It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a correlation between "enlightenment" and ignorance?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Stormdancer777

The op, thread starter, thinks that we should all be educated in the system. I worked away from my alevels, without being much bothered, as it was not my path in life.

I knew alot of the stuff we where learning was bull,a nd the teachers had no understanding of it whether, they just got from books, and told us to learn whats in books, and they had no understanding of what they where teaching.

Thats not knowledge, that just stuffing your brain with crap, and letting it all out again, it does not need to be true.

I don't trust the system, it is stifling, it destroys individuality.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Personally i could not care about labels, if you think i am right thats your business, and if you think i am wrong, thats your business.

These threads are just a waste, the op, has a ignorant view of the spiritual, thats upto him.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Personally i could not care about labels, if you think i am right thats your business, and if you think i am wrong, thats your business.

These threads are just a waste, the op, has a ignorant view of the spiritual, thats upto him.

I think you care more then you realize,

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I think that people who call themselves "enlightened" are conformist and egocentric people that have created their own belief system and can't allow others. They're so mind closed and just stay there, in their comfy chairs, believing that they're special. No research, more knowledge, modesty, no... nothing but feeding their egos when somebody believes in their enlightenment and their belief system.

It's also on my profile. I can't stand people that call themselves "enlightened". There's nothing like a truth bearer in this world. And if they were, then they won't go everywhere claiming to be one and profiting (sometimes) from that "special" status.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
We need to find some happytime sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There no winning with you guys .Man my minds spinnes when you guys debate !!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Gee whis Guys.cans you guys just chill untell you asmislate whats going on.

Man you guys are depressing.

I must be cro mangum man as i dont have a spirit, according to you guys ,Man thanks alot.Now I dont have to worry about all my Christain
believes

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
What about Love for one another, Person Than they might have that spirit of love for you.them women folk Just might have a spirit and it can love you ? Hard to put into my words .

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I think there are some truley enlightened people out there but they certainly dont go around acting like their some higher being, i think for some it is a validation of their own ego

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
the diffrence is people who are iggnorant are ignorant to please there own ego, people who are enlightend do not have an ego.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join