It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close Encounters With Mechanical Beings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

Originally posted by zeetroyman

One thing not many people know about the site is that is has a freshwater reservour underneath which is accessable through an atcess door at the foot of the hill.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by zeetroyman]

Thanks for getting back to me

That is interesting, as it might explain why the craft chose there to land. There are numerous reports of UAP (Unexplained Aerial Phenomena) craft being observed hovering over water and in some cases, sucking it up into the craft. Hydrogen fuel perhaps???

Yep McKyle, the water theory is one i pondered for quite some time. The underwater reservour there as i say is only accessable through an old bunker style door at the base of the hill. Water cannot be access via the air. The river almond runs through livingston / dechmont a few miles south and has fresh water in abundance.

I do plan to make a little documentry style vid for ATS on the anniversary next month ( i will be camping out there that night) so ill be sure to get some nice footage of the reservoir.

The link is a pdf from the council for the area which shows the actual sizze of the underground reservour:

www.westlothian.gov.uk...

[edit on 12-10-2009 by zeetroyman]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Col.John Haynes U.S. Airforce say UFO`s and Area 51 is not real?
This guy is a typical bought character, how boring to see!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Here's 3 Spielberg produced movies that posit mechanical aliens, or NBE's. Chances are a good portion of aliens would be non biological. Take the Terminator films as an example as well... the terminators/skynet are not innately evil... they just see humans as a threat... once that threat is eliminated... what do you think think their next move would be... self introspection... curiosity about the rest of the world. Once a species is 'immortal' (at least to aging)... your interests open up to more than what is for lunch or your next date.

*batteries not included

Artificial Intelligence: AI

Transformers

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jigore
I have difficulty believing case number 2.
How can his truck engine restart just like that after it stalled?
How can an object electromagnetic field could trigger the starter motor and the spark plugs? It make no sens when you think about how a engine work

That type of tale has always bothered me as well. It's not like it's an electric motor that will begin running again just because the power supply is brought back online.

Has anyone with a manual transmission that was left in gear when the car stalled had their car start up and roll away by itself or do the aliens out courtesy make sure to put it in neutral and set the parking brake?

Just assuming for a moment that aliens were involved, a more reasonable explanation is that they messed with the mind of their victim using powerful suggestions, perhaps coupled with some technological prowess and performed none of those physical acts. This way they could seem to do many sort of bizarre things and not really do anything. At least that way they would build a reputation that would preceed them. It's possible they can't do even a lick of what it appears they can.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zeetroyman

Thanks for that PDF link

It gives me a better idea of the area.

Good luck with the camp out. Wish I was able to drop everything and get over there. I'm jealous ;-)

Let us know when you get the footage. I would simply love to see how it looks now - 30 years on.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kmarx

hi kmarx,

i tried to message you but i can't yet, not enough posts

i only joined today to reply to your comments about the surgeons. i have recently had a very similar experience & would like to discuss this & these surgeons with you in more detail if you would.

let me know, and thank you

-steve

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Thanks for finding that link BigfootNZ

That is an amazing case - damn creepy!

Whilst there is no eveidence to suggest mechanical ET's were involved, I would still recommend everybody check this story out.
The Mysterious Deaths of Nine Skiers

Damn creepy x 2!!!

[edit on 12-10-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Originally posted by jkrog08

Hey Justin

That's the frustrating part! All we can do for the moment, is speculate on 99% of any report

Wouldn't it be nice for just one ET to leave a letter behind, saying "thanks for letting us steal your water for our Hydrogen engines, and sorry for all the medical experiments and anal probes."

At least then we'd know why some of them come.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stevetacular

It was intention to start a thread of my own and recount some of the events i've experienced but the forum has a post limit for creating new threads that i have not made yet. in a few days i'll share what i know you can comment then.

-noah

[edit on 12-10-2009 by kmarx]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
These mettalic balls people are seeing are "foo fighters" probes used by larger craft for whatever reasons.

Very clear pics of probes

video of larger craft and probes

As far as beer can shaped i recall a video from ufo's best evidence ever caught on tape where a guy in Florida videoa what look likes a beer can hovering above the water

Here is a still

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
These beings are not to be feared, they are simply trying to save us from ourselves.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
These beings are not to be feared, they are simply trying to save us from ourselves.

Yep they sure tried to save bob on Dechmont Law by gassing him and ripping his clothes off then dragging him towards the ship.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Great thread.

Some of the witness testimony taken from the French UFO flap of 1954 also sounds very strange - there are too many individual cases to list but some of the 'UFO occupants' are either described as 'metallic' or 'wearing heavy diving suits'.

www.rense.com...
www.nicap.org...

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
reply to post by zeetroyman

Thanks for that PDF link

It gives me a better idea of the area.

Good luck with the camp out. Wish I was able to drop everything and get over there. I'm jealous ;-)

Let us know when you get the footage. I would simply love to see how it looks now - 30 years on.

No worries Mckyle... As i say, the site is not far from me so ill try and pop up sooner to get some nice daytime footage of the landing site and overview of the area. Plus ill get some nice shots of the reservour doors.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I remember stories similar to these ones.

In one case, well actually severaly cases, The abductees seem to have chips implanted in them, Baby monitors would go crazy when they were passed over the area of the implant.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Case 1 of great interest to me as the incident took place only several hundred meters from a school I used to go to (Deans community high school) from 1982.

The incident was well known among the pupils at the school and weirdly when anyone talked about the UFO incident voices would drop and not long after would come talk of men in black.

At the time I became almost obsessed with the story and strangely I felt extremely jealous of Mr Taylor. For some reason I had thought he had not been worthy and he had blown it.

I do not know why I had that attitude but I was pretty withdrawn at the time and on the outside of my peer group, writing, reading and art when my so called peer group were doing the girl/boy thing.

At one point I even wanted to write an essay on the incident at the time but was warned off by my teacher and some of my fair-weather friends as the Mr Taylor was known as a bit of a recluse and some said he was more likely to shout at me or set a dog on me rather than talk to me about what happened.

Some had told me he still suffered physically from what happened and these accounts differed from joint pain to burns that never healed. I cannot verify that as it was just the stuff that was always talked about when the mention of Mr Taylor’s demeanour became brought up in conversation.

I was a teenager so unhappily I took the hint not to visit Mr Taylor but I did go and visit the site on my own in the evening after school one day. I was told that I would not be able to mistake the site as there was an obvious depression where nothing ever grew.

There was also another rumour that went around – the depression was scattered with tiny dark metallic spheres lying just below the surface and some people in the area had even collected them. Then apparently government officials came along one day and removed everything.

The depression was still there when I visited it in 1982 and it was quite unnerving to be standing in the centre of this twenty foot wide circular depression with trees all around me in a scattered hilly copse. Though it was getting dark I could still see and the rumours about the ground being devoid of vegetation was false but one thing that was noticeable at the time was that the depression did have growth. However it was stunted and sickly looking and nothing like the similar vegetation outside the depression.

Where it should have been green like the vegetation outside the hollow it instead had a yellowish tint to it and I felt tense as if being watched. When I left the area and passed by my school, heading for the golf course I felt much better and relaxed but by the time I got home it was dark and I swore never to go up to Dechmond hill again.

One of my friends years later told me that one of her friends not within our circle of acquaintances had visited the site during one day in summer and been scared off by three creepy looking men dressed in black.
From what was said to me, the men in black never said a thing when they started walking calmly towards her as she stood on the outside of the depression. At that point she took off running.

I cannot say this is true or not as it is could just be a layer of fables springing up to add more depth by bored or imaginative youth but my friend telling me the story is not known to be a bare faced liar and when she told me she was quite nervous to the extent she hushed almost to a whisper. You will find few in Livingstone who would say the story was a fake.

Mr Taylors name is still mentioned and the incident is still talked about in Livingston. It is known worldwide as the Derchmont incident but the spelling is wrong. It is Dechmond hill.

I might take a drive out someday to see if they ever did anything with the hill like developed it or something. Livingston has grown into a large town since the days I lived there.

I guess if you hit Google earth with the name Deans community high school you would spot the area of the UFO incident easily enough. It is beyond a field and in a small copse of trees or at least it was the last time I was there).

Between the golf course and the school, draw a line straight up away from the main road. You should be heading right towards the site.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

Sounds like something very bad happened or is still happening in the area. We may never know who those three creepy men in black where to the girl. Where they govt. officials intimidating someone off the area, or where they the aliens themselves in disguise. You see one thing about us humans and other animals on this planet is that subcounciously we know if something isn't right about a person without having to figure or analyze it out. By the way they walk or talk or look or even their expression, our animal instincts kick in and we are able to sense what is underneath a disguise being shown.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
some of them must be real life equivalents of Cyborgs and Aliens in Robot Suit

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I posted a new very non-humanoid sighting report to a different thread, but it appears to be pertinent to this one as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thing that moved towards the witness reminds me of the things reported in the 1977 abduction of Lee Parish in Kentucky. Its so oddly shaped I would be more prone to think it would be a an extraterrestrial machine rather than a living being.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I just mentioned the Dechmont Law UFO case to the wife in passing because she is from Livingston. I don't normally discuss anything UFO ish with her. For some reason I thought this case was up in the woods at the top of the hill past West Caulder.

To my amazement she said that her, her sister and some friends saw a glowing object rise out of the trees there in the late seventies! She is going to ask her sister and a couple of the friends if they remember as well. She thinks she had been swimming at the new pool at Deans School.

PS Deans still has the best chippy!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
S+F Good read, thanks! Very interesting accounts of robotic beings/entities. This is one of those subjects that doesn't get much attention and it's too bad cause it may be one of the more plausible reasons they could survive our environment, space travel, etc.... Oh and I don't know why but I suddenly had the mental image of the Grays doing the robot in tandem with the song "Safety Dance" LOL

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join