It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do cells mutate into cancer cells?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Like what are the reasons why?? I know they haven't figured out why so far, but what are your opinions why? Like why do little kids get cancer, and they haven’t abused their body in their lives. Could it have to do with unhealthy immune system?? Deficiency in certain vitamins and minerals?? What are your views why?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Every cell in your body contains the blue print for cancerous cells. If you are an evolutionist you could argue that this is simply the "trial and error" process of evolution. Defects come with the box type deal.

Cancer (medical term: malignant neoplasm) is a class of diseases in which a group of cells display uncontrolled growth (division beyond the normal limits), invasion (intrusion on and destruction of adjacent tissues), and sometimes metastasis (spread to other locations in the body via lymph or blood). These three malignant properties of cancers differentiate them from benign tumors, which are self-limited, and do not invade or metastasize. Most cancers form a tumor but some, like leukemia, do not. The branch of medicine concerned with the study, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cancer is oncology.

Nearly all cancers are caused by abnormalities in the genetic material of the transformed cells.[4] These abnormalities may be due to the effects of carcinogens, such as tobacco smoke, radiation, chemicals, or infectious agents. Other cancer-promoting genetic abnormalities may be randomly acquired through errors in DNA replication, or are inherited, and thus present in all cells from birth. The heritability of cancers is usually affected by complex interactions between carcinogens and the host's genome. New aspects of the genetics of cancer pathogenesis, such as DNA methylation, and microRNAs are increasingly recognized as important.

Genetic abnormalities found in cancer typically affect two general classes of genes. Cancer-promoting oncogenes are typically activated in cancer cells, giving those cells new properties, such as hyperactive growth and division, protection against programmed cell death, loss of respect for normal tissue boundaries, and the ability to become established in diverse tissue environments. Tumor suppressor genes are then inactivated in cancer cells, resulting in the loss of normal functions in those cells, such as accurate DNA replication, control over the cell cycle, orientation and adhesion within tissues, and interaction with protective cells of the immune system.

Cancer

There's your basic cancer info, it really is a mystery as to the primary cause, but further research will eventually give us the answer.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Thanks for that information. Real helpful
I still wonder , could not having enough vitamins, omega 3 fatty acids, and minerals, cause cancer of some sort?? I heard from someone on here that magnesium deficiency can cause cancer?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Well, to tell you the truth, we humans don't really know anything about the complex systems that make up the Earth and it's inhabitants.

We are a mold of the environment around us, and that environment is the biggest factor when it comes to these kind of cell mutations.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Every cell in our body is a little battery.

The saline in our blood provides the "ground" and potassium in our cells provide the "positive."

When cells age and begin to wear out, they grow weaker, and the voltage drops.

At a certain level, this drop in voltage tells the cell it's dying and needs to replicate to make a new cell for its replacement.

And it does.

You'll note that cancer cells have a perpetual, very low voltage, and thus, they replicate out of control.

Medicine will not cure cancer. The answer is in biophysics, and the most successful treatments have been of a biophysical nature.

There is a way to supercharge the cells in the body, which not only reverses cancerous conditions, but as a side benefit - you never get sick. No colds, no flu, no viruses, and even delicate crushed joints will heal in two weeks.

The problem is, this manner of supercharging the body is not medicine related, and thus invalid, even for testing.

Not only that, but the technology would be buried under lawsuits from major pharmaceutical firms.

Because not only does this reverse cancer, but it also reverses infectuous and degenerative diseases.

And it exists today as we speak.

A damned shame, but no one is going to jail for proposing an unlicensed medical technology, or spend millions in legal fees just to bring this development out.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Care to explain more of this treatment?? I was watching Truthseekers, just 10 minutes ago, and its interesting how you bring this up. Are you referring to Qigong?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

A Dr. Becker discovered the body's ability to replicate tissue, how the body heals itself, and the electrical nature of the process.

In his experiments, he used low amperage DC current. And did amazing things.

But standard, transverse electromagnetics are mostly non-penetrating.

To get to all the cells, you need a method that is highly linear, and thus, penetrating.

The trick is to use linear em energy, and within a few carrier waves, you can include multiple, specific frequencies.

Just a hint. Plasma is the fourth state of matter, and has the unique ability to convert transverse electromagnetic waves in to scalar electromagnetic radiant energy.

I'm making a special trip all the way across the country to acquire some more. I burned mine out and with the swine flu, and a friend who has extreme spinal problems, I can't wait much longer.

I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement, and then SWEAR to never reveal the source in order to get this.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This might be a good start;

www.cancertutor.com...

There are a few explanation on the cause of it which may all be part of the same cycle. Going from cells suffocating due to lack of oxygen which is caused by nutritional lacking diets to a certain bacteria being part of spreading cancerous cells around.

Then there's the special cases like children and radiation. Which may have a different explanation.

If you do the research you'll discover quiet fast that cancer treatment is one big scam. Most cancers can be cured easily if you know the main reasons behind it. Highly nutritional diets and omega 3 fatty acids (flax oil for one) are part of the cure. But don't expect this info from big pharma, it's illegal to talk about a cure for cancer.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by broli]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by broli

You are precisely correct.

It's illegal to speak of cancer cures unless you're a licensed, medical practitioner.

They will crucify you if you attempt to alter the status quo.

Too much money involved.

Every cancer patient is $250,000 + on the hoof.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Drooper, I sent you a U2U to you. So check it out man. Btw, kids with cancer. Could that be a certain genetic defect? Cause I don’t understand how the kid can inherit cancer, if the parent never had cancer in the first place??

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
cancer is caused by a cell thinking it is not part of the human body, therefore it begins to grow and spread not thinking for the betterment of the human but because it thinks itself is the major organism.

it's the concept of scalar reality.

in turn it is a metaphor for our earth, and in fact how we don't believe that we are part of a bigger organism, which is our earth. so we use more than we need and spread and don't think about the betterment of the entire organism, our earth.

so in a way the cancer of our earth is it's own people.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Adding: a Turkish doctor by the name of Ergüner pioneered the use of radio waves in killing cancer cells.
In addition, Rife therapy (with weak DC electricity of various frequencies) can be very helpful.
Psychologically, cancer is a state where you suppress your own immune system which would attack malformed cells. I found this to be the case as a hypnotherapist - many cancer patients would not stand up for themselves in some area of life.
Since it is a systemic disease, many factors can bring it about together. Bad nutrition, a mentality of being totally invaded and subdued (according to homeopathy), overexposure to certain chemicals, radioactive decay etc. The point is to fight it with both internal and external means.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

kA friend who knows a lot about this tried once to describe to me a Master Cellular Control Center.

Sometimes for multiple reasons, things go wrong. Not according to the cellular blueprint. But when you use this "thing," it time reverses the cellular damage. Not time reverse as in Star Trek, but time reverse as in scalar electromagnetics.

You'll note that cancer while not genetic, has genetic propensities.

And I don't know why kids suffer so. My grandson had leukemia, and I saw all those poor kids suffering. They were more brave and tougher than their parents.

Oh. My grandson is well now.

Look at the baking soda/maple syrup. Can't hurt. Look at nanosilver.

Do NOT buy any of the current Rife/Crane devices. They're frequency based, which is NOT what Rife was doing, in spite of copies of his lab notes.

That junk on the internet is crap, and based on the wrong principle.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Dooper, cells do not experience a "drop in voltage" with age. The sodium and potassium pumps/channels/ATPases maintain a strict level of ionic balance i, every cell (though is does vary based on cell type, ie cardiac versus neural, etc). If the ionic balance shifts, it causes massive depolarization or hyperpolarization and cell lysis.

In fact, if the cell shifts even a tiny bit in it's ionic content, it experiences sub-optimal ezymatic conditions, which would *prevent* mutations from happening, rather than encouraging them, by reducing the amount of DNA transcription occuring in the cell. This is all very basic cellular physiology.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

That''s not entirely correct.

I have volumes in my library, that show the voltage drop, and the specific voltage of cancer cells.

But I'm too damned tired to dig it out right now, so I'll give you the point if you persist.

It's just that I know better, and I know that by spiking cellular voltage, we reversed out a bad lung cancer and one leukemia.

Both friends. The only two we tried it on.

I know, I know. That's no proof.

But I'm not getting into the other things.

You believe as you wish.

We do impossible things based on what we know.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
At any given time there are measurable amounts of cancerous cells in your body. Considering the frequency at which mitosis occurs within the body, it's only natural that we observe mutations, or errors. However, cells have the ability to prevent these mutated cells from replicating and spreading throughout the body/forming tumors.

The typical response of a mutated cell is suicide. Apoptosis, programmed cell death, is the body's natural defense against genetic errors.

So, tumors/cancer form when apoptosis is inhibited. This hypothesis is supported by research in the field. For some reason, cancer cells are prevented from commiting suicide and tend to proliferate very quickly.

The same research suggests that insulin and insulin-like growth factor(IGF) tends to increase cancer cell proliferation and possibly inhibit apoptosis. Preventing cancer may be as easy as ensuring apoptosis and decreasing proliferation.

Oh, and glucose is the primary fuel source for cancer cells, increases insulin and increases IGF. Epidemiological data supports the notion that cancer is caused by the consumption of sugar and easily digestible carbs.

-dev

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Dooper: Provide proof, real physiologic and molecular proof, and I'll be more than happy to concede and present the findings at the next M&M meeting I go to. Honestly.

DevolutionEvolvd: All cells use glucose as their primary fuel source. It's the basis for the citric acid cycle and glycolysis, as well as anoxic pathways in your muscles.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Adenonsinetriphosphate.

The typical cell transmembrane potential ranges between -50mV and -90mV, with an average somewhere around -70mV.

If a cell is damaged or diseased, the transmembrane potential drops to around -15mV until cellular division is complete.

Oddly, cancer cells have transmembrane potentials of around -15mV.

If external voltage is introduced, it causes the transmembrane potential to increase, or become hyperpolarized.

The increase in voltage causes the potassium to migrate in and the sodium out - naturally. In effect, it drives the cellular pump in reverse.

Which causes the cell to actually manufacture ATP, not consume ATP. Since ATP is cellular fuel, this hyperpolarizatino actually charges up the cells by literally refueling them.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Adenonsinetriphosphate.

What about ATP? It's an energy source. *shrug*

The typical cell transmembrane potential ranges between -50mV and -90mV, with an average somewhere around -70mV.

The -50 and -90 values are for two DIFFERENT cell types, so no, the "typical" cell membrane potential doesn't fluctuate between these. A given cell type has a VERY specific resting potential that does not vary unless in disease state.

If a cell is damaged or diseased, the transmembrane potential drops to around -15mV until cellular division is complete.

Not necessarily true. It can hyperpolarize, as well. This shif tin voltage, however, leads to death due to a disproportionate ionic and concentration gradient. The idea that the resting potential rises to this level before division is a bit sketchy. I'd need to see documentation, if you would be so kind.

Oddly, cancer cells have transmembrane potentials of around -15mV.

Again, I would need a source for this, as I cannot find any literature to support it.

If external voltage is introduced, it causes the transmembrane potential to increase, or become hyperpolarized.

An increase in membrane potential (moving in the positive direction) is called depolarization. A decrease in membrane potential (moving in the negative direction) is hyperpolarization. Going from -15mv to -70mv is hyperpolarization, not depolarization.

Which causes the cell to actually manufacture ATP, not consume ATP. Since ATP is cellular fuel, this hyperpolarizatino actually charges up the cells by literally refueling them.

This isn't true. The source of energy for ATP generation is the proton pump in mitochondria. These protons are derived from the oxidation of glucose.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
We are regularly subjected to oxidants and other environmental toxins. We DO have a system, called killer T cells, which are specifically to fight off cancer. The problem is that in todays society, we are bombarded by so MANY different toxins, through life style choices, environmental pollution, and the scarcity of clean food, that our system is unable to handle all the problems going on in our system, and so then cancer presents. Often, when you remove yourself from environmental toxins, and go back to a clean raw organic diet, and get all the nutrients you need, the cancer will resolve without the need for extreme intervention such as chemo or radiation, which are problematic and can often cause death or further cancer. I was spending time with many naturopathic doctors in phoenix az, and i saw people cured of cancer literally by changing their diet and lifestyle habits, and these were people that western doctors had given a life expectancy of 5 months. A friend of mine had metastatic melanoma, the doc said he would live 6 more months. He went to a naturopath, was put on a raw diet and avoided environmental toxins, and was cancer free 5 months later....and it did not cost thousands of dollars the way chemo does. That was 6 years ago, and now he is a succesfully practicing naturopath himself.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join