards. They were definitely very creepy.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is. If you don't want to pray to Satan, by all means, don't pray to Satan.

TV, and entertainment in general, caters to the people. If the people like something, performers will do it. If they don't like something, performers will mostly stop doing it. Vote with your dollars and your remote - change the channel if you don't like what they're doing, don't by the CD's and other stuff.

As for the so-called "Masonic" symbolism, it's not particularly Masonic. Or rather, it *is*, but the Masons based their symbolism squarely on the Bible. Not saying their rituals are Biblical, just that their symbols are. The two columns, for example, are directly taken from the Temple in Jerusalem (which God commanded to be built). You can find this in 1 Kings 7 or 2 Chronicles 3.

Madonna is doing Kaballah, about as much as I am the Pope (hint: I'm not the Pope).

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I hope you don't interpret this post as negative or basis. Your right there is nothing new under the sun. Some of the "Masonic Symbol" are probably referenced from other area's. I'm just sharing another perspective for what happened.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well, it explains why a no one like me, with talent all across the board cant find decent work 'mainstream'. I'm not 'in', obviously.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Sounds plausible; got any pictures?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Yeah the VMA's had tons of occult symbolism in it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Music is the key to life and it is in fact the very thing that empowered me with this gift I have today. I think Wesly Snipes said it best in White Men Cant Jump when he and Woody were talking about Jimmy Hendrix. Woody went on and on how he loves Jimmy and Wesly Snipes kept telling him, you like Jimmy but you don't hear Jimmy. I not only hear the music but I feel it, I see it and just like David Draiman from Disturbed says when you go to fight the war use my music as a weapon. HAHA I know there are alot of skeptics out there and they are never going away but I know what I know and NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!! It amazes those around me that I'm able to predict what the powers that be are going to do before they do it and I laugh because I told them time and time again.

Lets take a trip back in time to last month and discuss what happened. A few days before 9/11 the poor girl from Yale went missing in a secured building. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the home of the Skull and Bones? Well I told my inner circle that when they finally did find that girl it would end up being some loner who gets blamed for it. Well they found her inside one of the walls. Ritual Sacrifice? HHHMMMM...... On sept. 11th Jay-z had a 9/11 benefit concert.

Same thing as with the VMA's all rituals. There was even a point where he stopped the show and all the faces of the people who died that day were scrolling up his back drop. He just blatantly told everyone if it wasn't for their sacrifice they (the powers that be) wouldn't be were they are today. Then he did a song with Diddy and before the song was over Diddy slapped his ass because those in the know, know Diddy is a closet homo. This was later edited out so if you didn't see it you would of never even known.
Two days later was the VMA's and as usual I explained to everyone around me what was going to happen because they basically do the same rituals year after year just different people but same song and dance.
It doesn't matter what you believe what matters is they believe and the VMA's led up to Jay-Z closing the show.
That whole part with T.Swift was just a setup I mean comeon her and Beyonce were both the lady in Red that night and when I saw that I said she just got inducted. Now I hear they are re-releasing her album.
It makes me sick how blatantly out in the open they are about it now and the masses eat it up, sing the songs, and don't even have a clue what they are really singing about.

If you don't believe me then you can't deny the facts:

Who is Jay-z well he calls his company roccafella and his clothing line roccawear is full of the elite's symbols. Before 9-11-2001 he came out with the Blueprint Part 1 where he sings about the towers coming down, keep in mind this is before it happened. He throws up the pyramid where it covers his left eye to represent the all seeing eye yet he claims it is a diamond. He turned out Rhianna with Good Girl Gone Bad and in 2007 they released Umbrella where in his opening verse sings about the stock market going to crash and he doesn't care because he's Roccafella. In 2008 what happened. HAHA His woman is Beyonce who just released Sasha Fierce and that album in itself is wicked. He calls himself Hoova
J-Hoova, well what is one of the names for God, Jehovah.

An excerpt from one of my songs:

The Powers that be don't want you see the truth De-Classified
Through lies and deceit they make up the worlds elit who seek
to destroy our God given rights. For they all know the Truth shall set you free.....The truth shall set you free..... The truth shall set you free....
This is the Truth De-Classified.

After being fed constant lies for so long
the truth is unrecognizable to those who don't know how to think
for themselves
Buying into all the hype, tricked into thinking everything is going to be alright.

Howling At The Moon,
Chaotic Wolf
War Party Entertainment

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It sounds like there was some occult symbolism, but who really cares. No one should watch the VMAs anyhow. How does a cable channel that doesn't play music have the right to judge the performances of musicians. What do they really know about music anymore? MTV hasn't been music centric in almost a decade. It's time for them to change the name and accept the fact that the M in MTV is a lie.

Sorry for the tangent, and I don't mean to cause any trouble, but I'm a child of the 80's and what MTV has become makes me a tad bit ill.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It's okay, you'll see it more and more. WE are everywhere And not just in the upper class either.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
mmmmmmm. competition usually brings the best out of people doesnt it? haha just a crazy thought i had.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
There are masonic symbols. However. And this is a big however. These people are only using them to have that "Cool effect". It's a lot like those people who have those Chinese character tatoos in them. It could mean "Idiot" or something but they don't care. It's all about looking "cool".

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Notice that Kanye went "West" while "Swiftly" yanking the trophy from Taylor Swift...Taylor Swift...(Fast=Swift Taylor=To Dress;Cover Up?)
To Quickly Cover Up What is Happening in the West Beyond Knowledge
Kanye West Taylor Swift Beyonce Knowles
Can The West Tailor Swiftly Beyond Knowledge?
= Can The West Cover Up Something Quickly Without People Knowing?

[edit on 11-10-2009 by problemsolvr]

[edit on 11-10-2009 by problemsolvr]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
ooh i love stuff like this..really weird..could they just be playing with us or is there really a hidden message that we should take seriously? i've done some researching on the internet and found that "RDFO IL 40 PRO DEL ATO" may mean "ready for the 40 before the Apollyon Temple Order"
"Apollyon" means satan or lucifer..so the sentence means satan will come in 40 days...rather strange....40 days give the date October 22/23 2009.....interesting i guess we will have to wait and see....isnt there predictions with the webbot and time wave zero around this date...or am i taking it too far?!!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by chaoticwolf88

Which song on the first blueprint said anything about 9-11? I listened to that album at least a hundred times and never heard it.

He does refrence 9-11 very clearly on the BP 3. It is on the song Thank You.

I was gonna kill a couple rappers
But they did it to themselves
I was gon' do it with the flow
But they did it with their sales
I was gon' 9/11 'em, but they didn't need the help
And they did a good job them boys is talented as hell
Cuz not only did they brick they put a building up as well
They ran a plane into that building and when that building fell
Ran to the crash site with no masks and inhaled
Toxins deep inside their lungs until both of them was filled
Blew a cloud out like a L into a jar then took a smell
Cuz they heard that second hand smoke kills
Niggas thought they was ill found out they was...ILL
And it's like you knew exactly how I wanted you to feel

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jess0
ooh i love stuff like this..really weird..could they just be playing with us or is there really a hidden message that we should take seriously? i've done some researching on the internet and found that "RDFO IL 40 PRO DEL ATO" may mean "ready for the 40 before the Apollyon Temple Order"
"Apollyon" means satan or lucifer..so the sentence means satan will come in 40 days...rather strange....40 days give the date October 22/23 2009.....interesting i guess we will have to wait and see....isnt there predictions with the webbot and time wave zero around this date...or am i taking it too far?!!

No it"s computer language and they screwed up because it was unfinished program it was supposed to be a pic.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well MTV Canada Studio here in Toronto is in a Masonic Temple.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jess0
i've done some researching on the internet and found that "RDFO IL 40 PRO DEL ATO" may mean "ready for the 40 before the Apollyon Temple Order"

I don't supposed you remember the URL of where you saw that?
I'm just interested to see how someone came to that conclusion. I did a search myself but came up short.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I didn't read that much into it but this is the reason I love this site!!!!

reply to post by problemsolvr

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

That is really blatant isn't it. What's bad is that most of these kids believe the music is against the system. It seems it is actually working for it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join