It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wondering if anyone here has info regarding Manipulation of the markets...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Since I am a person out of the loop on the real information regarding stock markets, I'm wondering if anyone out there in ATSville has any information regarding a possible "manipulation" going on in the stock markets which aim to 1) lure unsuspecting individuals to invest in a market which seems to be untouchable by reality of the economic situation, and 2) to present a picture of economic stability via a small group of major players who are in-line with the PTB, the "outcome" of which can be happily reported by the media and administration officials, to continue the luring mentioned in point one.

If there is manipulation, what can we do about it?

Thanks for helping me learn more about what is actually going on.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cryingindian

We have discussed the "possible manipulation" in the Market data thread fore weeks.

With the economic meltdown the downfall of the working force in the nation with unemployment rates in incredible numbers sugar coated by the government and not end in site, is very clear that the Markets are no taking into consideration the facts that our economy is not recuperating at all.

Watch right now how the Markets will steadily reach 10,000 and the Fed will jump right in and raise the interest rates.

For the last few weeks Bernanke is been hinting at an interest rate raise because the "economy"AKA markets are doing better than expected.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Thanks, Marg. I think a lot of people on here would ask you to back up your statements with links, but I believe you are correct. Let them "believe" in the info they are FED, and let us stay safe by staying out of the nonsense game.

The stock market, as I understand, was formed to help companies gain capital through investment, so the individuals' investments would be rewarded with monetary gain, paid by the company you invested in. Seems like we've gotten away from the reason for the formation of the institution; kinda like the constitution.

As a person recently forced into entrepreneurship, I hope the news they're putting out is accurate...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

jim marr's 'rule by secrecy' is a good book about how the world really works financially; even some of david icke's stuff has good research in these areas (whether or not you beleive in the stuff about the reptiles).

also william bramley's 'gods of eden' is a very interesting read.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Just search these terms:

" dark pools of liquidity "

" plunge protection team "

" stock market manipulation techniques "

" offshore money laundering "

" gold manipulation "

And you'll find plenty of hard evidence of massive market manipulations, simply massive. The stock market is an illusion, a pure illusion. The precious metals prices do NOT reflect their true value, which, at this time, should be at least ten times the current prices at the very minimum.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Is going to be hard to actually find factual information linking any manipulation of the markets, but remember to who the treasury bends for and for whom Bernanke really works.

While all links are call conspiracies adn speculation you can pretty much tell who are the masters behind our own government and how the American tax payer has been forced to bail out the banking institutions in the nation.

like I say now the masters wants interest rates raised but the only way to do that and sold it to the tax payer and the public as legit is getting the market to 10,000 even when we know that our economy is in the crapper.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
what a wierd OP.

your first post sounds like you may know about the market, yet you claim ignorance lol, not picking just saying.

i learned everyting i know about the stockmarket here and there are some pretty insightful blog entries.

enjoy

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
He's good

Takes a bit time to read and really understand it all but it ain't easy.

How Does One Predict A Speculative Stock Market

A lot of good info in there.

top topics

join