It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once Again, The Will of the Voters Is Denied

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus
I would like to point out again that Jthomas has already disproved his own claim.

He repeatably claims he does not believe the "official story" but only the "true story" cause he knows all the proof.

Let's rephrase that correctly. I understand and accept the evidence. You claim there is either no evidence, 9/11 was an inside job, etc, etc., yet you refuse to refute any of the evidence and provide none of your own.

However, he disproved this claim when he posted a link concerning the video evidence that DOESN'T actually include ANY videos...

Originally posted by jthomas
You know full well that whatever the government says or does not say about 9/11 is irrelevant to what the evidence demonstrates...

There is no "official story." There is just the evidence and what the evidence demonstrates...

How come your link to the video evidence doesn't actually include any videos?

There were 85 videos. They were examined:

www.flight77.info...

So, are you now claiming there are NO videos and we shouldn't accept their existence because none have been posted?

Gosh, that's "Truther" logic for you!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Back to the topic of this thread.

Does everyone see why the claim NYCCAN makes, that "The Will of the Voters Is Denied" is NOT true in reality and is just NYCCAN propaganda?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
See, look. Page 16 now.

I'm telling you guys, you are feeding a troll.

Just let him go. This can go on forever and none of what you are talking about is even relevant information. For the love of god, all he is doing is repeatedly posting that there is tons of evidence without ever mentioning a freaking word about what exactly that evidence is, or what it indicates. When you ask he simply turns the tables on you and tries to make YOU prove a case instead. How asinine do you have to be to keep arguing with this guy after you already KNOW his M.O.?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Quite the contrary. You speak as if you know that the the multiple lines of evidence from hundreds of different sources and thousands of people that converges on the conclusions that we all objectively accept - is not evidence.

Really? People who believe Al Queda carried out the attacks are less than 50% worldwide. Watch who you speak for.

We've been asking for a bloody 8 full years for you to demonstrate it and refute that evidence.IF you can't convince anyone of your claims, why should anyone accept it?

What claim have I made?

You all appear to believe you have the "truth", that you know what happened, but completely fail to demonstrate it factually. You refuse to acknowledge the most fundamental of facts: the burden of proof is on your shoulders.

I didn't vote to go to war, the burden of proof is on the people who did.

I repeat the question none of you have the guts to answer:

Exactly whom do you think you can convince of what? And how to you intend to accomplish it?

Those with the power to conduct an independent investigation or initiate one that the incomplete investigation needs revised.

I intend to accomplish it by getting more stars than you on ATS. So far its working great.

And for the record you may retract your statement that I don't have the guts to answer your question.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

"Rex Tomb, a former chief of the FBI's investigative publicity unit, says the list reflects the evolving nature of crime. The bureau added Osama bin Laden after the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings in Africa. "In the 1950s, it was bank robbery," Tomb says. "Now, you see bin Laden up there."
www.usatoday.com...

Yeah, he is up there BUT he hasn’t been charged for the crime of the century, 911?

"There's no mystery here," said FBI spokesman Rex Tomb. "They could add 9/11 on there, but they have not because they don't need to at this point. . . . There is a logic to it."

Perhaps, they have NO evidences to charge Ben Laden so they talk about other issues instead. The FBI says they don’t need to charged Bin Laden because they don't need to at this point. . . . There is a logic to it." What kind of idiot does he take Americans for. Does Rex Tomb think we American don’t care who gets charged for doing 911 and the said culprit that the government said who did 911 should just walk free? Because there is a logic to it. LOL That’s a load of BS!

Since you have refused to bring any facts refuting the massive evidence that you are required to deny to keep your house of cards afloat, just WHO in this world do you propose to convince?

See my last post. I brought evidences to the table and you just ignored it. Jthomas it is obvious that you are trolling in these 911 threads picking fights you didn’t even want to discuses the undeniable facts that I have provided. You claim I never bring evidence to refute the OS, then what are the links and sources that I have provided?

I have asked you all that question repeatedly without an answer.

We have answered you questions with proven evidences but you continue to ignore everything. Speaking of not answering question I have asked you repeatedly questions and you refuse to answer anything, don’t you agree?

Here is one of my questions that you flat out refuse to answer and everyone on these 911 threads are still waiting for a reply:

Jthomas, why do you believe in the OS story, despite all the evidences that proves it is a lie?

And as long as you resort to the "official story" canard, you will not ever be taken seriously by anyone.

I do NOT support the OS, however, we know you do. I have told you that repeatedly.

No, there is something else going on here and its NOT denial either. I have not seen people take such delight in seeing the truth suppressed.

It's pure denial. It has never been anything but denial. You don't have anything to go on, no evidence, no refutation of the massive evidence you pretend does not exist.

I am in search of the truth of 911, in order to look for the truth one has to be open minded and able to think outside the box. One has to look at ALL of the available evidences to reach the truth, don’t you agree?

You make false claims that we do not have any evidences yet, you fail to produce such proof to back your false claims.

You make false claims of massive evidence that supports the OS yet, you fail to bring it to the table why is that jthomas?

How easily Truthers buy into that pure propaganda. When you completely fail to even follow the law you are SUPPOSED to respect, don't take responsibility, you create yet another foolish, irrational, conspiracy fantasy to, once again, justify your own epic fail.

Most Truthers are NOT foolish, irrational, conspiracy fantasy…. That is nonsense and you know that.

How easily Truthers buy into that pure propaganda

No, that is false it is people who bought into the OS. Your twisted logic wont work here jthomas.

So you all said in 2002, seven full years ago. It's amazing that you actually still fool yourselves so easily.

Let's state the facts clearly. The 9/11 "Truth" Movement is a monumental failure. It has achieved nothing.

Endless faith and hope is all it has.

Just your sad opinion, nothing more.

Jthomas, when are you going to contribute to a civil conversation without insulting and ridiculing everyone?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Let's rephrase that correctly. I understand and accept the evidence.

So, are you now claiming there are NO videos and we shouldn't accept their existence because none have been posted?

I'm not claiming there are NO videos...

I'm simply proving that you have never seen the videos...

You ACCEPT the official story without actually seeing the evidence...

How can I refute the evidence when you can't provide it?

www.flight77.info...

The link you posted doesn't include the actual videos...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Stop whining about evidence having been presented and dismissed. All you have presented is crappy websites that cannot be confirmed or verified in anyway.

LOL. The evidence has already been verified. Stop whining that you cannot refute it.

Your random uncredited web pages have been verified? By whom? When? Where?

That's a great admission that you haven't even bothered to look at the evidence. Nice of you to discredit your own claims again.

Who are you trying to convince with the ridiculous lies? What admission did I make again? Where did I make it? What I did was point out that the closest thing to evidence you have EVER presented has been crappy little websites with no real link to any official documentation of any kind. You need to learn to read.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

The NTSB was not in charge since it was not an accident. There is no "accident" report.

You know that.

Are you sure about that? There is no report of the plane that crashed into the Pentagon??? I guess a plane never crashed there. This also means that your honest government has released fraudulent documents.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
have you seen my thread on NYCCAN's memorandum to the court?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

they have done some good research

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

There, you did it again!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

The NTSB was not in charge since it was not an accident. There is no "accident" report.

You know that.

Are you sure about that?

There is no report of the plane that crashed into the Pentagon???

There is no accident report when no accident happened. Is that tough for you to understand? The NTSB is in charge of accidents.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Why do you make these comments but ignore my posts?

www.flight77.info...

The link you posted doesn't include the actual videos...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The ones that were released I've seen. So have you.

You already forgot that no one needs to see ANY videos to KNOW that AA77 hit the Pentagon.

It's amazing how you "Truthers" absolutely have to deny the existence of all the evidence that AA77 definitively and irrefutably hit the Pentagon.

Period.

And now that Craig Ranke and Rob Balsamo have to stay up nights trying to figure out how to get out of the fact that they can no longer hide behind the so-called "missing" last 4 seconds of the FDR data since it has now been decoded and is completely and utterly consistent with AA77's crash into the Pentagon.

You can all throw away your silly "no-plane-crashed-into-the-Pentagon" conspiracy theories now. It's over. We're going to sit back and be entertained by Rob Balsamo's and Craig Ranke's next dog and pony show.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The ones that were released I've seen. So have you.

Only a video that doesn't show anything to support your claim that the official story is true...

It's in your avatar...

You already forgot that no one needs to see ANY videos to KNOW that AA77 hit the Pentagon.

So after seeing one inconclusive video and none of the other videos you accept the Official Story?

Maybe you can accept the Official Story without seeing all the evidence but not I.

I need to the see the available concrete evidence...before I believe your unsubstantiated claims...

Why has it not been released?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I need to the see the available concrete evidence...before I believe your unsubstantiated claims...

I'm afraid your fear of evidence is really a phobia for facts. Perhaps a vaccine will be developed for that one day.

I have no doubt that should all of the remaining videos be released and they show what we expect they do - NO 757 - you will be running around yelping for joy that it proves AA77 did not hit the Pentagon, won't you, Jezus?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I have no doubt that should all of the remaining videos be released and they show what we expect they do - NO 757

Well at least you finally admit it...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I have no doubt that should all of the remaining videos be released and they show what we expect they do - NO 757

Well at least you finally admit it...

There's nothing to "admit." I said it years ago.

...As you ponder why you have nothing to refute the evidence that AA77 hit the Pentagon.

Come join the real world of rational and logical thinking and give up on the fantasy tha is "9/11 Truth."

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Well you can make all the assumptions you want but I don't trust people to review evidence for me...

Until I see the concrete evidence myself to support the Official Story...it is just that, a story.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

Well you can make all the assumptions you want but I don't trust people to review evidence for me...

So the only "valid" new investigation, according to you, is only the you do yourself.

That begs, the question. Why would you put your trust in your 9/11 "Truth" Movement peers? Ah, yes, the epidemic of cognitive dissonance rampant in the 9/11 "Truth" Movement prevents you from understanding.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join