It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm hearing a lot of crazy stuff is about to start happening within this month. sorry to be vague but just a lot of stuff involved with the military, a lot of stuff involved with the spiritual realm like dark rituals and just many things seem to be in place to take place within this month. can someone shed more light onto this and pool some information in this post because i'd like to be aware to prepare.

there obviously has been talks and posts in the past of a lot of things happening in the future but it just seems a lot of this information coming out as of recent has specifically October mentioned quite frequently compared to previous information which just said 'soon' and 'in the next year' ...

what may happen this month?

[edit on 10-10-2009 by hautmess]

[edit on 10-10-2009 by hautmess]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
halloween and more nonsense about november, then december. and so on.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
right Bob-
fear mongering, scare tactics,media propaganda,political BS, Oh and please pass the pumpkin pie...
life goes on as usual.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
October = the end of a shabby fiscal year, and the beginning of the next, so changes are in order for businesses everywhere. It's harvest season, and lots of herb is going to be on the nation's highways, so you might want to avoid driving cross-country and looking suspicious with out-of-state plates. It's an El Nino year on the West Coast, so the rain should start this month. If you live on the southwest border, it's peak smuggling time. The temperature makes it easier to travel this time of year, and workers swarm in for harvest. The grapes are coming ripe in Napa. Seasonal Farmer's markets close down around this time, so get your local produce! I don't know anything about aliens or military or magic.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Was this just a way for you to start a thread? You want everyone else to provide the info? Kinda lazy dont you think?

edit to add: use the search function, there are a million threads!

[edit on 10-10-2009 by liveandletlive]

[edit on 10-10-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well......according to Timewave Zero the 25th or 26th is a novelty spike and when novelty happens something good or bad happens (i think thats how it works). Am not sure about what the Webbot has been saying about October. Anyway if you want to know whats happening in relation to October 2009 check out the Timewave Zero threads or type in October 2009 in the search bar.

Tsom87

new topics

top topics

join