It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother Is Seriously Watching

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Maybe one day he will turn on his hear aid and hear me.
DONT TREAD ON ME - F*%kers.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

oh right, i just found out at 17, whether it was before i do not know. But i will always talk about it, as the people are scum, and the only thing i have, is the fact that people know its being done to me, and i will keep telling people what they do.

Have you ever considered employing a 30.06 and a scope?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Have you ever considered employing a 30.06 and a scope?

Na, i live in uk, and would never do anything to anyone. If they target you, they will find anyone that maybe you where friends with in life and use them to help destroy you.

They have desperately tried to get me to do something, but i am peace, because i know that i am in the right.

Just me talking about this, hurts them more than me doing anything else.

They have absolutely destroyed anything in my life, and my life has been hell, but i did not care for material goods, or two faced people anyway.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I just found this article today. The title was in another language but the text of the article was in English which is why I checked it out. No doubt about what you are talking about.

The homes of victims are transformed secretly into drill-grounds for these weapons. In order to prevent any traces of their presence, the Secret Services usually perform their experiments from a distance. We have reports, concerning the relatives of some of the victims, who dared to address the courts with complaints, and have thus been killed themselves with the same weapons. There are an uncountable number of witnesses, who are able to submit evidence about their own torture by radiation. Victims of such experiments, are discredited in the family, neighbourhood and at work, eventually losing their jobs and subsequently declared mentally ill. According to instructions by the Secret Services, all the people who complain about these military-medical experiments, are locked away in a psychiatric institutions. This happened to Arina Droshinowa, who was admitted to a psychiatric clinic in Gehlsdorf , Rostock 2 months ago and she has still not yet been released. She was threatened by the psychiatrist Dr. Habermeier, to sign a paper, allowing medical treatment to commence and that if she refused, electric shock therapy would be applied. All rights of the victims are diminished and they are subjected to special care, their children are even taken away from them. Their families are destroyed and eventually they lose their homes and become very poor.

Here is the link.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
wow! i live in utah and have heard nothing about this!!
thanks for the thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join