It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New documentary about divide and conquer comming out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
There's been plenty of documentaries and videos about the problem, reaction solution control technique but people aren't as familiar with divide and conquer. This is the foundation of the elite's power and you have no hope of ever defeating them as long as everyone keeps getting manipulated by this technique.

Everyone's heard about how the elites are into the occult, but one of the main beliefs of the occult in the West and the Eastern religions is something they exploit and reinforce as much as possible. Divide and conquer is based on this occultic concept. It stops opposition to the elites in its tracks. It's very simple but very effective and as long as people don't deal with this they will always be downtrodden.

This documentary will start off with background information about the main concept that the occultists and elites use to keep people locked up in their pyramid and then it shows what the real purpose of Ann Coulter, Fox News, Fred Phelps, Reverend Jeremiah Wright and Michael Moore is. This documentary will demonstrate that these people are all frauds and they all have something in common, even though it appears they may be totally different to one another.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Holy crap it just hit me, we're being taken over by Russians.

They are the ones spreading the "Civil War" and "6 States" BS around. They know were gonna get flipped like USSR did but they'll use our banks as bombs. Maybe the military and FEMA are getting ready for an invasion. haha Red Dawn!

*Edit it to replace Russians with Communists, they're just the ones throwing it in our faces...

[edit on 10-10-2009 by NeverSlaves]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSlaves
Holy crap it just hit me, we're being taken over by Russians.

They are the ones spreading the "Civil War" and "6 States" BS around. They know were gonna get flipped like USSR did but they'll use our banks as bombs. Maybe the military and FEMA are getting ready for an invasion. haha Red Dawn!

*Edit it to replace Russians with Communists, they're just the ones throwing it in our faces...

[edit on 10-10-2009 by NeverSlaves]

I believe that the communists have been working on the takeover since at least the 1930s....first they infiltrated the government and newspapers, and then by the 60s they had completely taken over the education system in the US. I think Stalin was wayyyy smart and knew that if they were patient and chipped away at our freedom loving, pull-yourselves-up-by-your-bootstraps mentality, they would win in the end.

I've been trying to convince everyone I know to stop the stupid democrat vs republican battle for awhile now. I wrote some letters to my senator last year (a Republican) and realized that they are all part of the same elite party....the conflict is just a show for us little people. Keep the sheep battling the phony war so we never have time to see all of the corruption, thievery and ill will that the powerful have for us commoners....

If we could wake up the sheep to the problem, maybe we could change the system for the better!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'll agree with you on the whole Stalin was Waayyyyy smart bit.

But I'm going to have to disagree on the whole, not enough people are waking up.

Honestly, I've spend the better part of 3 years investing time and energy into this whole Wake Up thing. Over the course of which I have discovered one thing; the movement is stagnant. At least on the surface, I have no affiliation with Militias or anything, so maybe I'm missing it. It seems that for a decade now we have had vocal "leaders" spouting off "Truth" to the masses, and where has that left us? The situation is still bleak as all hell, and they only solutions we ever hear are, Wake Up as many as possible and we will prevail...

...seems to me like we have woken up nearly all that we need to, or can. Yet we are still left directionless in terms of a plan of action. Our "leaders" really are no better than the media we bash so hard, they pollute us with doom and gloom, then, rather than saying "hey just stop paying taxes, here is a document you can mass circulate that proves you don't have to"...all of the sudden the gov. would be powerless. Why have we not seen anything of this nature take place? Because just like the "War in Iraq" , the "War on MSM" is merely sustainable. No End In Sight. Makes you wonder doesn't it. If Alex Jones was really saying anything substantive he would have been put in a box right next to Bill Cooper. But no, he is gaining mainstream success, why? Because he is stagnating the movement. Not just him either, but all of the doom and gloomers. Their solutions are as useless as the bailouts, go protest, never riot, write your congressmen and stand up! Come on, all of these forms of protest have been rendered obsolete for years.

Where am I going with this diatribe?

Communism is coming, there is no stopping it. The implementation will be far easier than we assume. Russia hasn't been making off the wall predictions, they have been laughing in our faces. The cabal of Communist Nations can simply crash the dollar, nothing else really needs to happen. Unless they want to get their hands dirty with some Eugenics, which seems unnecessary in the USA given our relatively small population. When food isn't on the table, we wont go fight, not enough of us anyways. The government will switch itself over to Communist rule, Obama will be our Stalin, but will still be a puppet.

We've developed thousands of applicable technologies to make sure this can run smoothly, without knowing what we were helping with. Social Media: For mob rule and news spin. Remote Control: To make sure there is no need to rely on American Troops to fight small groups of resistance.

It will be a pain free switch over, for most of us. I honestly don't think we even need survival gear at this point, you can't defeat modern technology or the think tank that is Communism. Far too many of the greatest minds in the world are working towards Communism. Pray for a CME from the sun, then we might have a chance.

Man this sucks.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSlaves

Neverslaves, that was spot on. I'm with you on most everything you said. I tend to try to be optimistic about waking the masses but I fear you are correct...every time I try to point out something weird that the government has done I'm 'crack potted' by my friends....they just don't want to hear it and they assume I am crazy, easily led astray or misinformed...no one wants to believe our government-be they Dems or Republicans, would let us slide into totalitarian rule...but we are almost there now.....so sad...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
You all are looking in the wrong place.
It is the Holy Roman Empire that brags that it has never been defeated.

What is happening is not communism.

new topics

top topics

join