It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds to 60 Million American Anglers: We don't need you

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wasn't a restriction of hunting on the property of English royalty the basis for some of our constitutional rights?

Someone remind me.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
WHAT!? Rights!?

SHHH!!!!

None of that talk here.

Now, back to your little gray box of debt and misery.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Wipe out more jobs? No no you have it wrong! Obama is creating jobs. Someone needs to enforce the new no fishing law dont they? We are "creating" jobs for the people..... i mean, the government is creating more jobs. More government jobs. Jobs are good right? Your not against new jobs are you? Are you a racist? This is really about Obama being black, isnt it?????? SKIN HEAD!!!!

edit to add: RED NECK!!!!
edit to add: FISH KILLER!!!

[edit on 10-10-2009 by liveandletlive]

[edit on 10-10-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
These are the things that lead to war within. Telling someone they can not catch the rain water that falls on their roof because someone else paid for it is retarded. Greed has gotten so bad that common sense is being thrown out the window.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Please all anglers, commercial or recreational contact your local and federal Representatives and make known your feeling regarding sport angling and commercial fishing.

www.keepamericafishing.org...

Practice catch and release and if you are going to keepem, eatem.

Don't just catch a nice stringer of fish, take a picture, then leave them on the bank. I see this all to commonly.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Eventually, we are going to have to unite to stop these criminals. We can wait while they legislate away our right to breathe air or we can can take the bull by the horns and act. I think sooner is better.

What will it be?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings

Yeah, sorry but it's true. Collecting rainwater is illegal in many places.

There comes a point where we have to decide as individuals how much nonsense we are going to put up with. Personally, if some government entity tells me I can't collect rainwater off my roof, they have crossed the line. Way over the line.

Have you had enough BS yet?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Never seen people just leave fish. And if they do, then they need to have their butts kicked and their wallets lightened. Where I come from, if you can't eat it (varmints not included)don't kill it. Same thing goes for fishing. If you ain't gonna eat it, turn it loose, or give it to someone who would enjoy a nice mess of fish. Possibly, some neighbors, or some old folks who can't get out to fish anymore.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Been an outlaw fisherman my entire life, very rarely do I buy a license, usually when I fish a tournament. Thats about it. So really, I dont need the Feds.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Next they will find a way to charge you with manslaughter for hunting small game for food.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

so what.. they outlaw fishing...

so like..whatever.. right?....

you're christian..

you just die and go to heaven and the new heaven age earth that you appear in after you die doesn't need people to fish because people breathe and eat light ....

so your problem is....?

-

[edit on 10-10-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged.

This thread get my vote for best humor regarding government stupidity. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is about the most absurd thing I've ever read. The economic loss in Alaska alone would be grounds for secession. Most who live in rural Alaska live some sort of a subsistence lifestyle and depend heavily on summer fishing to fill their freezers with Salmon, Halibut, Crab and Shrimp.

My question is does the Coast Guard have the resources to enforce this "ban" on my fellow gun tote'n Jolly Roger flyin buddies that scour the waters in search of food where I live? Nope.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa

IRVINE, Calif. USA – October 5, 2009 – A recently published administration document outlines a structure that could result in closures of sport fishing in salt and freshwater areas across America. The White House created an Interagency Oceans Policy Task Force in June and gave them only 90 days to develop a comprehensive federal policy for all U.S. coastal, ocean and Great Lakes waters. Under the guise of ‘protecting’ these areas, the current second phase of the Task Force direction is to develop zoning which may permanently close vast areas of fishing waters nationwide. This is to be completed by December 9, 2009.

Dave Pfeiffer, President of Shimano American Corporation explained, “In spite of extensive submissions from the recreational fishing community to the Task Force in person and in writing, they failed to include any mention of the over one million jobs or the 6o million anglers which may be affected by the new policies coast to coast. Input from the environmental groups who want to put us off the water was adopted into the report verbatim – the key points we submitted as an industry were ignored.”

fish.shimano.com...

So, basically they are going to be outlawing fishing. So, in America you will be unable to hunt, fish, catch rain water, or grow a garden without breaking the law.

What is left?

[edit on 10/10/2009 by Jessicamsa]

These are all steps in the coming Great American Purge by the triple communist, fascist and nazified Federal government. I stand by these words. Read real history and compare it to now. We will know mass starvation soon, much like what the commies did under Stalin in Russia and Mao in China. WAKE UP!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by whaaa

What's wrong with a little elbow grease and a paddle

In my opinion if you can't bike, hike, or paddle to it, it should stay wild.

And if you should happen to seriously damage a knee and are unable to walk, bike or hike too far, what then?

Just because you're able to do something today doesn't mean you will be able to do the same tomorrow....

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Starred and Flagged.

This thread get my vote for best humor regarding government stupidity. Thank you!

It is not stupidy. It is a plan. It has been planned and it has done before. These steps are being laid out for the coming brutal totalitarian dictatorship.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by grayhawkz1
Next they will find a way to charge you with manslaughter for hunting small game for food.

Cas Sunstein is working on that.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Anyone who wants to collect rainwater on their property but doesn't because of some stupid law needs to grow a pair.

And they think they can outlaw fishing? lol, sure, like to see them try.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa

What is left?

Violent, bloody revolution!

I think it was JFK that said if you deny the people the right to a peaceful revolution you give them no choice but a violent revolution.

This government is nothing but abusive totalitarian progressive scum...

And they aren't leaving people with to many choices anymore.

Unimaginable violence is coming...mark my words!

Keep your head down and stay safe.

Semper Fi

[edit on 10-10-2009 by LiquidMirage]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join