It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once Again, The Will of the Voters Is Denied

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

Interesting since there are still so many unanswered questions that even you OSers trip over yourselves to try to guess at explaining away. You go ahead and believe people are delusional. I will go back to my threads and watch people like you continue to fail at explaining anything.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Interesting since there are still so many unanswered questions that even you OSers trip over yourselves to try to guess at explaining away. You go ahead and believe people are delusional. I will go back to my threads and watch people like you continue to fail at explaining anything.

Go ahead and hide behind the "unanswered questions" gambit. It just so happens that you 9/11 "Truthers" don't like the answers already given and have spent 8 years repeatedly asking the same friggin questions to which you've already had the answers. You are faced with reality that the vast majority of the world understands what and how 9/11 happened while you Truthers can't refute the evidence or make a single coherent case for your beliefs. You can't explain a single thing after 8 full years of going around in circles.

You can get off your butts, learn how to file your petitions according to the law - and quit trying to give yourselves special powers - and petition to your heart's content. In the end, since you have been totally incapable of refuting the evidence demonstrating what happened on 9/11, that you are totally incapable of listening to the answers, and you are in complete denial of reality, you will always end up exactly where you are now - with nothing.

The degree to which you 9/11 Truthers engage in self delusion is remarkable. You have no grounding in reality. It's sad.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by jthomas]

[edit on 10-10-2009 by jthomas]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If I went to the police and told them that my neighbor to the west murdered my neighbor to the east and demanded they go arrest my west side neighbor and give him the death penalty, the police would ask me for proof. If I told them I had video proof from several security cameras in the area that I had confiscated, along with my own, yet refused to allow them to see the tapes, they would either laugh me out of the station or accuse me of hiding something. Most likely the latter since a death was involved and I would probably be arrested on 50 charges including impeding an investigation.

There have been solders who have lost their lives in Iraq believing what they fought and died for was a lie. If it wasn't their families deserve to know that for fact. At the very least out of respect for the men and woman who have spilled their blood because of that day, we should be allowed an independent investigation of ALL of the evidence.

The people of this country deserve a real investigation so that we can put all of the speculation and divide to rest. To date we've been denied that. If there's nothing to hide and planes hitting the buildings is such a slam dunk , then why not come clean and show us the tapes from the security cameras? Why hide the tapes? Why withhold evidence? Why all of the deception?

Maybe because the official story is a lie???

Nice post yet again, S&F

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer

The people of this country deserve a real investigation so that we can put all of the speculation and divide to rest. To date we've been denied that. If there's nothing to hide and planes hitting the buildings is such a slam dunk , then why not come clean and show us the tapes from the security cameras? Why hide the tapes? Why withhold evidence? Why all of the deception?

Maybe because the official story is a lie???

Nice post yet again, S&F

Feel free to refute all of the evidence to demonstrate why yet another investigation is needed. After 8 years, no one has yet done that.

Now, tell us just WHO is it that you think you can convince that another investigation is needed.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Don’t waste your time on jthoma, he will just ignore it.
Your right the OS is a lie, but some people would rather believe in a fairytale because, it make them feel comfy and cozy and safe.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Interesting since there are still so many unanswered questions that even you OSers trip over yourselves to try to guess at explaining away.

Like what? Like Rewey's claim that how can there be growing grass in the Shanksville crater.... when he has yet to prove that it IS growing yet, and can't even get the dimensions of the hole correct?

Sorry, but random questions that troofers ask AFTER the study is finished need to bring their own facts and evidence to convince anyone that they even need to be addresed.

What troofers expect, is that all the various studies should have anticipated what some insane and delusional terrorist apologists will nit pick at when they're done. What they expect is that they should have clairvoyance about these issues. That's insane, but so are truthers.

You go ahead and believe people are delusional.

I don't believe troofers are delusional. I know it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
so quick to dismiss it. did the judge even read it? why is he ignoring the peoples request? is he a govt shil too?

Somebody got him that job. All it would take is a phone call.

"Don't let this vote go forward or you'll be out on corruption charges."

"Yes sir."

really this bites, they ignored the petition, and now they denied the ballot... what are they hiding!?

Isn't it obvious what they're hiding??

Sibel Edmonds tried taking her case to court years ago, and Ashcroft himself had it thrown out of court for "national security" reasons, saying that information related to her case could compromise national security.
Her case was about her supervisors intentionally steering agents in the field away from being able to properly investigate all the 9/11 forewarnings. I already know why this case would expose information that would be a threat to national security. It's the exact same reason agents were being dissuaded from looking in the right direction: 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
Feel free to refute all of the evidence to demonstrate why yet another investigation is needed. After 8 years, no one has yet done that.

Now, tell us just WHO is it that you think you can convince that another investigation is needed.

I can tell you one thing: nobody gives a DAMN about what you think happened on 9/11. You sure aren't going to stop all the pushes for re-investigation simply by telling us that you're personally satisfied with the garbage fed you so far. The rest of us are still only gaining momentum 8 years after 9/11. Which means, more and more of "us," less and less of "you."

I have many questions neither you nor anyone else could answer, that are very relevant to the things that happened on 9/11. Just because you are satisfied, again, doesn't mean anyone else is going to be. And I happen to know that your standard for evidence is very weak. I have asked you repeatedly to provide sources for your claims and you have not once been able to do it.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
So exactly WHOSE will is being denied?

Some nutbars that think that 9/11 was an inside jobby job?

Or the the remaining population that realize that this is a serious breach of due process?

Hmmm... Let me guess which category you fall into.

Do you happen to have any polls establishing how many people WANT another, more in-depth investigation? None that you would want to post, right?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Like what? Like Rewey's claim that how can there be growing grass in the Shanksville crater.... when he has yet to prove that it IS growing yet, and can't even get the dimensions of the hole correct?

Ummmm...no. I am pretty sure I have not even commented on or mentioned that. Do you feel smart setting up your own arguments and then swatting at them?

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Lillydale]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I just read your post with out reading anything else, I feel so powerless and yet all I want to do is not lawful or maybe it is, I will stand for the people because that includes me.

to tell you the truth, that is all i got to say, why? because is vague, but at the same time no single person should have the right to lead people, all of us should be able to make a stand, if not it only applies to the people that makes that!!

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Arsenis]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
EDIT: it posted twice.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Arsenis]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Ummmm...no. I am pretty sure I have not even commented on or mentioned that. Do you feel smart setting up your own arguments and then swatting at them?

Uhhh, that's HIS argument, not mine. So you're lying about that.

And I see you've started a few threads too. What makes you think that your specific questions, that you raised, deserve any more attention than what the rational on this side of the fence decide to give it? You're NOT special, despite what your parents or therapist have told you.

If you want the pros to bother, get your questions published in the appropriate respectable, peer reviewed journal that makes some serious challenges to the "os".

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Uhhh, that's HIS argument, not mine. So you're lying about that.

Lying about it? Did you read what you wrote??????

You brought it up and then you argued against it and you assumed that I supported it for no good reason. I do not support it so you are lying.

And I see you've started a few threads too. What makes you think that your specific questions, that you raised, deserve any more attention than what the rational on this side of the fence decide to give it? You're NOT special, despite what your parents or therapist have told you.

If you want the pros to bother, get your questions published in the appropriate respectable, peer reviewed journal that makes some serious challenges to the "os".

I am pretty sure that I have not made any claims that my threads or the subject of them are special. I have the right to start threads here and I had specific questions. I know you cannot answer them so just avoid them. No one is going to make you look at them. You are very confused. Just do not go to them and they will not bother you. Do not just bring up arguments for no reason and then get mad when I tell you I do not support the thing you just brought up to swat at.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You brought it up and then you argued against it and you assumed that I supported it for no good reason.

Wrong. I asked if you had a question that you felt needed to be answered, and gave Rewey's garbage as an example.

Of course, you can prove that I assumed that you supported Rewey by giving a quote that any rational person would agree with.

Since you can't, you're lying. And you covered up that lie by lying again. RIght out of the twoof playbook.

I have the right to start threads here and I had specific questions. I know you cannot answer them so just avoid them.

I've answered one in your Pentagon thread, IIRC. Something about the size of the entrance hole, and I gave a link to Hoffman's website - a fellow troofer - that gives a composite photo that has been accepted by a large majority of troofers as being correct. And I don't remember any acknowledgement. After that, what's the point of putting much effort into it? You'll do the troofer thing of AQIA. (Ask Questions Ignore Answers)

Do not just bring up arguments for no reason and then get mad when I tell you I do not support the thing you just brought up to swat at.

No twoof, I'm not mad, I'm amused by your twoofiness.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Lilly,

its the same people who argue the same things over, and over, and over, no intelligence in those replies (sometimes) , no filling for their arguments, just looking for things to "swat at" and when you give them nothing they swat at their own things? whaat?

Wow, this reminds me of a video i saw recently, on how hired bloggers, and their job is to defame any movement, anything that would threaten the way the govt works. they have an infinite pocket to spread their goonies around. their main purpose is to SUPPRESS freedom of speech, and to viciously attack, and defame informed posters, and spread lies all over the internet.

All i have to do is look at the 9/11 threads, they are there. the ones you speak to on here, are just that, hired goonies, or just ignorant people.

the hired goons wont agree with you, try to make you blow your top, try to get you to violate the ATS rules, to get you warned/banned. isn't that what they want? one less blogger to fight against. its their purpose, if you see them, ignore them, smile, and tell them they need a hug or something.

for the ignorance on this site, at least they will listen to you, rationalize with you a little bit, but NOPE, a hand full of 9/11 OS believers defend the OS like a religion, its horrible.

from a sociological perspective, this is what i see on these threads/forums pertaining to 9/11.

anyone whose a hired head, should take a look around, take a look outside the box for a change, even though their getting a paycheck to do some of these postings, but you have to look to your fellow citizens, because they are the ones going to help you when and if this things goes full swing (9/11 truth) its the first card to fall, and its going to cause a domino effect never seen before on a world scale...

so, in the end, their outnumbered, and are going to be kicking themselves for defending treason, and will finally see the big picture when its all over.

for now, continue on spreading the OS lies guys, but just some advice, with all the information out there, you have a really difficult uphill battle ahead of you, give up now and join us, but hey if were wrong, nothing bad will happen... and you can come back to this forum and bash us all you want.

But if were right, we all have to come together, and help rebuild what is broken in this country. for our future security, for our children's future, and our livelihood we love and care about.

Edit: found the video

[edit on 10/11/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You know what, Joe. You seem to think you are pretty smart. You seem to think you can make things up even when people can simply scroll up and see that you are completely full of crap. You even admit here how you supplied a link to someone else's website and then argue against it. You have fun bringing up thing to argue down. Have fun complaining and calling people liars when they point out how little it had to do with what was actually said. To me, you are a complete waste of time. Anyone that can read will see that as well.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Somebody got him that job. All it would take is a phone call.

"Don't let this vote go forward or you'll be out on corruption charges."

"Yes sir."

I'm not saying this doesn't happen.

I can, with the greatest of confidence say that in this case it didn't happen this way. The petition was failed from the get go. The signatures were not the case. It is explained in detail in the final order the several reasons this was not going to happen.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by ImAPepper]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I haven't seen the official court stuff yet (are there links to that?), but the page linked to by the OP says this much about it:

Judge Lehner ruled that modifying the petition to make it "legally permissible" would result in it being "inconsistent with the law sought by the signatories of the Petition" despite the fact that all 80,000 signatories agreed by signing the Petition that "If any provision of this law is held to be unconstitutional or invalid for any reason, the remaining provisions shall be in no manner affected thereby but shall remain in full force and effect."

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I haven't seen the official court stuff yet (are there links to that?)

Here ya go:

Justice Lehner's order-

resipsa2006.googlepages.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join