It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's find a Level D Simulator, and re-create the 9/11 flights.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Weedwhacker, do the simulators begin with you sitting in your seat, getting up, threatening passengers and then storming the cabin to overpower two pilots (with box-cutters) and removing their bodies from the seats?

Do you then have to listen over your shoulder to make sure that your fellow goons are keeping the passengers from revolting against you?

I can't see how any 'simulation' would be worth anything more than a couple of credits on an arcade game, unless you began seated with all of the alleged hijack atmosphere playing out, as it was alleged to have occured.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Don't forget the G-forces that the simulator cannot compensate for either. The stress on the pilot and the plane would not be accounted for.

[edit on 10/12/09 by Lillydale]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
WeedWhacker, how come when I am out handing out literature, your voice is such a minority, these days - I dont hear it much anymore. Every now and then I run into a I think, I guess, I assume ... the facts are in.
we no longer think, guess or assume - like 8 years dedicated to one day, we all have a PhD in 911. I think we are so far past guessing and assuming -- we are ARMING. the Americans want their government to be, well Unsalvagible, is that hard to understand, well let me explain it to you... from the moment a Doctor signed you birth certificate you were owned by Queen Elizabeth. our Government is a two faced lying sack of sh*t with enough war making capability to destroy the world over 10 times.. and we are owned from birth. our government made its bed and now it has to live in it... when it dies and it will. the Original Constitution with the Lower Case "u" in the word "united" that contains the original 13th ammendment.
open the prison doors and let everyone out - that has not victimized another citizen. if you vicitimized a fellow citizen then thats where you will stay. they want you to believe you need them.... ah, No we dont. I dont need a murdering lying sack of hot air for nothing - how about you...? do you need them...? for a paycheck perhaps...

Well, I'm here to tell you - No You Dont Need Them, America is FREE, is GREAT is the best land on earth -- and the criminals are in possession of technology 100 years advanced than any nation. do you really trust them....? or should I say how can anyone trust them after what they have done....

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I guess I can see how doing the sim with Flight 77 would be counter-productive to the "cause". I often wonder if people on the fantasy, I mean Official story side know how easy a large portion of this could be deflated. Forget Shanksville, that lie will never be cleared, but with the Pentagon, If there was proof that that plane hit the building, I bet that 30% of the "truthers" would walk away a bit more open to the other side. Your simulator idea sounds good. Take the official flight path as put our by the NTSB and include things like that tower that is in the way, and demonstrate that it is possible. I am sure that since the actual video of the plane is a matter of national security and can't be viewed, this sim idea is a good start.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Weedwhacker, do the simulators begin with you sitting in your seat, getting up, threatening passengers and then storming the cabin to overpower two pilots (with box-cutters) and removing their bodies from the seats?

Thank you so much for your continued efforts to obstruct, obscure and deflect every topic in the 9/11 forums. Your attendance and contributions in this endeavour have been most notable.

If the basic premise of this thread is too difficult to comprehend, then I can think of no way to make it simpler.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by tezzajw

Thank you so much for your continued efforts to obstruct, obscure and deflect every topic in the 9/11 forums. Your attendance and contributions in this endeavour have been most notable.

If the basic premise of this thread is too difficult to comprehend, then I can think of no way to make it simpler.

I think it is a valid question. There is no way to truly simulate the circumstances presented by the "Official Story." Aside from the impossible movements of the plane according to the data, there were factors inside such as nerves and adrenalin. When discussing a pilot who was not very good doing things that experienced pilots (real ones, not internet strangers that just say they are) claim are impossible or at least very difficult, you have to take into account the immense pressure on him at that time as well. Why do you dislike genuine questions so much?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Because of statements like this:

Aside from the impossible movements of the plane according to the data...

See what has just happened??? An incorrect claim, based on no factual backing. It poisons the entire concept.

No, "tezzajw" does NOT have a valid claim, but nice try to keep deflecting.

The very intent is to at least remove ONE of the oft-repeated claims of "impossible movements"...the rest of it, the actual take-over and such, are just trying to distract this thread. Make one of your own, why not?

....there were factors inside such as nerves and adrenalin.

See? If you agree with that, then what's the problem?? I just think some like to argue for the "fun" of it...and I'm finding it distasteful.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

See? If you agree with that, then what's the problem?? I just think some like to argue for the "fun" of it...and I'm finding it distasteful.

Huh???? You spend the whole post arguing about how it is irrelevant and then tell me that I am just arguing for the fun of it if I agree? I am totally lost now. Do you agree that your simulator does not compensate for those factors or not????? From MOST of your post, I gather you think those things do not matter. From your closing sentence, I gather you do think they matter.

I am not arguing for fun. You have just decided to characterize me as a sick jokester having a good time. You will lose with that little scheme. As for me starting my own thread...I already have and you could not answer the OP questions in those so why should I think you would do any better with a third try.

This thread is about the simulator. The factors of the atmosphere inside the plane have a rather large impact on the performance of this inexperienced pilot. I am not longer sure how you feel about that because you keep contradicting yourself.

Thanks for noticing what a great writer I am. I try to be humble but I will certainly take that compliment.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I have several thousand hours ....

Boeing 747-400

Boeing 777 - 300 ER / 300 / 200 and 15 other aircraft ......

I cant tell you for numerous reasons that an "aircraft" did not hit the pentagon ..

I have e-mailed the CIA and have given them loads of reasons why no aircraft hit then pentagon ... from a pilots perspective it is absolute rubbish / ludicrous / and total BS ....

I have never been given a response ..... CIA / In breeders (screw you)

9-11 pilots for truth .... you know the deal / the whole story, is BS

Before you doubt my credentials / opinion .... I've sent all my qualifications to springer for a previous matter ......

The pentagon is a hoax - PERIOD

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

So weedwacker, just out of curiosity - who have you cleared your identity with here? You claim to be a pilot and you claim to have proven it and yet everyone else that claims to be a pilot has contradicted you so far. Why is it that you do not sound like a real pilot and other real pilots do not agree with anything you have said. Where are your credentials?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

...and yet everyone else that claims to be a pilot has contradicted you so far.

*sigh*

"everyone"???

Springer knows...but why would anyone believe him???

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

...and yet everyone else that claims to be a pilot has contradicted you so far.

*sigh*

"everyone"???

Springer knows...but why would anyone believe him???

Yes, everyone. Find me one person that claimed to be a pilot on these threads that has NOT contradicted you. If Springer knows then tell him to share with us or is it just enough to say he knows. I am an astronaut, just ask Springer.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Yes, everyone. Find me one person that claimed to be a pilot on these threads that has NOT contradicted you.

'mkultra007'
habu
zaphod
Boone

Just four off the top of my head.

defcon5, not a pilot, but posts salient info from a position of knowledge and experience.

turbofan? NOT a pilot, that much is obvious. A P4T hanger-on. So is the recent post...there ARE some pilots, the small percentage who have fallen for the P4T stuff who toe the line.

The Airline Pilots Association represents over 50,000 pilots, just in the USA and Canada alone. American Airlines has their own Union, as does Southwest Airlines. So there are ANOTHER at least 10,000 (more, actually)...

Yet, just HOW many are onboard at P4T???

Many members there aren't pilots at all, so you can't even look at the full membership roster...but let's say just for argument that they have 800.

Shall I do the math?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
As a matter of fact, I just had a discussion with one of the Mods here in the last month, because she realized that Weed, her, and myself all worked for the same airline. We of course worked at different stations, and in different positions. I was ramp, Weed a pilot, and her a flight attendant, but you still can pick up when someone has actually worked in that same environment.

As to the P4T group, the majority of them have commercial ratings because they are trying to impress folks with no knowledge that they are more qualified then they really are. A commercial rating can be obtained easily after receiving your VFR rating, it is not the same thing as an ATPL. A pilot for a commercial airlines holds an ATPL and type rating for each aircraft that they fly, a commercial rating is generally a single engine VFR pilot who can fly for money (crop dusting, aerial photography, mosquito spraying, etc...). That, right off the bat, should rise eyebrows at the credibility of many of the P4T members.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
I have e-mailed the CIA ...

Wow! Well boys, I guess we'd better pack it in because someone "emailed" the CIA and told them their head was up their backside with regards to the Pentagon.

What the CIA has to do with the 757 slamming into the Pentagon I have no idea since it is a federal crime jurisdiction given to the FBI, but we'll set that aside for the time being.

But emailing the CIA...man....talk about hard core. You don't take any prisoners, do you? Did you send any attachments? Did you use any colon and parentheses emoticons? You know, that one that says you are really really angry? Like this one?
Or this one?

That would really scare them, I bet.

What is next for the Troother crowd? After "emailing" the CIA, I'm not sure there is anything left! Perhaps a threat to bad-mouth them on an internet discussion board. THAT'LL break this case wide open, I bet, and bring them to their knees!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Yes, everyone. Find me one person that claimed to be a pilot on these threads that has NOT contradicted you.

'mkultra007'
habu
zaphod
Boone

Um...not one of them has posted on any one of the threads that I have posted on so that would mean they have not posted on any of the threads that we have crossed paths in. I did specifially say "these threads" did I not? None of those four has been posting on any of these threads.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Well thanks for clearing that up. I had said once before that if was a pilot, he was a bad one because simple logic eludes him so easily. I will take that confirm that he is a pilot of some sort. His work history is questionable given his ability to express both what he should know and how to add 2 + 2 though. As I said before, I better not end up on any plane with WW behind the controls because at least when I claimed he could not be a pilot, he had an excuse for saying some of the ridiculously illogical crap I have read. Now, it just means pilots do not have to be able to read well or make sense to often. Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Aside from commercial pilots, you may want to peer deeper into the credentials of core members to find:

- check airmen
- airforce
- accident investigators
- engineers

All of which have REAL names and can be checked via FAA.gov.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

On the contrary, weedwhacker - you want to treat the whole experience as a simulator video game to see if it can be done.

Give a 16 year old enough quarters, let him play for hours and I bet that he probably could do it.

Your basic premise is flawed. You forget that the alleged pilot was allegedly hijacking the plane. So no amount of video game simulation will recreate the alleged conditions of the hijacking experience.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

No amount of quarters will provide a simulator with proper g loading, 150 knots over speed, and AIR PRESSURE FORCES acting on the airframe and
control surfaces.

I'm sure you know this...just want to clarify for the internet pilots in here!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join