learn more

Once Again, The Will of the Voters Is Denied

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
And as long as you resort to the "official story" canard, you will not ever be taken seriously by anyone.

You disproved the "there is no official story" claim already...

Originally posted by Jezus

You know full well that whatever the government says or does not say about 9/11 is irrelevant to what the evidence demonstrates...

There is no "official story." There is just the evidence and what the evidence demonstrates...

How come your link to the video evidence doesn't actually include any videos?

There were 85 videos. They were examined:

www.flight77.info...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I find it amusing that when I repeatedly present you Twoofers evidence, you claim it doesn't exist.

Wanna see me do it again? Wanna see you all deny it?

No. I want to see you do it for the first time. All you have presented is a few flimsy links. The only reason you have 452 posts telling people to forget the "official story canard" is because the only way any of your evidence will ever be looked at as legitimate is if anything actually legit is turned into a pile of crap. There is an Official Story, get over it. Have you shown evidence? No. What you have shown is the ability to scream and cry that everyone ignores your evidence. How about from now on, when you post a complaint or claim that some truther has ignored your evidence, you provide a link to the original post with that evidence in it. You do want to spread the truth right? I think you just like to say you have already given us evidence. I say you do not have any. If you use the word "canard" in your response, I am gonna put you on ignore.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

I find it amusing that when I repeatedly present you Twoofers evidence, you claim it doesn't exist.

No. I want to see you do it for the first time. All you have presented is a few flimsy links.

You go out of your way to confirm that when I repeatedly present you evidence, you claim it doesn't exist. That evasion doesn't work, Lillydale. The links to tons of evidence has been given to you repeatedly. You simply dismiss it, once again demonstrating that you have no real interest in the truth about 9/11.

And you expect people to take you seriously?

The only reason you have 452 posts telling people to forget the "official story canard" is because the only way any of your evidence will ever be looked at as legitimate is if anything actually legit is turned into a pile of crap. There is an Official Story, get over it. Have you shown evidence? No.

I've given you plenty of evidence that you refuse to acknowledge, deal with, or debunk. The world is still waiting for you to get off your butts and be intellectually honest and deal with the evidence.

What you have shown is the ability to scream and cry that everyone ignores your evidence. How about from now on, when you post a complaint or claim that some truther has ignored your evidence, you provide a link to the original post with that evidence in it.

But you know I have already done so. That you have to deny that fact tells us everything we need to know.

Just to show that you refuse to debunk the evidence I will provide the link to evidence you cannot debunk again:

Links for 9/11 Research

See how easy that was for me? Now Lillydale, will you step up to the plate and refute the evidence linked from that site or continue your hopeless evasions?

You do want to spread the truth right? I think you just like to say you have already given us evidence. I say you do not have any.

The truth I spread and demonstrate repeatedly here is that you 9/11 Truthers will not and cannot refute the evidence repeatedly presented to you. And you have illustrated that fact very well for us, Lillydale.

If you use the word "canard" in your response, I am gonna put you on ignore.

You already put the evidence on ignore from the beginning. Nothing new there.

BTW, we now have the radio altitude data from the last 5 seconds of AA77's flight into the Pentagon:

"it appears that the absolute altitude(above ground level) in the last 5 seconds was: 233, 183, 89, 57, 4. (In Feet). This comfortably puts the plane in the path of the lightpoles more than 1 second from impact.

forums.randi.org...

It's too bad that the 9/11 Truth Movement has wasted 8 years with its irrational conspiracy theories that went nowhere.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

No. I want to see you do it for the first time. All you have presented is a few flimsy links.

You go out of your way to confirm that when I repeatedly present you evidence, you claim it doesn't exist. That evasion doesn't work, Lillydale. The links to tons of evidence has been given to you repeatedly. You simply dismiss it, once again demonstrating that you have no real interest in the truth about 9/11.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

You talk waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Stop whining about evidence having been presented and dismissed. All you have presented is crappy websites that cannot be confirmed or verified in anyway. You bypass the coroner report, the autopsy report, crash scene reports, to off some webpage that has some uncredited quote that says something about passengers strapped into seats. That is your evidence. That is what you have. That is useless crap. I am sorry it upsets you so much that I will not accept your 'evidence.' but maybe if you find something better than "9/11 Denial Blog" I will pay attention to anything you have to say.

As I thought. I get and angry response full of vitriol but no proof.

THANK YOU JTHOMAS FOR REPEATEDLY CONFIRMING WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU AND WHY YOU ARE HERE - NOT TO PRESENT PROOF BUT TO INSULT PEOPLE.

Sorry pal, but that does not float on this river. I am looking for people as interested in the actual truth as me. If you get some evidence, show it. If you are not interested in evidence or the truth, keep whining about how you already showed it when you did not and then insult me some more. You are awesome.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Stop whining about evidence having been presented and dismissed. All you have presented is crappy websites that cannot be confirmed or verified in anyway.

LOL. The evidence has already been verified. Stop whining that you cannot refute it.

I am looking for people as interested in the actual truth as me.

You found a whole 9/11 "Truth" Movement who cares for the truth as little as you do.

You better put me on ignore, Lillydale, since reason, logic, evidence, and the real truth keeps knocking your silly claims down and making you angry.

Just remember that unless you ever decide to finally begin to attempt to refute all of that evidence that you can't bear to look at, you will convince NO ONE in the real world that you have anything to bring to the table.

Your entire 9/11 Denial Movement has failed to bring ANYTHING to the table in 8 whole years and you are all still in denial WHY. Best you look inward where the source of your errors lie.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think it's about time I remind everyone here that jthomas is trolling and that he has put me on ignore because I repeatedly ask him to actually prove anything he says with sources and evidence and he is unable to do so.

I feel I have to post this every so often because the way he rants on and on about having so much evidence, people might actually start to think he's serious.

Really, he will post about 1000 posts saying he has tons of evidence no one can refute, mocking us all and posting tons of laugh faces and LOL's and calling us "twoofers" like he's a 2-year-old, and then he will simply link you to the 9/11 Commission website and refuse to discuss the actual report, simply saying we have all already been proven wrong, and then starts the cycle of mockery and name-calling again.

You never get anywhere with him so it honestly baffles me that anyone is still arguing with him anyway. Shame on you all for feeding him like you are doing! Have you never heard that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

This gets tiring, but so does seeing a troll like jthomas take a thread to 15 pages with the exact same run-around every single time. He has been doing it for years now. Please stop feeding him for christ's sake.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Stop whining about evidence having been presented and dismissed. All you have presented is crappy websites that cannot be confirmed or verified in anyway.

LOL. The evidence has already been verified. Stop whining that you cannot refute it.

Your random uncredited web pages have been verified? By whom? When? Where?

[edit on 10/22/09 by Lillydale]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I think it's about time I remind everyone here that jthomas is trolling and that he has put me on ignore because I repeatedly ask him to actually prove anything he says with sources and evidence and he is unable to do so.

I feel I have to post this every so often because the way he rants on and on about having so much evidence, people might actually start to think he's serious.

Really, he will post about 1000 posts saying he has tons of evidence no one can refute, mocking us all and posting tons of laugh faces and LOL's and calling us "twoofers" like he's a 2-year-old, and then he will simply link you to the 9/11 Commission website and refuse to discuss the actual report, simply saying we have all already been proven wrong, and then starts the cycle of mockery and name-calling again.

You never get anywhere with him so it honestly baffles me that anyone is still arguing with him anyway. Shame on you all for feeding him like you are doing! Have you never heard that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

This gets tiring, but so does seeing a troll like jthomas take a thread to 15 pages with the exact same run-around every single time. He has been doing it for years now. Please stop feeding him for christ's sake.

I am glad that you keep reminding us but hopefully you can see that he is doing quite well on his own. He has been bragging about having shown evidence for at least two weeks without ever producing any. Hopefully anyone smart enough to log on to a computer can see how that adds up.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

He may be showing himself well enough, but I still say you are feeding him, just like throwing fuel onto a fire. At this point I seriously doubt his behavior will ever change.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

You speak as if you actually know what happened on 911. Please. You aren't even willing to research it. You attack the poster and not the post and you never refute decent points made to you directly with evidence. Anti-truther rhetoric may get you a higher post count on ATS but thats ALL it will get you.

If you want to stay on topic then try to "spin" your way out of admitting the OP hit the nail on the head. Otherwise we are done here, I'll get my stars "debating" you in another thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Thank you for finally admitting that serial numbers are not needed to KNOW which aircraft crashed. We already know that AA77 was hijacked and deliberately crashed into the Pentagon. Tell your Twoofer buddies that.

Do you pay attention at all?????? I said my problem is with the fact that SOP was not followed. If you die tomorrow, where you are expected to be at a time you are expected to be there with a photo ID on you...they still have to attempt to find someone who knew you, NOT on the investigating team or involved in recovery of the body, to ID you. Why? SOP. You can get excited about what I said all you like. All you have done is continue to fail to explain why SOP did not need to be followed that day as opposed to say...ANY OTHER CRASH.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

While Lillydale claims she knows no serial numbers were recorded. You might want to ask her how she knows that.

The accident report, Einstein.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

While Lillydale claims she knows no serial numbers were recorded. You might want to ask her how she knows that.

Stop using me to argue with others. You obviously have no argument that stands on its own so you need to keep tossing me at other posters. It is a pathetic tactic and sad. All this says is that if I had never registered here, you would have NOTHING TO SAY to these people, right? Try standing on your feet like a man and stand by your BS. My feet are getting sore.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I would like to point out again that Jthomas has already disproved his own claim.

He repeatably claims he does not believe the "official story" but only the "true story" cause he knows all the proof.

However, he disproved this claim when he posted a link concerning the video evidence that DOESN'T actually include ANY videos...

Originally posted by Jezus

You know full well that whatever the government says or does not say about 9/11 is irrelevant to what the evidence demonstrates...

There is no "official story." There is just the evidence and what the evidence demonstrates...

How come your link to the video evidence doesn't actually include any videos?

There were 85 videos. They were examined:

www.flight77.info...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
reply to post by jthomas

You speak as if you actually know what happened on 911. Please.

Quite the contrary. You speak as if you know that the the multiple lines of evidence from hundreds of different sources and thousands of people that converges on the conclusions that we all objectively accept - is not evidence. We've been asking for a bloody 8 full years for you to demonstrate it and refute that evidence.

IF you can't convince anyone of your claims, why should anyone accept it?

You all appear to believe you have the "truth", that you know what happened, but completely fail to demonstrate it factually. You refuse to acknowledge the most fundamental of facts: the burden of proof is on your shoulders.

I repeat the question none of you have the guts to answer:

Exactly whom do you think you can convince of what? And how to you intend to accomplish it?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

the burden of proof is on your shoulders.

This is the biggest lie jthomas repeatedly trolls with.

It was the burden of the federal agencies/commissions that were charged with investigation -- to provide the investigation.

Not any body of unorganized civilians. We are simply complaining that those reports/investigations were not to our satisfaction, which is a sentiment a very large chunk of Americans sympathize with.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Your random uncredited web pages have been verified? By whom? When? Where?

That's a great admission that you haven't even bothered to look at the evidence. Nice of you to discredit your own claims again.

Let me know when if you ever come around to accepting the existence of these organizations:

Alexandria VA Fire & Rescue, American Airlines, American Red Cross, Arlington County Emergency Medical Services, Arlington County Fire Department, Arlington County Sheriff's Department, Arlington VA Police Department, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, DiLorenzo TRICARE Health Clinic staff, DeWitt Army Community Hospital staff, District of Columbia Fire & Rescue, DOD Honor Guard, Environmental Protection Agency Hazmat Teams, Fairfax County Fire & Rescue, FBI Evidence Recovery Teams, FBI Hazmat Teams, Federal Aviation Administration, Federal Disaster Medical Assistance Teams, FEMA 68-Person Urban Search and Rescue Teams Maryland Task Force 1, New Mexico Task Force 1, Tennessee Task Force 1, Virginia Task Force 1, Virginia Task Force 2, FEMA Emergency Response Team, Fort Myer Fire Department, Four U.S. Army Chaplains, Metropolitan Airport Authority Fire Unit, Military District of Washington Engineers Search & Rescue Team, Montgomery County Fire & Rescue, U.S. National Guard units, National Naval Medical Center CCRF, National Transportation Safety Board, Pentagon Defense Protective Service, Pentagon Helicopter Crash Response Team, Pentagon Medical Staff, Rader Army Health Clinic Staff, SACE Structural Safety Engineers and Debris Planning and Response Teams, Salvation Army Disaster Services, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, US Army Reserves of Virginia Beach Fairfax County and Montgomery County, Virginia Beach Fire Department, Virginia Department of Emergency Management, Virginia State Police.

And you wonder why the rest of the world wonders what planet "Truthers" live on.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Thank you for finally admitting that serial numbers are not needed to KNOW which aircraft crashed. We already know that AA77 was hijacked and deliberately crashed into the Pentagon. Tell your Twoofer buddies that.

Do you pay attention at all?????? I said my problem is with the fact that SOP was not followed.

All you have done is continue to fail to explain why SOP did not need to be followed that day as opposed to say...ANY OTHER CRASH.

Do you always have such problems reading? I quite clearly showed youand you haven't even attempted to refute me:

Secondly, the NTSB collects serial numbers for the express purpose of determining the cause(s) of aircraft accidents. It is essential to know if there were part failures AND, if so, when and where that part was manufactured to determine if there are design flaws and/or problems with a particular manufacturing lot. It is essential to know if there was a combination of part problems and/or pilot error. They are also used to map out the pattern of the crash and wreckage. Often, it is the only way to understand WHY an aircraft crashed and the causes.

But we already know why and how AA77 crashed. Serial numbers are irrelevant for that purpose in this case.

You will note that 1) The NTSB was not in charge of investigation which was a crime and not an accident and the cause was already know. The FBI was in charge. 2) The FBI has its own methodology. 3) It is completely invalid for you to claim that no serial numbers were recorded since you do not have a way of knowing that, and 4) If they were not recorded, you know that it is irrelevant to the SOP to begin with.

As always, it is just another strawman of the 9/11 "Truth" Movement to hide the fact that "Truthers" are unable to refute the evidence that AA77 crashed into the Pentagon.

So, you are back to square one of having to refute the evidence to which I have presented you a source of many links. You categorically refuse to refute that evidence. If you continue to deny that and refuse to refute the evidence, I'll just have to remind you of that fact again. Instead of wasting your time trying to shift the burden of proof, just refute the evidence.

You might actually learn something.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read carefully and thoroughly this time, Lillydale.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The NTSB was not in charge since it was not an accident. There is no "accident" report.

You know that.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The NTSB was not in charge since it was not an accident. There is no "accident" report.

You know that.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join