It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama. Marxism, SEIU, and money, lots and lots of money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Doing a little trolling this morning. Reading Daily Ko's, Huffington, SEIU, ACORN websites. (trying to find out what the enemy is saying
)

Found something interesting.

SEIU is the fastest-growing union in North America. Focused on uniting workers in three sectors to improve their lives and the services they provide, SEIU is:

The largest healthcare union, with more than 1.1 million members in the field, including nurses, LPNs, doctors, lab technicians, nursing home workers, and home care workers
The largest property services union, with 225,000 members in the building cleaning and security industries, including janitors, security officers, superintendents, maintenance workers, window cleaners, and doormen and women
The second largest public services union, with more than 1 million local and state government workers, public school employees, bus drivers, and child care providers

Source
www.seiu.org...

Ok, first off, this makes sense. SEIU is a backer of Obama, numerous stories about SEIU thugs attacking people at town hall meetings and such. If Obama-care ever passed, they would stand to make billions.

It's all about the money.

Then I looked up links between Obama and SEIU, found this.
Source
pajamasmedia.com...

Why would the president of the United States have any interest in linking up with the SEIU, encouraging them to be his enforcers?

In the mid 1990s, ACORN and the SEIU partnered with other leftist groups to help form the Marxist New Party, a political coalition. In 1995, Obama sought out their nomination. He was successful in obtaining that endorsement and used a number of New Party volunteers as campaign workers.

The fact that Obama received the New Party’s endorsement in his first run for office cannot be dismissed as insignificant. On the contrary, Obama’s ties to the New Party and the New Party’s backers at ACORN and the SEIU are long-standing, substantial, and reveal a great deal about his personal political allegiances.

The New Party’s biggest wins in the country were in Chicago, including Obama’s victory in his 1996 run for the Illinois Senate. Chicago’s New Party was formed around two core elements, ACORN and the SEIU’s local 880. SEIU 880 was itself an ACORN offshoot.

Hmmff.

So I looked up the Marxist New Party and found this.

Source
apcheck.blogspot.com...

Barack Obama sought and received endorsement from the New Party for his 1996 Illinois state senate run. These images obtained by Bluegrasspundit from the Spring 1996 New Party News show Obama conjoining with top New Party members. The news letter even lists Obama as a New Party member!

The New Party was "a Marxist political coalition whose objective was to endorse and elect leftist public officials -- most often Democrats. The New Party's short-term objective was to move the Democratic Party leftward, thereby setting the stage for the eventual rise of new Marxist third party."

So, in closing, we have a definite link to Obama and SEIU. SEIU is a union that would benefit hugly from a nation-wide universal healthcare plan. While ACORN is being shut out, nothing is being said about SEIU, an off-shoot of ACORN.
Then I find that they partnered with the Marxist New Party, where Obama was a member.

So, Obama, Marxist, SEIU/ACORN. . . follow the money (it's always about money) and you get a marxist (my new name for Obama) who wants a union to benefit from universal healthcare (just think of the dues!)

Was this the hope and change you were looking for?

I anxiously await your comments and concerns.

new topics

join