It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Is Up Today

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is there something out of place today? I can't put my finger on it, can anybody relate?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well, Could you please be a bit more specific?

I have not noticed any feelings of "Out of placeness" myself...

Could you offer an example here or is it just a general feeling that something, somehow about the world is different....Somehow...?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yes some weird things are happening today.

One of the residents here said someone non physical was in her bed.

I'm feeling energies everywhere and there are loud bangs outside together with a smell of burnt flesh.

It doesn't scare me though. I'm used to this and I take meds for it but this day is a bit weird. I haven't experienced something like this for months.

[edit on 2009-10-11 by bracke]

[edit on 2009-10-11 by bracke]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yeah, I see what about you're talking. What you see is the signs of desperation from the higher powers. That's what you see. They even gave Obama a Prize, on the following way...

... so the media can distract the thoughts about anything else. But what you see is desperation, nothing more. Out of place, because it wasn't usual until this time. But get used to it. There will be more days like this.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I feel a bit different today. Something is bit off, can't place my finger on it but something is out of kilter with my mood and emotions.

On a unrelated note, yesterday when I was driving I felt something applying pressure on my lower back, like some invisible kid was digging his or her shoes into the lower back of my car seat to apply pushing pressure. When I reached around the car seat with my hands it stopped, only to happen again a minute later or so of driving.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I've had that "waiting for the other shoe to drop" feeling for a few
weeks now. I dunno, it's like how you feel when there is something
you are dreading.

It could just simply be paranoia with all that is going on with
the world today.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Well, Could you please be a bit more specific?

Yeah that's the thing I'm not sure, things just didn't feel in place today for some reason.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
My unemployment check didn't come in the mail. wah,waah!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Commando717

Fair enough. I understand. As I said, I too have had that feeling that something was just not quite right, but could never put my finger on what exactly that "something" was.

I don't have that feeling today, but it seems quite a few people do, judging by those who have posted here so far.

What is odd is I have seen a few threads with a similar premise over the years, proposing that something is different but they can't quite figure it out. I am always impressed to see how many show up who have a similar feeling.

As for why that is? I can really only speculate, perhaps it is actually common for people to just have days where things just do not feel right.... Perhaps there is more to it... I really do not know.

It is fun to think about the possibilities though.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Commando717

Well, astrologers are talking about some sort of momentous developments in the invisible universe...
(Mercury going "direct", Uranus in opposition to.... some planet, Saturn will be entering Libra, etc.)
I am not into astrotalk myself, but from time to time it makes for a good coffee break....

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Ethereal Gargoyle]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I've been feeling it as well - everyone I've approached locally about the subject tells me it's just because people are preparing for Halloween and getting early shopping in for Christmas.

Makes sense, I suppose.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

That's another version. Or maybe your birthday comes and you feel yourself a bit older day by day.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Physically, I feel drained.
Emotionally I feel drained.
I feel kinda like I'm aggravated, but I just don't have the wherewithal to do anything about it.

I just want to go to bed.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc
I feel kinda like I'm aggravated, but I just don't have the wherewithal to do anything about it.

This isn't about what you said, I wanted to say, awesome signature. Duke Nukem for the win. xD

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc

I feel exactly the same way "aggravated" but usually that is a result of a weekend of drinking and debauchery hangover. Not now however, clean and sober for quite a while.

As I was out and about doing monday morning errands, banking, coffee, etc. I did'nt notice a lot of smiles or "have a nice day" responses.

Whatever it is, I wish it would happen and get it over with because I'm sick and tired of feeling "aggravated"

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Well, today I have noticed everyone seems very quiet and acting like the less interaction with anyone else, the better. I almost feel as if I am in a place where I don't belong (if that makes sense), which is odd because I have worked with the same people for years and we all get along great. Very similar to how someone might act if something were bothering them an they were just withdrawn, only it's everyone.

I haven't paid too much attention over the weekend as I was just very busy, but last night it seemed everyone was just plain old edgy and not wanting to speak either.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I woke up this morning and had a feeling of foreboding and I don't know why. I called the family and they are ok.

I am in LA working until Wednesday and I live in Michigan. I wish I could just enjoy my time here but I find myself wanting to leave now. I feel tired and drained as well. I hate feeling like this.

Maybe CA is going to fall into the ocean today? I really hope that doesn't happen until I am up in the air Wednesday..

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I woke way earlier than usual and very sad, unable to concentrate or do the many things I need to do. Want to just hit the bottle and cry. Nothing has happened that I know of to make me feel this way. It seems personal but maybe not.

Several months ago I awoke with a feeling of global doom, dozed back and woke with a deep feeling of personal doom. A week later I woke crying and that night I got my personal doom. Don't know it spirit was trying to correct the original thought or there were actually two reasons to feel that way.

It has been cloudy and rainy a lot here lately and that could be it.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I've also been experiencing some unusual feelings today.
I have a feeling it is because the moon sign today is in Cancer.
I am a double Cancer person and today has just been odd.
Went to a graveyard last night and had some pretty strange happenings.
There were both ghost and shadow figures roaming around last night.
My Ghost Box was totally going insane too.
Too many were trying to talk at once.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
I woke way earlier than usual and very sad, unable to concentrate or do the many things I need to do. Want to just hit the bottle and cry. Nothing has happened that I know of to make me feel this way. It seems personal but maybe not.

Well, the same happened to me today, the exact same thing (except for the part about the bottle
). I don't know what it was, but it was pretty dismal. And I know it has nothing to do with Halloween (as other people suggested), because in most of Europe it's a totally marginal, recently imported fad, so it's far from being "observed" by the general public.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Ethereal Gargoyle]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join