It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consequences of Dividing Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You want proof Israel is God's Heritage?

Oct 30 1991 - The Oslo Accord President George H. Bush promoted and proudly signed the infamous Oslo Accord at the Madrid Peace Conference on October 30, 1991. The Oslo Accord was labeled a "Land for Peace" accord that demanded Israel award their land to the Palestinian murderers and terrorists in exchange for peace. The perverse Oslo proposition was simple: give us your land and we’ll stop killing you.

Oct 31, 1991 - The Next Day – The Perfect Storm hits A very rare huge storm starting in the north Atlantic, moving east to west (wrong direction for storms to move - although in the Bible, the Holy Spirit and history move east to west). This storm was so unusual and contrary to "mother nature" it was immortalized by the book The Perfect Storm by Sebastian Junger and later a popular movie. Amazon says of the book The Perfect Storm, "Meteorologists called the storm that hit North America's eastern seaboard in October 1991 a "perfect storm" because of the rare combination of factors that created it. For everyone else, it was perfect hell.

In The Perfect Storm, author Sebastian Junger conjures for the reader the meteorological conditions that created the "storm of the century" and the impact the storm had on many of the people caught in it." Interesting, one of the first places The Perfect Storm hit was Kennebunkport, Maine. Waves over 30 foot demolished the home of guess who – President George H. Bush, the instigator of the Oslo Accord.

For the rest of this time line, current up to August 2005,
please click here

This historical time line should be enough to convince most people that this isn't just a bunch of "coincidences".

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Until god himself opens up the sky and says that Israel is there and will remain, then nobody will ever have peace in that part of the world.

Come on, like Israel is the innocent one in all of this?

Everybody has blood on they're hands, including Israel and the Palestinians and those who profit on their conflict.

Let's stop pretending this story has only one side.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be named 'Consequences of Dividing Palestine'? Makes sense to me.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Hey! Let them to do this. They're too stupid to noticing it, but their blind belief that they're some sort of chosen one, God is talking to them and other blablablas are causing their soon downfall. So, instead of telling him what to do, just let him do. Buy a champagne and wait. Blind believers doesn't deserve more what they'll get. And they'll fall as we're already see the signs of it. Then the Palestinians finally will get their land back, which is THEIRS.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Believe what you will but this 14 year time line does make it kind of difficult to not at least entertain the thought that we are all on a prophetic time frame.

Whether Israel is guilty of anything or not isn't the issue - they are, according to God's Bible, His chosen people.

Watch what happens each time a nation, or leader, tries to go against Israel. You'll have your proof then, and it can be added to this time line.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

In which bible? Surely not in mine. But let's say, you're right. Then let me ask just one single question.

IF they're God's Chosen people... WHY THEY'RE NOT ACTING LIKE THAT??? They're not special, we don't see any sign of that. What we see is a group of warmongers, liars and killers, whose don't have a single value what we should be able to respect. They're just a bunch of whining kids, whose should need to grow up and get some moral values.

And I know what about you're talking. If someone is going to attack Israel, you're going to launch all your nukes to the planet to make your prophetic Armageddon. But here is the bad news. We know where those nukes are and we're going to take down those nukes before you would have a chance to launch it, then we go to Israel personally, slice every warmonger demon one by one and beat the crap out of you. Just to see the other side of the coin.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You mean Man's Bible right? Since God din't write anything that I am aware of. He "commissioned" good folk like you and me to write it, decades after the events they were suppose to write about.

I'm not here to bash religion or anything, but you should use correct terminology, you can't call something that's not written by God, the word or book of God. It is as man willed it.

And I will agree and do entertain the through of the Prophetic timeline, however, nothing is concrete and our future can change in the blink of an eye.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I disagree that the Bible was man's will - it was inspired by God to prophets -

As far as Israel - all people sin - whether it be Christians or non believers. That is because we were born into sin. The way we bridge that gap is through Jesus Christ.

The end war aka Armageddon will be fought in Jerusalem/Israel - I can't offer any solid proof of that but to say 'wait and watch'.

And I'm not in the military nor is this a 'military' issue - it is a prophetic issue. Israel will be taken care of in the end - just as they have for decades. Have you not researched the wars Israel has been involved in? And how many times they should have been defeated, but weren't?

It's just more proof to the prophetic time line.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by nomorecruelty]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The end war aka Armageddon will be fought in Jerusalem/Israel - I can't offer any solid proof of that but to say 'wait and watch'.

In your place you should see and watch, because your Armageddon plan is not going to work this time. You're out of time.

You're simply making events in your blind belief to make it prophetic. But none of these actions has any close to any realism. You're simply trying to create events to fulfill your wishes. And we clearly see you want Armageddon, but we're not going to let that to happen.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

lol ok first off - I didn't "make up" this time line - history made it, a person created the time line.

You can't argue with history - or perhaps you can, who knows.

And who in their right mind would "want" an all out Armageddon? The only thing I'm looking forward to is that God has finally grown tired of all of the evil on His planet. But sadly, all of us will have to suffer for their evil - as we are now.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
And just in case it slipped by you, Armageddon is predicted in the Bible - as is Israel being God's Chosen People.

You are trying to argue with someone who didn't write the Bible, but does believe every single word of it.

Mankind is who is responsible for the times we are currently living in - the wars, the weather, the economy - it's all described, in pretty much detail, in the Bible.

Whether you think man or God wrote it doesn't change any facts that uphold the accuracy of the predictions.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

a person created the time line.

As you said, it's been CREATED. It's a time line what blind believers are intending to fulfill, but we're going to change as no one is ruling over my or other people's destiny.

And who in their right mind would "want" an all out Armageddon? The only thing I'm looking forward to is that God has finally grown tired of all of the evil on His planet. But sadly, all of us will have to suffer for their evil - as we are now.

A typical blind believer's statement. You clearly want Armageddon and your last sentence is clearly describes that. But as I said, your Armageddon will be canceled. If you want to commit suicide in your disappointment, do it. But I rather suggest you to live your life further and don't believe in something, which was fabricated thousands of years ago and you still adhere to it, because you don't have anything else in your life.

as is Israel being God's Chosen People.

Well, let me remind you, in the 21st century we already see this statement as the joke of the universe. We laughed hard, we appreciate it, but it's just a joke. Do you have any other jokes? Or better, a prophecy? Such as Israel's chosen people hitchhike another planet and leave us humble humans alone on this one? If you can fulfill this, I'm going to believe you're chosen ones.
But you're not, just some deluded child whose still believe in fairy tales.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

"Blind believers are intending to fulfill.........." ?

The time line I gave the link to isn't 'to be fulfilled'.....

It's already happened, it's a part of history now.

14 years of historical events that have happened, either on the day or very shortly after, of mankind attempting to diss Israel.

You don't believe it because it isn't 15 years of events...... or 20?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

And I'm not Jewish, nor do I live in Israel.

Nor am I military.

But I do believe in the Bible. And God.

Just so you have the demographics correct.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I don't believe it because it's BS propaganda, lies. And I hate lies.

As we see Israel is based on lies. It's a delusion nothing more. But to keep up the "We're the prophets / chosen ones", they rather created more and more fairy tales to keep up the illusion. But from illusions no one is going to be chosen ones. From crafted and fabricated illusions no one is going to be special, just a deluded one and a liar.

I never said you're a Jew. I said, you're a blind believer. As I stated above, it's regardless from any religion.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This isn't a thread titled "I Believe In God and the Bible, So Feel Free To Come In And Bash Me"?

Why do non believers spend so much time trying to debunk God - if I were a non believer, and had actually READ the Bible, I believe I would be at least entertain the possibility of its accuracies.

That's just me though.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

If you truly hate lies then you should also know that satan is the father of all lies.

I'm just saying..........

I'm not sure how you were raised but if it was in the last 40 years, I urge you to reconsider your belief that all of it is "BS" as you call it.

satan, using mankind, has infiltrated our world - and best I can tell, millions of this last generation are blindly following right along behind.

Again, if you truly hate lies then you should really research where the lies are truly coming from.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

It's not my duty to debunk anything as I have my own religion. Much more enlighten then the present known ones.

It was only bashing if you know deep in your soul, I'm right. That's the problem. But if you want to wait for a loooooooooooooong long time to see a miracle or a prophecy to be fulfilled, which will never come... well, do it. Wait. It's not my life after all.

If you truly hate lies then you should also know that satan is the father of all lies.

If you would know the truth, you would know why I say you're deluded. It has no connection to God, nor the Satan.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
And before you say it, I'm almost certain you are going to say you don't believe in satan either.

Just remember, just because *you* don't believe in something or someone, doesn't mean they/he/she doesn't exist.

If it matters, satan wants you to believe just as you are believing - the further away he can sway you from God, the better.

It's up to you whether you fall for his lies.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

And before you say it, I'm almost certain you are going to say you don't believe in satan either.

I never said that as both of them are existing. But nor God, not even the Satan has any connection to that what is going on nowadays. Here is a hint: few missing pages from every sacred book can hide the most valuable details. Seek the missing pages.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join