It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Russian soldiers ready to take on Blackwater in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Judging from this report, the Russians aren't content to sit back and watch the U.S dominate the private Mercenary industry in the middle East. Xe Services LLC, or more commenly known as Blackwater, no longer have a license to operate in Iraq.

The new Iraqi government made multiple attempts to expel them from their country, and denied their application for an operating license in January 2009.

As a result the Russians are stepping in with their own version of Blackwater, and are claiming that the Iraqi's are far more willing to work in with them, than they were their American counterparts.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
They are setting the stage for world war three

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Great news. I did some research aout Blackwater and found them very corrupt. They also committed heinous crimes in Iraq. Good thing Iraq booted them out.

I also read Blackwater was brought by Bush admin. and had some links with it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This could be a good thing. Just think if the Russians are making a profit from the war in Iraq they are less likely to object to us being there.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by StinkyFeet]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Russians are hardcore. They should just let the Russian mafia take over Iraq. . . . or maybe that's the plan. Saddam Hussein was also hardcore, and the only guy who could keep the country together. They need some hardcore leaders in Iraq.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
well i hope they dont rape little girls like the blackwater/xe soulless demons were (among the dozens of other horrible things)

new topics

top topics

join