It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once Again, The Will of the Voters Is Denied

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

So you are just as scared as Lillydale is to refute any of the links to evidence provided? Of course, you are! That's what 9/11 Denial is all about!

Thomas, you just cannot help yourself can you? What is it that I am scared to refute? I thought I was busy making claims I could not back up, you know "claims" that begin with - I fail to see how.....

Now I am afraid to refute links? Which links have I failed to refute? Why would you accuse me of being afraid of doing something for no good reason? Does it make you more honest by magic? Does it make your case for you?

What it does is exposes you, again, for the liar that you are. Keep saying things about me if that makes you feel like you are getting somewhere. You apparently cannot argue your OS on its merrits so calling me scared and sending me private love letters is your next weapon in the arsenal?

You say stuff all you like. When you get around to even trying to back any of it up, let me know. Until then, please let us discuss 9/11 while you discuss me in attacks about me as a person.

Are you mad because I turned down your advance? The internet is no place to try to meet women and ATS is a reallllly bad place. Sorry it hurts but you will move on. I have faith in you, young tommy. Good luck out there, it is a big scary world and you will be quite surprised when you realize that all your bad bad bad lies and attacks do not go over as well in real rooms with real people in them....ah you will find out, eventually. Godspeed my little special friend.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The above two posts by ugie1028 and Impressme are just what the real world deals with when questionning 9/11 "Truthers" and why the real world pays them no attention.

Nowhere do we see any refutation of the evidence I provided them at their request through the links to that evidence on Mark Robert's website. They ignore the links and the website is simply dismissed as "disinformation." End of subject. There is no attempt for them to support their claims or refute the evidence provided whatsoever. So just who do ugie1028, Impresseme, and Lillydale think they can convince of anything?

Nowhere do we see either of them any acknowledge that Lillydale made an outright obvious specific claim that "no passenger bodies were found at the Pentagon" and then categorically refused to demonstrate that claim. Instead, Impressme asks the astoundingly outrageous question: "What claims has she made that she cannot support?"

Is it any wonder that the rational world gave up listening to the 9/11 Denial Movement seven years ago?

Nowhere do we see either of them, or any 9/11 Denier for that matter, ever acknowledge that the burden of proof is on their shoulders to demonstrate their claims. Nowhere do we see any response to the most salient questions of them all that I posed: What do they expect to accomplish? Who do they expect to convince?

In eight years, not one single claim from 9/11 "Truthers" has ever been demonstrated. Not one piece of evidence has ever been refuted. Not one reason has ever been given to actually demonstrate to anyone WHY yet another investigation is needed. And yet, after 8 years, they wonder why no one pays any attention to them?

9/11 "Truthers" can preach to the choir all they want. But if they think they can convince anyone of anything, they have only demonstrated they are going in the opposite direction and won't be redirected for the life of them.

9/11 Deniers have no more convinced the real world of their beliefs than moon-landing deniers, round-earth deniers, Creationists, or Holocaust Deniers have of theirs. And like all those denial movements, 9/11 Deniers don't have a clue why. Reason, after all, is a Denier's enemy; profound belief is all Deniers have.

It's sad, really.

So don't ask yourselves why 9/11 "Truthers" have been ignored and laughed at for the last 8 years. You would deny the answer anyway.

P.S. Please inform Lillydale that she if she asks a question via U2U that she should expect a reply via U2U. Not surprisingly, she doesn't understand that either.

Also, if Lillydale decides to support her claim that "no passenger bodies were found at the Pentagon," she can inform me by U2U.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

So you are just as scared as Lillydale is to refute any of the links to evidence provided? Of course, you are! That's what 9/11 Denial is all about!

Thomas, you just cannot help yourself can you? What is it that I am scared to refute? I thought I was busy making claims I could not back up, you know "claims" that begin with - I fail to see how.....

Now I am afraid to refute links? Which links have I failed to refute? Why would you accuse me of being afraid of doing something for no good reason? Does it make you more honest by magic? Does it make your case for you?

What it does is exposes you, again, for the liar that you are. Keep saying things about me if that makes you feel like you are getting somewhere. You apparently cannot argue your OS on its merrits so calling me scared and sending me private love letters is your next weapon in the arsenal?

You say stuff all you like. When you get around to even trying to back any of it up, let me know. Until then, please let us discuss 9/11 while you discuss me in attacks about me as a person.

Are you mad because I turned down your advance? The internet is no place to try to meet women and ATS is a reallllly bad place. Sorry it hurts but you will move on. I have faith in you, young tommy. Good luck out there, it is a big scary world and you will be quite surprised when you realize that all your bad bad bad lies and attacks do not go over as well in real rooms with real people in them....ah you will find out, eventually. Godspeed my little special friend.

True to form, you illustrate my point for me, Lillydale, clueless as you are of how and why.

Get back to us when you decide to present your evidence that "no passenger bodies were found at the Pentagon." Please accompany your evidence with the diagram I posted of the passenger bodies' location as found inside the Pentagon.

P.S. If you want to get so personal, you'll retract your misrepresentation of my UTU responses to yours lest I forward them to the administration for their consideration.

Agreed?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

I have ask you and everyone else has ask you WHY do you believe in the OS?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

JTHOMAS< yes you JTHOMAS,
Are you a US voter?
There is a wide open orifice of yours that contains not one single speck of
substantiated information what so ever. Your total bunk, crap, spin can only be predicated on your own imagination and a bunch of crap written by minds IMO far superior to yours. You have posted not one single shard of evidence that has been sanctioned in any court in America, No one has answered to the voters-- in any American, Constitutional, jurisprudence court or manner.
You are nothing but a total rumor merchant attempting to trivialize the American VOTER, TAXPAYER.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

burden of proof is on their shoulders to demonstrate their claims.

I agree

Your claim is that there WAS bodies found at the pentagon...

Do you have any photos?

Or is your only proof negative proof?

"X is true because it can not be proven X is false"

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

P.S. If you want to get so personal, you'll retract your misrepresentation of my UTU responses to yours lest I forward them to the administration for their consideration.

How about you just tell everyone here what it is that you said that I am misrepresenting. I am sure that it is nothing you are ashamed of and that is why my characterization bothers you.

Or...you can go back to that asinine list of yours and retract the times you repeat that I make claims and do not back them up since I have now proven over and over and over again that you were wrong.

....or you can refute my refutation. You did not even try and yet you still managed to find the energy and time time attack me.

Where is your proof again? Oh right, you have NONE. You present NONE. You have offered NONE.

What have you done to prove that passenger bodies were found "strapped into their seats" exactly? An anonymous website with uncredited quotes?

Why don't you just get the official documents - crash scene analysis, coroner report, autopsy results, etc. Why do you forgo all of those for some random website that anyone could have put together? Oh right, because you have no proof or evidence or really any independent thoughts.

You keep harping on me to prove that something was not someplace. Enough thinking people have explained to you the fallacy that is asking someone to prove something did not happen that by now you are either purposely pretending to not get it or are really truly in need of some kind of help. You can tell me which right after you prove that I do NOT have a dragon in my garage.

Show us some proof and shut me up for good finally.

Stop haunting threads like this to simply argue for the sake of arguing. There is a reason that I keep arguing with you in one thread just to have you drop out and pop up in another to start all over again, isn't there? Go back to one of them and finish this argument about events of that day.

Please tell everyone here what you said to me in that U2U so I have nothing to hold over your head? Report me to the mods so they can tell you what they told me when swampfox kept lying about what I said - "If it is not a direct quote, it does not violate that rule." I take that to mean I could say more than I did but why let me have any of that power at all? Clear it up for us.

This thread is about a new investigation. We get it, you do not want one. Opinion noted. Anything else on topic?

p.s. STOP U2Uing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should not have to ask 10 f&#ing times should I????????? SHOULD I??????????

I TOLD YOU I AM JUST DELETING THEM WITHOUT READING THEM SO STOP SENDING THEM TO ME. HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME, SAY IT IN A THREAD. CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT THREAD, START ONE.

[edit on 10/16/09 by Lillydale]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
It's quite remarkable that Lillydale not only misrepresented what I U2Ued but that she knows that I replied to her U2U here as requested and stopped replying to her U2Us bu UTU.

What pettiness she has to resort to.

Returning to the subject at hand, none of those angry posters above have yet answered the questions at hand. Just what are you "Truthers" going to convince anyone of doing and how?

If you refuse to acknowledge that the burden of proof is on your shoulders to convince the real world of the need for a new investigation then just how do you expect to get one? Your complete and utter denial of having to refute the massive evidence demonstrating AA77 hit the Pentagon, a part of which is contained in the links I referred you to repeatedly, is going to convince whom of what?

So far, you've only succeeded in convincing rational people how well you can deny reality. It's a perfect case study in 9/11 Denial.

In the meantime, think about joining the real world why you wait for something to magically happen. Perhaps it will dawn on you why you're still stuck in the same place after 8 full years. But then maybe you actually like the status quo.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

where is the evidence of the bodies at the pentagon Thomas, your again avoiding the question and relying on defamation to avoid answering.

still waiting...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

I guess you are not man enough to offer up what it that you said to me here for everyone to see. I must be mischaracterizing it pretty badly. How about you give me permission to post it for you then? Anyway, yes you did stop U2Uing me, finally. Thank you so much for letting me send you back 4 U2Us telling you i will not read your crap and to stop it as well as bring it up in the thread -and that is just in the last 24 hours or so- and then finally doing what it is I had asked. Want to get personal and attack? What did you U2U me again or are you lying about me characterizing you poorly?

Will we get treated to another post of personal attacks or have you found your evidence yet?

Passengers at the Pentagon.
Passengers still strapped into seats.

You said you could prove these things and it has been some time... is it ever coming or would you like to mask your inadequecies by demanding I prove a negative instead still? Is this fun for you? Are 3000 dead Americans funny to you? If you can prove me wrong, DO IT. If not, admit it. I even pray that when you are gone, your death is not a ping pong game for some internet punk.

Bring some proof, any proof. You believe the OS. How much of it can you back up? Can you even back up any of it? Can you back up any of what you say? Pretend it is all about me when 3 more people ask you to provide proof of your claims. "Well uh Lilly didn't uh....."

We have all read this pitiful script all the way through more than a couple times now. I have successfully put all of your BS persoanal attacks and accusations to bed and you just move on and pretend it all never happened. Step up and be a big boy for me, please. Own something you said. Stand behind it. Be willing to back it up to the end of the earth. Show us how much you care about what truly happened to all those poor people.

...or you can just attack me and whine some more about how I made you look bad by showing everyone that you are even to ashamed to repost your own words.

I guess it boils down to you figuring out what is more important to you.

Personally attacking some stranger on the internet who you will never meet or have your life impacted by

or

the truth of what happened on 9/11?

originally posted by jthomas

why you're still stuck in the same place after 8 full years.

While in that same time you have advanced from the OS to the OS????

Oh you mean here on the internet talking to you? You are still here? I am lost.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Is anyone surprised that reality flew over Lillydale & Company's heads once again?

Let's try again and watch the next entertainment segment form the above:

Just WHO is going to convince the world that AA77 did not crash into the Pentagon?

Take your time and think carefully, Lillydale.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Obviously you have no case to present. I was really hoping that you cared enough about the events to just post the evidence that has made you believe what you do. Why haven't you? 8 years later and you are still on these boards. Is it because you care or just like conflict?

I asked for evidence so that I could be corrected, shut up, and put away for good. Either you do not have it or you really like my writing and want to see more and more and more.

Your entire post contains no evidence or really even anything relevant. You state I and other missed reality without giving any reason for that statement or anything to back it up.

That is a personal attack and nothing else. Is that why you are here?

I really wish you had something to add. You seem very passionate about what you believe. I was hoping you would help me see what you see. I guess you are just here to troll then.

I see my U2U is red again, I certainly hope it is not more advances from you. I learned a great deal about you with my last 5 requests for you to stop sending me private messages. It takes a while for you to understand things. So.....the evidence for 9/11 that got you on the track you are on must be AMAZING.

Gonna share the truth or troll?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Obviously you have no case to present.

The TM has already lost.

Therefore, "we" have no reason to present a case to anyone.

It's a done deal. The world has spoken. They believe that the TM is insane.

"You" need to present a case that will convince the rational that the TM has a point. To date, it hasn't happened.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli

The TM has already lost.

It's a done deal. The world has spoken. They believe that the TM is insane.

"You" need to present a case that will convince the rational that the TM has a point. To date, it hasn't happened.

Crap I am so glad that I wasn't raised up like some of the morons on this thread. Is that what TM means joke canoli Tiny Men.
Why are you lost and insane?
Is it because you have no respect for the dead and injured of 911. Does that make you toss and turn at night.
Do you imagine, in your waking hours that you were over at the VA hospital playing chess with the HEROS without limbs. The ones with there bellies in bags. The American voters. You could fill out their ballot for then Jokey. I bet they would sit and listen all day to your delusional banter.
You could try Walter Reed Army hospital. It's close to your office.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

So instead of addressing whether or not the TM has lost, and must present a case about whether or not all their delusional ramblings have an impact on the rational thinking public, and whether or not "you" must convince them, you go on a totally OT rant.

That's the TM in a nutshell.

Again, let me make this point. "You" have lost. There are no new investigations coming. The general public knows "you" to be insane,or delusional, or motivated by politics to lie about 9/11.

"We" don't feel a need to try and convince troofers. "You" are a lost cause. "You" have fallen to the depths of delusional thinking so far, that no one on a message board can help "you".

Only those close to you, and professional help can solve the TM's issues with rational thought and delusional thinking.

The only reason to post is for fence sitters that DON'T post, cuz they're learning and absorbing info with an open mind. Some will be lost, true. But it's a worthwhile goal.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The TM has already lost.

It's a done deal.

OK. I can live with that. You win. Now go away. Troll some Bigfoot thread for a while or something. This is a done deal so you do not need to linger making crazy statements about proving a negative just like jthomas. You are probably the same people. So anyway, go away now. You won, it is over. Let us all have our conversation. You have no need to come and refute anything or argue any points because, as you said, it is a done deal and we lost. Since it is over, you have nothing left to argue about so ya know.......it has been really nice making you acquaintance.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

OK. I can live with that. You win. Now go away.

I think I'll stay.

For the sake of fence sitters.

They deserve to hear another side of things.

Troofers are a lost cause.

ETA: there's no need for the TM to try and prove a negative - ie, that the "os" is false.

What they should do is provide a case that is more likely than the "os". A thread was just started about this very thing. I suggest that you enlist and provide financial support for it.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Joey Canoli]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

OK. I can live with that. You win. Now go away.

I think I'll stay.

They deserve to hear another side of things.

Troofers are a lost cause.

So stop calling people names and generally just being rude and present your side already. It is pretty easy to sit there and just poke at people who present why they believe what they do. Can you present anything or are insults all you really have?

Either you are trying to be derisive or you cannot spell.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
An attorney with sources close to the NYCCAN case claims that NYCCAN's original Election attorney told them that their petition was going to fail in the courts. NYCCAN collected more money, hired another attorney that was not experienced in Election Law, and failed. This was done AFTER they were told that it would fail. I would think the supporters of this movement should be pretty ticked off at the leaders of NYCCAN.

Source

[edit on 16-10-2009 by ImAPepper]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Fence sitters are looking for concrete proof...

Most official story believers seem to think that since the majority believe what they believe they don't have to provide any evidence to back up their claims...

There is no concrete evidence of the official story...

Either because it doesn't exist or because it hasn't been released to the public.

Does that mean I have proof for some alternate theory?

No...It simply means I recognize the massive LACK of evidence for the official story...

The resistance to acknowledge the contradictions and anomalies is the most obvious conspiracy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join