It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish organ conspiracy take 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Ok so last time i done this it got moved to the trash bin, so lets start again.

Sweden's foreign minister has cancelled an official visit to Israel over a row about reporting of Israeli war crimes by newspapers. Swedish journalists recently exposed horrific operations by the Israeli military in which Palestinians are killed and their organs harvested for profit by "an international organ trafficking ring run by Jews". As always when Jewish people are implicated in a crime, "Israeli officials condemned the article as anti-Semitic". In July in the USA the FBI arrested hundreds of people in connection with an international conspiracy run through Jewish groups involving fraud, money laundering and illegal organ trafficking. Unlike the Israeli regime, the Swedish government has no control over commercial news media companies and does not routinely censor the press.

Fbi agents have arrested many powerful Jewish men, from right within the united states. These men include mayors and rabbi's from New Jersey, Aswell as New Jersey state officials. Jewish organisations, charities, and synagogues, were being operated as a front for many much more sinister operations, that were being run on a huge scale. The main one of these being the black market trade in human body parts.

Among those arrested were Hoboken mayor Peter Cammarano III, Secaucus mayor Dennis Elwell, Jersey City deputy mayor Leona Beldini, state legislator Daniel Van Pelt, officials in the state capital, and several Syrian-Jewish rabbis who officials said laundered illicit cash through charities they controlled.

Guardian

I cant believe this has gone unnoticed, i've done a search on it and found nothing.
What is your guys take on it, but more than that i just want to make sure people are aware of this

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Funny haven't seen this on the news, but every morning when I catch the news they are talking about this www.cbc.ca...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

top topics

join