It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children Exist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Many people are skepticle on the subject Indigo Children, but I'll tell you something; Indigo Children exist!!! They exist for one purpose that I've seen so far and that's to clear the world of the poluted systems that are corrupt. You see, every person has an aura that's kind of like their personality, there's green, 3 types of tan, magenta, violet, yellow, red, crystal, and indigo! Indigo aren't royal brats, they just have to be strong to fulfill their duty. I'm guessing that most indigo children are being surpressed, drugged (they have the symptoms of ADD when they aren't balanced and so are given drugs) I want people to be aware that Indigo Children are here for good, unless you're wanting the world to burn. They're making it possible for people to come out and speak their mind! So please! Even if you don't believe in Indigo Children, don't bash people who claim they are.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by emosun16]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It doesnt matter who is indigo or not. All that matters is intention. Do you intend to do what you can to make the world better for everybody or do you intend to do nothing?

I dont see the need to put labels on people. You dont need special gifts to do your part.

By including/excluding people with labels, you are just continuing the same old us vs them mentality that has served nobody but the people at the top of the pyramid for centuries.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

You might not need special gifts to do your part, but sometimes they help a great deal, and everyone has special gifts

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
There has always been these types of people. People used to call them witches, and before that pagans etc...

Yep weird people may exist, but if i was you keep your mouth shut, as you may get alot of unwanted attention in your life.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by emosun16
Many people are skepticle on the subject Indigo Children, but I'll tell you something; Indigo Children exist!!! They exist for one purpose that I've seen so far and that's to clear the world of the poluted systems that are corrupt. You see, every person has an aura that's kind of like their personality, there's green, 3 types of tan, magenta, violet, yellow, red, crystal, and indigo! Indigo aren't royal brats, they just have to be strong to fulfill their duty, and God made them like that. I'm guessing that most indigo children are being surpressed, drugged (they have the symptoms of ADD when they aren't balanced and so are given drugs) I want people to be aware that Indigo Children are here for good, unless you're wanting the world to burn. They're making it possible for people to come out and speak their mind! So please! Even if you don't believe in Indigo Children, don't bash people who claim they are.

Until I actually see some tangible proof that 'indigo children' have some kind of special ability rather than nebulous new age psuedory then I think it's fair that I call them on it, at least within reason, as I like to be civil where possible.

I honestly believe this to be no different than teenagers or young adults who claim they're vampires and the like the difference being that they claim, more often than not, to be a 'force for good'. Often it just seems like two sides of the same coin: 'I'm different', 'I don't fit in', 'I have special powers or abilities', 'I have a mission/destiny' and so on.

Also, I'm not sure where God comes into this and by God, I presume you're talking about the Christian deity? Why would your God need to create these 'indigo children'? It's poor 'programming' to have to create something to tidy up something that's got into a mess. Surely this God, seeing as he is an interventionist God and has no qualms about getting his hands dirty, could have stopped this getting so bad it needed some indirect intervention in the first place? Surely the Christian God knows about working smarter rather than harder?

My genuine belief is that manga/anime has a lot to answer for.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
MKAY. The aura deal i can believe. Its not some magical thing though. You do realize all living creatures create an electric field around their body. This is made since our bodies are basically bio-chemical types of robots. Our nerves and cells use electricity to send information. Which in theory means people who are highly sensitive to electricity might actually be able to pick up "other" people aura. Weather or not this can actually happen is beyond me, but it seems more then likely.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Just use reason to figure out if a person is genuine. What would they gain calling themselves indigo people. Attention is all i can see for an alterior motive. Which is a pretty sad reason to lie, but often is the reason.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by emosun16

Children exist!!! They exist for one purpose that I've seen so far and that's to clear the world of the poluted systems that are corrupt.

Ok. Then would you ask them very nicely to please hurry up and do what they're suposed to do instead of spending all their time and energy telling people about themselves?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

Children exist!!! They exist for one purpose that I've seen so far and that's to clear the world of the poluted systems that are corrupt.

Ok. Then would you ask them very nicely to please hurry up and do what they're suposed to do instead of spending all their time and energy telling people about themselves?

This is what I mean. By focusing on the indigo people, the rest of us can just relax and do nothing since they will take care of everything. Have you noticed that there is always someone else who is supposed to save the world for us?

All this indigo category is doing is making everybody else passive. And there is no amount of shiny aura indigo people who can save this world without majority support.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Until I actually see some tangible proof that 'indigo children' have some kind of special ability rather than nebulous new age psuedory then I think it's fair that I call them on it

I don't care about proof. I don't care if they call themselves indigo children, GFL, Jesus, or the flying sphagetti monster. And I don't expect any of these groups or beings to go out of their way to "prove themselves" to me or anyone else.

Less focus on giving these things names and credit, please...and more focus on getting something done.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

By focusing on the indigo people, the rest of us can just relax and do nothing since they will take care of everything. Have you noticed that there is always someone else who is supposed to save the world for us?

I don't expect someone to come "rescue" me. But if I'm drowning in a well and somebody throws me a rope, I'm going to grab onto it.

But if instead of throwing a rope they stand at the top of the well and shout "Hey! I'm here to rescue you! I'm a child of foo from the galactic federation of Wallabazoo! I'll be tossing down a rope at any moment, but in the meantime, let me tell you all about the entire history of my people, how they came to this planet and by the way my favorite color is blue!"

...I'm likely to be both annoyed and suspicious of them. And that seems to be what a lot of these groups allegedly here to save us are doing. I don't care what planet you come from, or what you name your group. If you're here to help, then help.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by emosun16

You might not need special gifts to do your part, but sometimes they help a great deal, and everyone has special gifts

If you don't actually need "special gifts" but "everyone has special gifts" anyway, doesn't this kind of make "special gifts" vestigial like an appendix?

Also, if everyone has these psychic appendixes what makes these 'indigo children' special in the first place? I appear to be as kitted-up as they are in the 'special gifts' stakes. Also, if there's anything to this Christian God, then haven't we all got a part to play in making the world a better place? Doesn't that make 'indigo children' not only late to the party, but a bit redundant?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

yeah whatever kid.

k check it..

i agree.. they exist.. ok?

but they're not indigo "children" children...

they're over the hill post menopause women with morgellons.

.......you think I'm joking....

-

[edit on 10-10-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Until I actually see some tangible proof that 'indigo children' have some kind of special ability rather than nebulous new age psuedory then I think it's fair that I call them on it

I don't care about proof. I don't care if they call themselves indigo children, GFL, Jesus, or the flying sphagetti monster. And I don't expect any of these groups or beings to go out of their way to "prove themselves" to me or anyone else.

Less focus on giving these things names and credit, please...and more focus on getting something done.

I care about proof. Only because if someone says they're some kind of spiritual superhero who is going to save the world then I'd like some kind of proof or else they're just another emotionally-retarded attention seeker. Extraordinary claims and extraordinary evidence and all that...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
but they're not kids.

they're over the hill post menopause women with morgellons.

.......you think I'm joking....

I kind of agree with you. I've often wondered whether at least some of this is the New Age equivalent of pushy 'stage school mums', almost living vicariously through a 'my child is special' schtick. A lot of the 'indigo child' claims seem to be either the result of too much attention or not enough attention; some times the polar opposite, if extreme enough, will produce the same results.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by creaton91
Just use reason to figure out if a person is genuine. What would they gain calling themselves indigo people. Attention is all i can see for an alterior motive. Which is a pretty sad reason to lie, but often is the reason.

Trust me you do not want the attention these things bring, keep your mouth shut.

Thats what i think that 1$million dollar paranormal challenge is by that man is usa. I think its to find anyone who thnks they are gifted in some way. They never win, but the government gets to know who they are.

Oh yep the man is called randhi, or something. My advice stay away, and never bring attention to yourself.

Like someone said above, we all have gifts, and we all can make a difference. If you think your got something, listen to me, keep the feck quiet, the government is the last thing you need in your life. They use people, without there free will given permission.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i believe myself to be one of these indigo kids you speak of. i have been interested in meditation since my earliest memories (when i was a child i used to slip myself into trances when i was bored at night in my bedroom reading or waiting to go to bed). in my house i was hypersensitive to the paranormal activity in my house. i am an empath, as to wear i can sense other people emotions, sometimes almost to the point of being able to read someone mind (although i dont completely understand this ability yet). i struggle with everyone around me because i feel as if noone gets it. i know my siblings are ingido children as well (at least my brother i am absolutly sure of). we seem to be very agreeable on many subjects. i think this is one of the more accurate discriptions ive read so far, and reconfirms what i have been thinking and experience throughout my whole life.

grammaticly incorrect. hopefully comprehensable.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by onequestion]

[edit on 10-10-2009 by onequestion]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

that 1$million dollar paranormal challenge
the man is called randhi, or something

James Randi, $1,000,000 paranormal challenge

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

i believe myself to be one of these indigo kids you speak of.

i have been interested
when i was a child i used to slip myself into trances
when i was bored at night in my bedroom reading
in my house i was hypersensitive
i am an empath
i can sense other people emotions
although i dont completely understand
i struggle with everyone around me because i feel as if noone gets it
i know my siblings
at least my brother i am absolutly sure of
i think this is
reconfirms what i have been thinking
throughout my whole life.

...but wait...combo breaker coming...

we seem to be very agreeable

No, you're not an indigo. There was one sentence in that paragraph that used the word "we" instead of "i." The true sign of an indigo: the complete and utter inability to make a single sentence without the word "i" or "me" in it.

Look...if you people are really here to help, how about focus just a bit less on yourselves and a bit more on the situation at hand.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Look, it's a bit hard going through life knowing you're different, having physchic abilities and then BAM! You get hit with so much information on indigo children and perhaps being one, and then another BAM! comes when you learn that hey! You're suppose to help destroy bad systems that only serve themselves! Have fun!!! It's hard not having a mentor, or someone just to give you a bit of some advice.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by emosun16]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join