It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consequences of Dividing Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

You are one of millions, if not more, that have chosen to create their "own" religion -

Understand that God has nothing to do with "religion". That credit goes to ahem, mankind.

God is God - He isn't about any sort of "religion". But satan will convince you otherwise - as he has for millions of people already.

As far as 'waiting' on prophecies to be fulfilled......... you might
want to take a gander at this ........

Link

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Persecution of ones that believe in God is also included in prophecy......... which has been fulfilled, and is being fulfilled
right now with your postings on this thread.

This last generation thinks they have the answer, I understand that - but they are merely going on what the next fellow is telling them to believe in.

It's not Biblical and it's not from God.

If you don't care, then that's your choice - but your care, or
lack of, will determine where you spend eternity, my friend.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
I disagree that the Bible was man's will - it was inspired by God to prophets

Say's them, who funnily enough went on to positions of power, abusing otherwise ignorant and fearful people to get there. If I went into the desert for 40 days and came back saying I was spoken to by God today, would you believe me? It's essentially their word your taking and you don't know them from Adam.

As far as Israel - all people sin - whether it be Christians or non believers. That is because we were born into sin. The way we bridge that gap is through Jesus Christ.

Well, that depends on your definition of "sin" and also, the whole "born into sin" thing is a device used by the Catholic Church to swindle people into believing. I don't need Jeebus or any other long-dead desert dweller to tell me how to be a good person and live my life. If anything, I should hope I get extra credit for figuring it out myself, IF there is a God.

The end war aka Armageddon will be fought in Jerusalem/Israel - I can't offer any solid proof of that but to say 'wait and watch'.

I certainly hope so. Once that's an irradiated wasteland, the rest of us can move on.

And I'm not in the military nor is this a 'military' issue - it is a prophetic issue. Israel will be taken care of in the end - just as they have for decades. Have you not researched the wars Israel has been involved in? And how many times they should have been defeated, but weren't?

Israel benefitted from innefective Arab military command and doctrine. Against the one Middle Eastern Army trained by western forces, the Arab Legion, the IDF found itself thouroughly buggered. Luckily for them, the Arab Legion wasn't permitted to enter Israel because the UK feared a backlash for aiding the defeat of Israel. had they done so, Israel would have been finished.

It's just more proof to the prophetic time line.

No, it's just more bollocks to throw on the bonfire.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

You are one of millions, if not more, that have chosen to create their "own" religion -

I'm not like them. If I would be, I would force you to believe what in I believe. I don't have any intention to do that. If you want to believe in something, go ahead. I just warned you about few things. That's my task, nothing more.

Understand that God has nothing to do with "religion". That credit goes to ahem, mankind.

Oh, I clearly know that.

If you don't care, then that's your choice - but your care, or lack of, will determine where you spend eternity, my friend.

I know where I'm going to spend my eternity. Heaven. But it's still far-far away.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Sharrow]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join